It wasn't me.
我已经睡死了
I was dead to the world...
就像可怜的多伊尔夫人现在这样
... like poor Madame Doyle is now, in fact.
波罗先生 这是情杀吧?
A crime passionnel, wouldn't you say, Monsieur Poirot?
那个女孩 杰奎琳 半个拉丁人
That girl, Jacqueline, half latin, you know,
沿着甲板偷偷过来
creeping along the deck,
枪里装满了子弹 或是多伊尔先生精神错乱了
pistol in full cock. Or Mr. Doyle, deranged by desire,
一时冲动
lust pumping through his veins.
或是罗布森小姐 那个压抑的处♥女♥
Or perhaps Miss Robson, the repressed virgin,
长得又很普通
tragically plain,
被对蜜月的渴望逼疯了
driven to distraction by the proximity of honeymoon passion...
告诉我 彭宁顿先生 你知道
Tell me, Monsieur Pennington, are you aware of anyone
有谁希望多伊尔夫人死吗?
who wished to see Madame Doyle dead?
有一个女士 就是德贝尔福小姐
Well, there is that Madam, that Miss de Bellefort
- 如果眼神可以杀人 - 谢谢你 先生
- Now, if looks could kill... - Thank you for that, Monsieur.
你也许还记得多伊尔夫人在哈索尔寺庙
You may, perhaps also recall that Madame Doyle had a very near escape,
和死神擦肩而过 - 嗯 我听说了
at the temple of Hathor. - Well, I did hear about that,
但我当时在寺庙里面
but I was inside the temple at the time.
多伊尔先生提到船上有人
Mr. Doyle mentioned that there was someone on board
对她的家人怀恨在心
who bore a grudge against her family.
- 你知道是谁吗? - 我不知道
- Do you know who that could be? - I'm afraid I don't.
有没有可能他父亲的勾当
No business dealings of her father that might have resulted
让人想除掉他们的对手?
in ruin for some rival?
就我所知 没有
Not that I am aware of, no.
凶手为什么要在事发之前拿走披肩?
So, why should the murderer take the stole before the event?
毕竟 没有人知道德贝尔福小姐
After all, nobody knew that Mademoiselle de Bellefort
和多伊尔先生会发生争执
et Monsieur Doyle were going to... have a scene.
也许他进去拿枪的时候发现了
Perhaps he found it when he went in to get the pistol.
为什么找枪的时候没有发现它呢?
Why was it not discovered when the search for it was made?
不 不 我的朋友 这说不通
Non, non, my friend, it makes no sense.
好了 不要无精打采的 我们会查清楚
Well, don't be downhearted. We'll get to the bottom of it.
哦 我知道我会的!
Oh, I know I will!
多伊尔问他是否可以看看德贝尔福小姐
Doyle has asked if he may see Mademoiselle de Bellefort.
- 好的 我会带她见他 - 非常好
- Oui, I will bring her to him. - Very good.
你知道彭宁顿先生对我们撒谎了吗?
Did you know that Monsieur Pennington told to us a lie?
他撒谎了?
Did he?
他说雕像掉下来时他在寺庙里面 其实不是
He said that he was in the temple when the statuette fell. He was not.
我自己就是从里面出来的
I had just come from there myself.
进来
Come in.
我想你可能会担心
I thought you might be worrying,
我希望你知道 没事的
and I wanted you to know that it's... it's alright.
我对你太糟糕了
I behaved absolutely rotten to you.
哦! 西蒙 我很抱歉
Oh! Simon, I'm so sorry...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry...
你怎么能这样对我? 你怎么可以?
How could you do this to me? How could you?
你知道我需要它!
You know I need it!
这是为你好 妈妈
It's for your own good, mother.
忘恩负义的坏蛋!
Ungrateful wretch!
你知道我有多痛苦吗?
Have you any idea how I suffer?
我从未忘记!
You never let me forget!
小姐 我能和你聊一下吗?
Mademoiselle, may I have a few words?
我直话直说
I won't "beat about the bushes",
你的母亲酗酒 是吗?
but your mother, she drinks, n'est-ce pas?
你不需要说话
No need for you to talk.
当我第一次见到你 我立马发现
When I first met you, I saw at once
你在保护她不被一些事情伤害
that you were protecting her from something
不久我就知道了是什么事
and soon I discovered what that something was.
神秘的酒鬼有酒鬼的秘密
The secret drinker, with the secret cunning of the drunken,
秘密藏了一大堆酒
had a secret supply hidden away.
昨天你发现了她藏的酒
I believe that you yesterday discovered her supply
你趁你妈妈熟睡的时候
and, while your mother was sound asleep,
你把酒都扔了 是吗?
you threw overboard the bottles. I am right, am I not?
这一切始于她的书卖♥♥不出去了
It all began when her books stopped selling
那深深地伤害了她
and that hurt her dreadfully.
