嗨 亲爱的 我成功溜出来了
Hello, darling. Managed to slip away,
但我的手腕扭到了
but I think I sprang my bloody wrist.
噢 约翰
Oh, John...
工作进行得怎样?
How is work?
还不错 谢谢关心
Fine, thanks.
我正在为国际展览做一个大型的抽象雕塑
I'm doing a big abstract to the International Exhibition.
你的工作怎么样?
How's yours?
我在结石病研究方面有点进展
I might be making some progress in the Ridgeway's Disease.
我在汉姆史密斯医院
I've a patient
接手了一个叫克雷布特里太太的患者
in Hammersmith Hospital, Mrs. Crabtree,
我猜她的丈夫是个司机
she's a driver's wife, I believe,
她快死于结石病了
she's dying of Ridgeway's.
但她允许我在她身上试试一些新的疗法
But she's allowed me to try some new treatments on her.
谢天谢地 她精神好些了!
By God, she's got some spirit!
那个被吓坏了的可怜老太婆
Poor, frightened old thing that she is.
格尔达老是问我 "你为什么这么晚回来?"
And all I get from Gerda is, "Why are you out so late?"
额 因为有时你和我在一起
Well, sometimes you're with me.
嗯 但我仍然是格尔达的老公
Hmm, but all the time I'm married to Gerda.
这就是你想要的 不是吗?
It's what you wanted, isn't it?
是的 这周末我能见你吗?
Yes. Will I see you this weekend?
- 能 你去吗? - 去啊
- Yes. Are you going? - Yes.
那将是个美好的周末
Well, that will be lovely.
是啊 亨里埃塔 过来
Yes. Henrietta, come here.
大侦探波罗探案集
第9季第4集 空谷幽魂
这绝对会是一场大灾难
It's going to be a complete disaster.
每次我邀请格尔达都是如此
It's always the same when I invite Gerda.
真希望我没邀请她
I wish I hadn't,
但最糟的是她人非常好
but the worst thing is that she's so terribly nice.
必须得邀请她
One has to have her, of course,
如果请了约翰但不请她会很无礼
it would be so terribly rude to invite John without her.
但话说回来 这很奇怪 不是吗?
On the other hand, it does seem so odd, doen't it?
像格尔达这样好的人居然没什么脑子
Someone as nice as Gerda should be so void of any kind of intelligence.
我常想 如果她识相点 她就会离开
I often think, if she had any spirit at all, she'd stay away.
当然亨里埃塔会帮她的
Henrietta will help, of course.
亨里埃塔和格尔达关系很好 真是奇怪
Strange how good Henrietta is with Gerda.
你在说什么 露西?
What're you talking about, Lucy?
周末就靠我们了 米奇
The weekend is upon us, Midge.
客人随时都会过来
The guests will be arriving any minute.
我就全靠亨里埃塔陪客人聊天了
And I'm just trusting to Henrietta to make conversation,
因为约翰和格尔达
because John and Gerda...
...真是个噩梦 约翰和格尔达
... it's a nightmare, John and Gerda.
露西 你知道现在几点吗?
Lucy, do you know what time it is?
亲爱的 我很抱歉 我不知道现在几点
I'm sorry, darling, I have absolutely no idea what time it is.
现在是六点一刻!
It's a quarter past six!
对不起 米奇! 你干嘛不告诉我呢?
Midge, I am sorry! Why didn't you tell me?
来来来 继续睡觉 晚安
Come, come, come, go back to your dreams. Good night.
给你 皮尔斯托克太太
There you are, Mrs. Pearstock.
谢谢你 克里斯托医生
Thank you very much, Dr. Christow.
再见
Goodbye.
你还好吧?
Are you alright?
我累了
I'm tired.
去乡下过周末会让你放松的
A weekend in the country will make you feel better.
是啊 不幸的是 格尔达要开车
Yes. Unfortunately, Gerda is driving.
- 维克托! - 波罗先生 旅途愉快吗?
- Victor! - Mr. Poirot, sir, have a good trip?
没什么意外 谢谢 维克托
Without incident, thank you. Victor,
维克托 这是什么味道? - 味道?
Victor, what is that smell? - Smell?
没什么味道 先生 只不过是清新的乡村空气
Can't smell anything, sir. Just good country air.
科利 电♥话♥号♥码写在诊疗室的便签簿上
Collie, the telephone number is on the pad, in the surgery.
如果有问题打我电♥话♥
Call me if there's trouble.
不会有麻烦的 克里斯托医生
There'll be no trouble, Dr. Christow.
