- 对不起 - 没事 亲爱的
- I'm sorry. - It's alright, my darling.
我只是不敢相信他们真的这么做了
I just can't believe that they'd do this.
我知道 我懂...
I know, I know...
- 我所有的一切... - 不要这么想
- Everything I touch... - You mustn't think like that.
我们拥有彼此 还有我们的未来
We have each other, and our whole lives to look forward to.
我破产了 杰奇 我这样的人有什么未来?
I'm broke, Jackie. What sort of a future is that?
我还有一些存款 可以撑过一段时间
Well, I have some put aside. That'll save us for a little while.
我会想办法的 我保证
I'll think of something, I promise.
我向你保证 亲爱的
I promise you, my darling.
我们彼此相爱 这就够了 是不?
We love each other and that's all that matters, yes?
她运气特不好
She's had the most terrible luck.
我们还在巴黎上学的时候
When we were students together, in Paris,
她父亲和别的女人私奔了
her father ran off with some woman
在股市崩♥盘♥时 她母亲所有的钱都没了
and her mother lost all her money in the stock market crash.
然后杰奇就成了一文不值的穷丫头
And Jackie was left absolute penniless.
我真不知道她这些年怎么过的
I don't know how she's managed these past few years.
她肯定有什么目的
Oh, she wants something, I bet.
我说过要帮她 但被拒绝了
I've offered to help, but she won't hear of it.
有个贫困的朋友是不是很糟糕?
Isn't it awful when one's friends fall on hard times?
应该不要管他们
One's simply got to drop them.
她看起来很开心
She sounded very excited,
整天乐呵呵的 她就是这样
but then she always does. It's the Latine in her.
他们散步回来了 英国帅小伙!
The boys' are back from their ramble. England's manhood!
你和蒂姆好像亲密的不得了
You and Tim seem awfully close.
有什么事瞒着我吗?
Is there something I don't know about?
天啊 当然没有!
Heavens, no!
蒂姆·阿勒顿生命里唯一的女人就是他妈妈
The only woman in Tim Allerton's life is his mummy.
对我来说 他太悲情了
It's all far too "Sophoclean" for my taste.
那位勋爵呢? 还是对你垂涎三尺 是吧?
And what about the good Lord? Still panting for you, is he?
我对他没兴趣
He's not the panting type.
可是外面传闻说 你们快要结婚了
According to the gossip columnists, you're halfway up the aisle.
没有! 以前没有! 以后也不会!
No! Not yet! Not ever.
我和他 不可能
Not with him, anyway.
可是 亲爱的 他可是腰缠万贯
But, darling, he's absolutely rolling.
我也是
So am I.
啊 真美! 这肯定比房♥子还贵
Ah, so divine! I bet these cost more than the house.
美貌和金钱 我真不相信我居然喜欢你
Looks and money. I can't believe I like you.
乔安娜 亲爱的 你不喜欢任何人
Joanna, darling, you don't like anyone.
是吗? 哦 好吧...
Don't I? Oh, well...
进来
Yes?
德贝尔福小姐要过来用晚餐
Mademoiselle de Bellefort will be here for supper.
谢谢 路易丝
Thank you, Louise.
她到底有什么问题?
What on earth's wrong with her?
她那个讨厌的男朋友犯法了
Look, that ghastly boyfriend is in trouble with the law
她竟然要我保释他出来 我说 没门
and can you believe she's asked me to send bail for him? I said, On no account
说实话 监狱才是他该呆的地方
and, frankly, prison is the best place for him.
- 天哪! - 她会好起来的
- Dear! - She'll get over it.
让我帮你
Allow me.
天 我真想知道杰奇想干什么?
God, I wonder what Jackie wants?
说实话 亲爱的 我订婚了...
The fact is, darling, I'm engaged...
哦 真的! 他是谁?
So, that's it! Who is he?
他叫西蒙·多伊尔 他玉树临风
His name's Simon Doyle. And he's big,
充满男子气概 十分不简单
and boyish and deliciously uncomplicated.
他在市里工作
He worked in the City,
不过 他们在裁员 所以他失业了
but they, well, are cutting down, and he's out of his job.
林内特 如果我们不能结婚 我会死的
Linnet, I'll die, if I can't marry him,
我真的会活不下去的!
I shall simply die!
亲爱的 你这样可不好!
Dear, you've got it bad!
当我听说你买♥♥了这地方
When I heard you had bought this place
我想你会需要一个地♥产♥经纪人
I realized you'd be needing a land agent,
然后我就想到了西蒙!
and then I thought Simon!
哦 亲爱的 他堪称完美
Oh, darling, he'd be just perfect.
他爱这个国家 了解各种地♥产♥
He loves the country and knows all about estates
当然如果他做的不好 你可以解雇他
and if he doesn't do it right, well, you can always sack him.