她自欺欺人
She made a complete fool of herself,
这太可怕了
it was awful.
我不得不时时盯着她 她就开始讨厌我了
I had to keep my eye on her all the time. And she began to hate me.
- 你真不幸 - 天啊 别同情我!
- Pauvre petite. - Don't pity me, for God's sake!
我知道人们觉得我高傲 脾气差
I know people think I'm stuck-up, bad tempered,
但事实是 我忘了如何做好人
but the truth is, I forgot how to be nice.
你不会告诉别人的 是吗?
You won't tell anyone, will you?
不会 但现在我要你告诉我我想知道的
Non, but now I need you to tell me what I need to know.
你是什么时候把瓶子扔到河里的?
At what time did you throw overboard the bottles?
- 是1点10分吗? - 是吧
- At 01:10, perhaps? - About that, yes.
正如我告诉你的
As I have already told you,
范斯海勒小姐从她的房♥门看到你了
Mademoiselle Van Schuyler saw you from her cabin door.
现在你告诉我 你看到她了吗?
Now you tell me: did you see her?
不 我没有 我沿着甲板看向河面
No, I didn't. I looked along the deck, out to the river.
当你沿着甲板看的时候 你看到任何人了吗?
But did you see anyone, when you looked along the deck?
一个人也没有?
Anyone at all?
没有 我谁也没看到
No, I saw nobody.
谢谢
Merci.
被偷了?
Stolen?
恐怕是这样 夫人
I'm afraid it is so, Madame.
那些美丽的珍珠!
Those beautiful pearls!
还记得博塔灵顿的宴会上
Remember that party at the Portarlington,
胡柏女士的钻石被偷了吗?
when poor Lady Hooper's diamonds were stolen?
警方对你严刑拷问
The Police gave you quite a grilling.
可怜的孩子! 她看起来很不开心
Poor child! She looks dreadfully unhappy.
她不应该到处向别人开枪
Well, she shouldn't go around shooting people.
她觉得她是谁 安妮·奥克利吗?
I mean, who does she think she is, Annie Oakley?
安妮·奥克利:美国著名射击选手
法国人的手上沾满了鲜血
French have blood on their hands,
我们的手上也满是鲜血
we have blood on our hands
我们总有一天要付出巨大代价!
and one day we'll all pay for all dearly, I tell you!
你还是闭上嘴乖乖吃饭吧!
Yeah, and I tell you to shut up and eat!
你怎么不等我?
Why couldn't you wait for me?
我有事要做
I had something to do.
我记得曾读过胡柏女士的钻石被盗案
I remember reading about the diamonds of Lady Hooper.
和往常一样 我妈妈把整件事都弄错了
Well... As usual, mother has got the whole thing hopelessly wrong.
它们被偷的时候我不在那里 直到发现
I wasn't there when they're actually stolen, just when it was discovered
那个老女人的胖脖子上
that the old bag was wearing
有道血痕的时候我才在场
paste around her fat neck.
有人说是她自己藏起来了
Some say she was in on it herself.
肯定是乔安娜说的
Joanna, no doubt.
乔安娜不在那 妈妈
Joanna wasn't there, mother.
打扰一下...
If I may have your attention...
一串属于已经过世的多伊尔小姐的
It's come to our notice that a valuable string of pearls,
珍贵的珍珠项链不见了
belonging to the late Mrs. Doyle, is gone missing.
什么?
What?
马上要在船上进行搜查
A search in the boat is just about to take place.
搜查结束前 如果你们都留在这里的话
I'd be grateful if you would all remain here
我会很感激
until it's completed.
其次 如果各位配合检查
And thereafter, I'd be most grateful
我会更感谢你们
if you'd all submit yourselves to a search.
先生 有位女士
Sir, there is a lady that says it's urgent
她有要紧事告诉你
she speak to you.
- 让她进来 - 请
- Bring her in. - Please.
- 罗布森小姐 - 小姐
- Miss Robson. - Mademoiselle.
我们有什么可以为您效劳的呢?
What can we do for you?
你偷了它们?
You took them?
不 不是我 是我的表姐玛丽偷的
No, I didn't. Cousin Marie did.
- 范斯海勒小姐? - 她控制不住
- Mademoiselle Van Schuyler? - She can't help it.
这是她的本性
It's her little idiosyncrasy.
这就是我在这里的原因 盯着她
That's why I'm here, to keep an eye on her.
你在哪里找到它们的?
Where did you find them?
今早它们在她房♥间的火炉里
They were on her stoking,this morning.
那是她经常藏东西的地方
That's where she usually hides things.
当然 我知道它们是谁的
I knew whose they were, of course,
所以我过来还它们
so I went along to return them,
但是有个服务员告诉我了那起凶案
but there was a steward en garde, who told me about the murder.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表