这收藏太有趣啦
Phil? It's Meredith. Something terrible's happened.
菲利浦? 我是梅雷迪斯 出事了
He immediately suspected Caroline.
他立刻就怀疑是凯若琳
Quite unfairly,in my opinion.
我觉得这不公平
Who else could have done it? It must have been Caroline.
还能有谁? 绝对是凯若琳
As we approached the water garden,
我们往水景园走的时候
we overheard Amyas and Caroline
碰巧听到艾米亚斯和凯若琳
having a rather heated discussion,
在很激烈地争吵什么
I think about Angela being packed off to school.
我想应该是把安吉拉送去学校的事
It's such a shameful behaviour!
这样做太无♥耻♥了!
I was in such a state I didn't pay it much atention.
我当时心里很乱 没太注意听
It's settled. I'll see to her packing.
那就这样 我去帮她打包
Philip blamed himself for not acting sooner,
菲利浦为没有马上采取行动而自责
but how on earth could anyone have assumed,
不过那时又有谁能想到
at that point,that someone had murder in mind?
这会演变成一场谋杀呢?
I needed time to think.
我需要时间来思考
So,just before lunch,I sat above the water garden
所以上午一直坐在水景园那边
where Amyas was painting Elsa.
艾米亚斯在那里画埃尔莎
... and I can sit like like a Roman Emperess in the Coliseum.
我能摆出罗马皇后坐在竞技场的坐姿
So radiant,
那么耀眼
full of life,
充满生命力
more alive than any person I have ever known.
是我认识的最有活力的人了
Keep still! The blind confidence of youth.
别动! 年轻的盲目自信
Bloody rheumatism! Poor thing!
该死的风湿! 可怜的人啊!
Old grumpy doesn't want any lunch.
那个暴脾气说他不吃午餐了
The problem was,he often looked like that when he was working,
问题是 他画画时经常这样
so I didn't think anything of it.
所以我也没多想
Elsa... I could eat a horse.
埃尔莎... 我饿得能吃下一头牛
You know,I do so wish...
我真的希望...
What?
什么?
Well,that you and Amyas would stop it. Just stop it.
你和艾米亚斯别再这样了
He has a wife and child. His place is with them.
他有妻儿 他必须对她们负责
Oh,Meredith...
噢 梅雷迪斯...
After lunch,they had coffee on the terrace.
午饭过后 大家在阳台上喝咖啡
Caroline took a cup down to Amyas,
凯若琳去给艾米亚斯拿啤酒
and Miss Williams accompanied her.
威廉斯夫人和她一起去的
I followed shortly afterwards,I think to...
稍后我也离开了 好像是去...
... walk off my lunch. - Mr. Blake!
...饭后散步 - 布莱克先生!
Mr. Blake! What's wrong?
布莱克先生! 怎么了?
A terrible thing! What on earth is it?
不得了了! 到底怎么了?
Mr. Crale... He's dead.
克雷尔先生... 死了
Would you be so kind as to call a doctor?
你能去叫个医生来吗?
My God!
天啊!
Get a doctor! Quick!
去叫医生! 快!
What? It's Amyas.
怎么了? 是艾米亚斯...
What? I'm affraid he's dead.
怎么了? 他好像死了...
Amyas!
艾米亚斯!
Poor child.
可怜的孩子
She just couldn't believe
她怎么也无法相信
that life could play so cruel a trick.
老天爷会开如此残酷的玩笑吧
Caroline stood there,quite calmly,and said he must've done it to himself.
凯若琳站在那儿 很平静 说他一定是自杀
So,you are perfectly convinced,Monsieur,that she was guilty?
所以 先生 你很肯定她是有罪的?
She was provoked,in the extreme.
她也是被逼无奈
But you do not believe it was suicide?
但是你觉得这不是自杀?
Caroline did it,I'm sure of it.
是凯若琳干的 我敢肯定
And anyway,
不过
what if she didn't...
如果她没杀人呢...
Hercule Poirot,Mademoiselle.
我是赫尔克里·波罗 夫人
Lucy Crale...
露西·克雷尔...
She must have been very young When you last saw her.
你最后一次看到她时 她还很小
Seven and a half.
七岁半
Charming.
很迷人
A little too quiet. Lived in a world of her own.
她有点内向 活在自己的小世界里
If you tell to me,please,Mademoiselle,
夫人 我想请问您
her parents,they were most devoted,yes?
她的父母 他们很相爱 是吗?