答应我吧 林内特! 拜托!
Say oui, Linnet! Please!
哦 我知道你不会让我失望的!
Oh, I knew you wouldn't let me down!
我们准备去埃及度蜜月 你能想象吗?
We want to go to Egypt for our honeymoon. Can you imagine?
和你最爱的人走在狮身人面像前的林荫道上?
Walking down an avenue of Sphynxes with the man you love?
还有比这更浪漫的事吗?
Could anything be more romantic?
把他带来给我看看
Bring him along and I'll take a look.
- 嗯 其实他就在这 - 什么?
- Well, actually he's here. - What?
我就想着你会答应的 你会喜欢他的
Just in case you said yes. You'll adore him.
西蒙!
Simon!
这是西蒙·多伊尔
This is Simon Doyle.
西蒙 这位是林内特·里奇韦
Simon, this is Linnet Ridgeway,
我最好的朋友
the most wonderful friend a girl can have.
现在真是太好了
Well, now, isn't this simply lovely.
那不是赫尔克里·波罗吗?
Isn't that Hercule Poirot?
那个小碎步下楼梯的侏儒男人?
Do you mean that dwarfish looking creature mincing down the stairs?
你这样太不友好了
That's not very nice of you.
他来这里干什么?
What on earth is he doing here?
我希望有人能跟我跳个舞
I'd love someone would dance with me.
但这世上有谁会想和你跳舞?
But who on this planet would dance with you?
也许有人会想要我 如果...
Perhaps someone would want me, if...
猪会飞的话
And pigs might fly.
记住 亲爱的 你为什么会在这里...
Remember, my dear, why you're here...
- 为你服务 玛丽表姐 - 没错
- To be handy, cousin Marie. - Precisely.
你给我铺好床以后 就可以喝我的蛋奶酒了
After you prepared my "coucher", you may attend to my eggnog.
你没发生气吧 亲爱的?
You're not getting grumpy, are you, my darling?
如果这里能多点年轻人...
If there were more young people around...
为什么?
Whatever for?
如果乔安娜在这里 你会喜欢的
You'd like it if Joanna were here.
不不 我不会的
No, no I wouldn't.
事实上 就算以后都见不着乔安娜
In fact, I wouldn't care
我也不在意
if I wouldn't see Joanna ever again.
有你在的时候 我不需要乔安娜...
I don't need Joanna when I have you...
哦! 亲爱的...
Oh! Darling...
- 我的天 你看到了吗? - 小声点
- My God, did you see that? - Keep your voice down.
她都能当他的妈妈了
She could be his mother.
她就是他的妈妈
She is his mother.
我出去透透气
I need some air.
谢谢
Merci.
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot.
- 夫人 - 我是莎乐美·奥特伯恩
- Madame. - Salome Otterbourne.
- 真美的名字 - 法国式的魅力
- Enchante. - That French charme.
你们法国人也是
You French are all the same.
我是比利时人 夫人
I am Belgian, Madame.
我在想你是否想和我踏上美妙的旅途?
I was thinking if you'd care to take the magic trip avec moi?
- 旅途? - 我知道不该这么说
- Trip? - I know this is the wrong way round,
可是 毕竟 我们都是单身
but, after all, we are... liberated now.
我是女权主义的支持者 你知道...
I was a great supporter of the "Suffragettes", you know...
你来这是公干吗 先生? 有很多事要忙吗?
So, are you here on business, Monsieur? Are there great affairs to be dealt with?
夫人 我只是来度假的
You know, Madame, I am simply the man of leisure.
一月份离开伦敦的确很有必要
Essential, n'est-ce pas, to be out of London in January?
真可怜 她已经把爪子伸向他了
Poor man. She's got her claws into him already.
我来这是为了体会当地风情
I'm here for the local colour. My new book,
我的新书"沙漠中的雪"的场景就在这里
"Snow on the Desert's Face", is set on these parts.
当然 它会引发另一轮热潮
No doubt, of course, it'll cause another furor,
但是没关系 我说的是实话
but, no matter, I speak the truth.
为什么人们总是对性避而不谈?
Why is everyone so affraid of sex?
舞会之星
The stars of the show.
你以为她还有羞耻心吗?
You'd think she'd have some sense of shame.
别这么老套
Don't be so old-fashioned.
我得承认 她很可爱
She's rather lovely, I must admit.
林内特·多伊尔是英格兰唯一的漂亮女继承人
Linnet Doyle is the only heiress in England who doesn't look like an horse.
你好 安德鲁
Hello, Andrew.
太美了!
Spectacular!
来这边
Right over here.
看来今晚大人物都到埃及来了
It seems that everybody who is anybody is in Egypt, ce soir.
新景点的魅力 毋庸置疑
The lure of the fresh spot, no doubt.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表