Of course, I suppose it's not exactly a shock with Gerda, is it?
就我个人来讲 我不知道
Personally, I don't know
如果我杀了我丈夫我会有什么样的感觉
how I would feel if I'd just murdered my husband,
但是绝对不是震惊 不是么?
but wouldn't exactly be shock, would it?
我是说 根本不会觉得惊讶
I mean, there wouldn't be no element of surprise.
为什么你这么确定是格尔达杀了约翰?
Why are you so sure that Gerda killed John?
这很明显啊
It seems so evident.
为什么这么说 你什么意思?
Why, what else do you suggest?
有没有可能格尔达独自来到游泳池旁边
Isn't it possible that Gerda came along to the pool,
发现约翰躺在那里
found John lying there
然后刚好在我们到现场的时候捡起了枪?
and just picked up the revolver when we came on the scene?
是格尔达这么说的吗?
This is what Gerda says?
是的
Yes.
哦! 好吧
Oh! Well,
庆幸的是
fortunately, duck is...
鸭子已经放凉了
quite pleasant cold.
我躺不下去了
I couldn't lie down any longer.
我还是不敢相信这是真的
I still can't believe that it's real.
约翰死了
That John is dead.
谁会杀他呢?
Who could have killed him?
有谁会有可能杀他呢?
Who could possibly have killed John?
这位是我妻子 格兰奇警官
This is my wife, Inspector Grange.
安格卡特尔夫人
Lady Angkatell.
我希望能和克里斯托夫人说几句话
I was hoping to have a word with Mrs. Christow.
她在那
There she is.
克里斯托夫人?
Mrs. Christow?
是的 我是格尔达·克里斯托
Yes, I'm Gerda Christow.
我只是要问你几个...
I should just want to ask you a few...
他是个出色的医生
He was a wonderful doctor.
亲切善良 大公无私
So kind, so unselfish.
他是最好的丈夫 有谁会想杀他呢?
The best of husbands. Who could've wanted to kill him?
到底发生了什么事 克里斯托夫人?
What exactly happened, Mrs. Christow?
这一切太突然了...
It was all so sudden...
我从房♥子里出去
I went out from the house,
沿着小路走向游泳池...
and along the path to the swimming pool...
那是几点?
What time was this?
大概是12:58 我看了表的
About 12:58. I noticed the clock.
当我到那时
And, when I got there,
就看到约翰躺在地上
there was John, lying there,
到处是血...
and blood...
- 你听到枪响了吗? - 是的
- Did you hear the shoot? - Yes.
没有... 我不知道
No... I don't know.
亨利爵士和爱德华当时在外面打猎
Sir Henry and Edward were out shooting.
我只看见了约翰...血 还有左轮手♥枪♥
I just saw John... blood and a revolver.
- 然后我捡起枪... - 为什么?
- And I picked up the revolver... - Why?
什么?
I beg your pardon?
为什么你要捡起枪?
Why did you pick it up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不该捡起来吗?
Shouldn't I have?
你认为克里斯托夫人射杀了她丈夫?
So you have decided that Madame Christow shot her husband?
当然 先生 你不这么认为吗?
Yes, sir. Don't you think she did it?
事情有可能像她说的那样
It could have happened as she said.
是 有可能 但听起来不大可信
Yes, could have. But it's a very thin story.
他们都认为是她杀的
They all think she did it.
当你看到犯罪现场的时候
And you thought she'd done it, didn't you?
你也认为是她做的 不是吗?
When you first arrived on the scene...
我不记得当时的想法了
I am not sure what I thought.
有些事情并不像表面看上去那样
Something was not exactement as it should have been.
那是什么?
What's that?
像是些皮革制品 先生
Looks like leather work, sir.
- 哦 是么 - 先生 我们找到凶器了
- Oh, right. - Sir, we got the weapon.
来吧 拿起来
Come on, pick it up.
掉进水里之后 上面的指纹都没了
Been in the pool, destroyed any fingerprints that might have been on it.
这是我收藏的枪
Yes, it comes from my collection.
这是我的小爱好 警官
It's my hobby, Inspector.
你上次看到这把枪是什么时候?
When did you last see this one?
昨天下午
Yesterday afternoon.
我们在练习打靶
We were doing some target practice.
那个时候有谁用过这把枪?