One does occasionally find,Monsieur Poirot,
波罗先生 很少会有
a husband and wife so wrapped up in each other
像他们那么相爱的夫妇了
that the child hardly seems to impinge.
连孩子都没能分走他们的爱
So,more like lovers than husband and wife?
更像恋人而不是夫妇?
If that's how you wish to put it.
你想这么说也行
Did you like Madame Crale?
你喜欢克雷尔夫人吗?
Yes,I was very fond of her.
是的 我非常喜欢她
And your pupil?
那你的学生呢?
Angela was a most interesting if difficult girl.
安吉拉是个很有意思的女孩 尽管有些难相处
I cherish the belief that I've played a modest part in her success.
我很欣慰在她的成功道路上帮了她一把
Have you read her book of the tombs in the Fayum?
你读过她写的<法尤姆之坟>吗?
Sadly,non.
很遗憾 没有
It's compelling stuff. Read it.
写得非常好 建议你去看看
I guess. Yes,I shall...
啊 好的 我会的...
You must have been upset when she was sent away to school.
她被送去学校时你一定很难过吧
No,no,not at all.
不 不 一点也不
To her,home life was hardly what would turn "ideal" .
对她来说 在家的日子实在算不上"理想"
Caroline indulged her,Amyas got jealous,
凯若琳很宠她 艾米亚斯对此感到嫉妒
he and Angela would fight,
他和安吉拉经常吵架
and she'd end up playing some spiteful trick.
然后她会报复性地对他恶作剧
And though,of course,far greater actions prevailed.
即使这样 也比那些行为好多了
You mean Elsa Greer?
你是在说埃尔莎·格里尔?
Exactly.
正是
What was your opinion of her?
你觉得她是个怎样的人?
She was thoroughly unprincipled.
她完全没有道德
And also very much in love.
不过她确实很爱艾米亚斯
His death must have been for her a shock most terrible.
他的死一定深深地打击了她
And it was entirely her fault. Mademoiselle Greer?
这都要怪她 格里尔小姐吗?
The way she carried on. She even had the insolence
是她让事情变成那样的 她居然脸皮厚到
to suggest they were going to marry.
说她和艾米亚斯要结婚
It's only fair that she should know.
她知道了才公平
Amyas,is it true?
艾米亚斯 她说的是不是真的?
Then,it is.
这么说 是真的
The look she gave him! Magnificent!
她给他的表情! 那么高尚!
And then she walked out,head held high,
然后她走了出去 高昂着头
her grace and dignity unsolid.
仍然那么优雅有风度
Was she aware of how much you admired her?
她知道你这么欣赏她吗?
I believe...
我想...
I hope that... I adequately expressed my...
我希望... 我充分表达了...
... my support for her.
我对她的支持
Mrs. Crale...
克雷尔夫人...
Not now,Miss Williams.
让我一个人待会 威廉斯女士
I just meant to tell...
我只是想告诉你...
Another time,please.
让我一个人静静 拜托
Yes,of course. I'm sorry.
好的 当然 抱歉
I think you're wonderful.
我认为你非常优秀
Oh,but you don't know...
噢 但你不知道...
And then,Mademoiselle?
然后呢 夫人?
And then,they all went to tea at Meredith Blake's.
然后大家去梅雷迪斯·布莱克家中喝咖啡了
And that evening,after dinner,the usual arguments began
那天晚上 晚饭过后 争吵又开始了
about Angela and school.
关于把安吉拉送去学校一事
Now,you listen! The fees are payed the uniform's bought,
你听着! 学费已经交了 校服已经买♥♥了
case closed! - I'm not going!
这事定了! - 我不去!
It's a lovely school,darling.
是个非常好的学校 亲爱的
It's right in the middle of the Downs.
就在唐斯中部地区
I'm sure that you'll make lots of nice friends.
你一定能交到许多好朋友的
I don't want any friends.
我不要什么朋友
You won't get any,if you carry on like this.
要是你一直这样的话 那一个朋友也交不到
Why do you want to get rid of me?
你们为什么要把我赶走?
Nobody wants to get rid of you. You know we all love you.
没人想赶走你 你知道我们爱你
He doesn't! He won't care if he doesn't see me again.
他才不爱我! 他根本就不想再见到我了
Right! All this screaming like a fishwife...
没错! 你叫得跟个泼妇似的!
You know all about them!
你不是就喜欢泼妇么!
Now,look here,girlie...
听着 小屁孩...
I wish you were dead! Angela!
你去死吧! 安吉拉!
I followed Angela to her room
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表