- 再见 孩子们 - 再见 爸爸!
- Goodbye, children. - Bye, daddy!
乖乖的!
Be good!
车发动不起来
It won't start.
打开点火器 格尔达!
Switch on the ignition, Gerda!
我真是笨 对不起
I'm so stupid. I'm sorry.
我们出发吧 好吗?
Let's just get there, shall we?
真希望我们能待在家里
I wish we could stay at home.
安格卡特尔一家吓死我了
The Angkatell frighten the life out of me.
- 拜拜 孩子们! - 爸爸妈妈拜拜!
- Goodbye, children! - Bye mummy. Bye daddy!
天气预报说这周末的天气还不错
The weather's said fair for the weekend.
别♥墅♥里的一切都很干净
Everything's spick and span at the cottage,
有人负责管理
the wife's seen to that.
我相信肯定很舒适
I am sure I shall be most comfortable.
这真是个放松的好机会
It will be a relief, I expect,
能远离伦敦的乌烟瘴气
escape the fumes and stink of London.
开得好快啊!
Milles tonnerres!
在家里你就有个设备齐全的手术室
Why must you spent so many hours at the hospital
你为什么还是老去医院呢?
when you've a perfectly surgery at home?
为了研究 格尔达!
It's research, Gerda!
为了研究 我以前就这么说过了
Research, as I've explained before.
你为什么慢下来了?
Why are you slowing?
红灯马上要亮了
It might be about to turn red.
但还没亮 不是吗? 现在是绿灯
But it isn't, is it? It's green.
哦 对不起
Oh! Sorry...
我只是觉得它会突然...
I just become convinced it'd suddenly...
噢 天啊 格尔达!
Oh, God, Gerda!
格杰恩!
Gudgeon!
你好 米奇! 很高兴看见你!
Hello, Midge! Great to see you!
- 多棒的车啊! - 这是拉贡达牌的
- What a gorgeous car! - He's a Legonda.
像风一样快!
Goes like the wind!
谢谢 格杰恩
Thank you, Gudgeon.
- 你好 露西 - 亨里埃塔!
- Hello, Lucy. - Henrietta!
看见你真好
Wonderful to see you.
你把汽车停到车♥库♥的时候
I supose that, by the time you take that magificent steed of yours to the stable,
把车洗一下 再加足油
give it a rub down and a nosebag,
午餐就差不多好了
lunch might be ready.
- 还有谁要来? - 克里斯托夫妇
- Who's coming? - The Christow.
- 爱德华午饭后过来 - 好啊
- And Edward's arriving after lunch. - Good.
看来你有伴儿了 波罗先生
Looks like you'll have some company, Mr. Poirot.
有人已经住进了隔壁的别♥墅♥
Someone has taken the cottage next door.
波罗先生!
Mr. Poirot!
真美啊 夫人
Enchante, Madame.
和往常一样 这里的一切都很美
Everything is beautiful, as usual.
已经有人住进得夫科茨小屋了?
But tell me, someone has taken up residence at Dovecotes?
是的 先生 是位女士
Yes, sir. A lady.
有人说她是个演员
An actrice, they say.
服装店怎么样了?
How's the dreaded dress shop?
糟透了!
Bloody awful!
- 你们好! - 爱德华!
- Hello there! - Edward!
你好 米奇!
Hello, Midge!
你好 亨里埃塔!
Hello, Henrietta!
西蒙斯夫人 这是什么?
But tell me, Madame Simms, what is this?
我没让人寄信到这里
I did not expect any mail to this address.
是空幻庄园的安格卡特尔夫人寄来的
It's from Lady Angkatell, up at The Hollow.
今晚?
Pour ce soir?
在安斯维克过得好吗 爱德华?
How are things at Ainswick, Edward?
和过去一样好吗?
Just as lovely as ever?
你干嘛不来看看?
Why don't you come and see?
我的大门永远为你敞开
You're always welcome.
任何时候
Anytime.
任何时候
Anytime at all.
你真贴心
You are sweet.
安斯维克是世界上最好的地方
And Ainswick is the best place in the world.
你还记得我们的纪念树吗?
Do you remember our special tree?
白杨树 那个我们曾经到处画的秘密符号♥?
Igdrasil. The secret sign we used to draw everywhere?
在这休息一下?
Fancy a breath here?
天啊! 白杨树 这是谁画的?
My God! Igdrasil. Who drew that?
你画的
You did.
从我上次见到你起 你在忙什么?
So, what've you been doing, since I saw you last?
没什么
Nothing.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表