Who actually fired the gun on that occasion?
我想我们至少都用过一次
I think we all had at least one shot with it.
包括格尔达·克里斯托?
Including Gerda Christow?
包括格尔达·克里斯托
Including Gerda Christow.
在那之后呢?
And after the shooting?
我把它放回原位了
I put the firearm back in its usual place.
亨利先生要吃点吗 夫人?
Will Sir Henry require a late supper, milady?
还剩了一些鸭子
There is some duck leftover.
不 格杰恩 他送克里斯托夫人去伦敦了
No, Gudgeon, he's driving Mrs. Christow up to London as we speak.
他会待在俱乐部
He's staying at his club.
格杰恩 那些蛋...
Gudgeon, about those eggs...
我本打算像以前一样写上日期
I meant to write the date on them, as per usual.
但是 因为这些事...
But, because of the confusion...
你能帮我找厨子帮忙吗?
Could you kindly ask the cook?
我已经做好了 夫人
I've seen to it myself, milady.
噢 上帝保佑你 格杰恩
Oh, bless you, Gudgeon.
- 你觉得格尔达会没事吗? - 哦 当然
- Do you think Gerda will be alright? - Oh, yes.
她大概会去请几个老同学
She'll probably send for some old school friend of hers.
大概三四个吧
She's probably got three or four.
我能想象到 她们在坦布瑞奇威尔士打曲棍球
I can just see them, scrabbling hockey types, from Turnbridge Wells.
你在说什么傻话 露西!
What extraodinary things you do say, Lucy!
好吧 如果你坚持的话
Very well, Eastbourne and tennis,
可能是在伊斯特本打网球
if you insist.
我在想还有没有...?
I wonder if there're any left...?
- 老同学? - 不! 警♥察♥!
- School friends? - No! Policemen.
他们不是一般都留一个人在大厅守着吗?
Don't they normally leave one hovering in the hall?
或者在外面 藏在树后面监视?
Or outside, peeking behind a bush, watching the door?
以防夜晚再发生什么谋杀案?
In case another murder is comitted in the night?
露西 别说了...
Lucy, don't...
对不起 我真笨
I'm so sorry, how stupid of me, of course.
格尔达已经在回伦敦的路上了
Gerda is on her way back to London.
哦 亲爱的 我不是说...
Oh, dear. I didn't mean...
明天最好还是打个电♥话♥去商店
Tomorrow, I think it's better to telephone the shop, you know.
告诉他们审讯的事
Just tell them about the inquest.
就说你要在这待几天
Just say you're staying off here for a few days.
我什么都没说 但是...
I haven't said anything, but...
...你知道我有多遗憾?
... you do know how sorry I am?
遗憾?
Sorry?
因为约翰·克里斯托死了?
That John Christow's gone?
你一点都不喜欢他
You didn't like John.
我和他没什么共同点
He and I hadn't much in common.
你们都和我有牵扯
You had me in common.
亨里埃塔 老天! 不要这样!
Henrietta, for God's sake! No need to be like that.
那我该怎样?
What did you think I'd be like?
你认为我会坐在这 让你拉着我的手
Did you think I'd seat and cry for a pocket handkerchief
再大哭一场吗?
while you'd held my hand?
你很好 爱德华
You're nice enough, Edward,
但是 说实话 我们不适合
but, honestly, you are inadequate.
你好?
Hello?
是的
Yes.
波罗先生 我们需要您的帮助
Monsieur Poirot, we could use your brains.
加入我们 好吗?
Join us, would you?
那么...
So...
...这个披肩是哪位女士的?
... which of the ladies did this wrap belong to?
你指的应该是狐狸毛披肩吧
I take it, sir, that you're referring to the cape of artic fox.
我昨天把樱桃拿到凉亭的时候就注意到了
I noticed it yesterday, when I took the cherry out to the pavillion.
但它不属于这间房♥子里的任何人 先生
But it is not the property of anyone in this establishment, sir.
那 会是谁的?
Well, whose is it, then?
可能是克雷小姐的
It might possibly belong to Miss Cray,
那个电影演员
the motion picture actrice.
她前天晚上晚饭后来过
She payed a visit after dinner, the night before last,
说是要借火柴 先生
for the purpose of borrowing some matches, sir.
她拿了六盒?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表