to listen to any more of this.
如果你 不不不 布伦特先生
If you-- No, no, no, Monsieur Blunt.
你被阿恩霍尔特家族所吸引
You were dazzled by the Arnholt family,
不单是财富 更吸引你的是权力
by the vista not so much of wealth but of power.
以至于你存心犯下了重婚罪
And so dazzled were you that you deliberately committed a bigamy
而且在那种情势下 你真正的妻子也默许了
and your real wife acquiesced in the situation.
噢 胡说!
Oh, what rot!
这幅画像多好啊 布伦特先生!
What a fine portrait is this, Monsieur Blunt.
这样的一幅画像足以点缀任何的会议厅!
such a portrait would be to any boardroom an ornament.
布伦特先生站在他的爱妻
Monsieur Blunt standing beside his beloved wife,
已故的瑞贝卡·阿恩霍尔特小姐身边!
the former Mademoiselle Rebecca Arnholt!
但是 女士们 先生们
However, mesdames et messieurs,
在我的口袋里
I have here in my pocket
有一张结婚证书
a certificate of marriage
是马丁·阿里斯泰尔·布伦特
between Martia Alistair Blunt
和一位女演员--
and an actress by the name of
格尔达·亚莉珊德拉·格兰特小姐的
Mademoiselle Gerda Alexandra Grant
注册日期1925年4月25日
dated April the 25th, 1925.
而且格尔达·格兰特小姐 仍然还活得好好的
And Mademoiselle Gerda Grant is still very much alive.
是的
Yes.
其实 她就在这间屋里
Indeed, she is in this very room.
只要我活着 我就是你另一个妻子
And when I lived, I was your other wife.
只要你爱我 你就是我另一个丈夫
And when you loved, you were wy other husband.
丈夫
Husband.
哪位是碧翠丝呢?
which is Beatrice?
我来答应这名字
I answer to that name.
你有什么愿望?
What is yoar will?
你不爱我吗?
Do not you love me?
什么 不 我毫无理由的爱上了你
Why, no, no more than reason,
别矫情了 玛贝尔
Don't be so mamby-pamby, Mabelle.
你觉得他配不上我
You think he's not good enough for me.
来吧 阿里斯泰尔 我要去跳舞!
Come on, Alistair. I want to dance!
跳舞 跳舞 跳舞...
Dance, dance, dance.
格尔达将你们耍的团团转
Gerda got such a kick out of it all.
不是吗 老婆?
Didn't you, old girl?
这是你表演的才华
It was your skills as an actress,
蒙翠莎小姐
Madamoiselle Montressor,
也是这场骗局的关键
that were the key to the deception.
你纵容了你丈夫的重婚罪
You connived at the bigamy of your husband.
当他结婚加入了阿恩霍尔特家族后
While he set about marrying into the Areholt family,
你就伪装成西尔维娅·查普曼太太
you assumed the identity of Madame Sylvia Chapman.
过了这么多年后!
After all these years!
你好 玛贝尔
Hello, Mabelle.
进来吧
Come in.
我带了些花给你
I've brought you some flowers.
当真的塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
When the real Mademoiselle Sainsbury Seale
再次见到你丈夫后
met again your husband,
你无情的谋杀了你的老朋友
you murder your old friend in cold blood.
去客厅吧 那边直走
Go ioto the sitting room straight through there.
当你扮作第二个塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐时
But your as an actress are put to the test once again
你的表演才华又一次经受了考验
as the second Mademoiselle Sainsbury Seale.
太友善了
So kind.
没什么 女士
Not at all, madame.
你很不幸 那天是赫尔克里·波罗
Unfortunately for you, it was Hercule Poirot
捡起了你的鞋扣
who retrieved your shoe buckle that day.
但是已经成功地骗过了
But having safely deceived
贾普总督查和我本人
the Chief lnspector Jappe and myself,
至少你是这样认为的
or so you thought,
你抓住了尽量接近
you took the opportunity to be as close as possible
你丈夫的机会
to your husband.
你用了海伦·蒙翠莎这个名字
You assumed the name of Helen Montressor
然后作为他的新秘书来到了他身边
and joined him as his new efficient secretary.
这些人不会理解我们的 是吗 亲爱的?
We'll never make these people understand, will we, my darling?
如此平庸无趣的一帮人
Such ordinary, unimaginative people.
我希望你能明白 波罗先生
I wish I could make you understand, Monsieur Poirot,
有关我和瑞贝卡的相遇以及我的婚姻
about my meeting with Rebecca and my marriage.
格尔达明白 不是吗 老伴?
Gerba understood, did't you, old girl?
瑞贝卡死后 我们可以复婚
We could have married again after Rebecca's death,
但是 你知道吗 我们开始喜欢上了这种隐秘感
bat, do you know, we'd come to rather enjoy all the secrecy.
她是个货真价实的演员
She's an actress through and through.
只扮演一个角色
She would have found it very dull
会让她觉得很乏味
being just one character.
对了...
Well...
我已经杀了三个人
I've killed three people,
所以我也许该被绞死
so presumably I ought to hang.
但我没为英格兰做过什么吗?
But haven't I done something for England?
我使得它更加稳固
I have held it firm.
我使得它有了偿还债务的能力
I have kept it solvent.
我使得它免遭独♥裁♥统治
I have kept it free from dictators
对于这个国家的
I am necessary
和平昌盛来说 我是不可或缺的
to the continuing peace and well-being of this nation.
他说的和我听到的是一个意思吗?
Is he saying what I think he's saying?
那我呢?
What about me?
他想让我被绞死
He was gonna let me hang.
正是
Précisément.
布伦特先生 凭着他一贯的效率
Monsieur Blunt, with his usual efficiency,
给他自己设下了第二道防线
had provided for himself a second line of defense.
一旦情况有变 你 卡特先生
If things went wrong, you, Monsieur Carter,
你就将成为替罪羊
you were to be the scapegoat.
现在你该明白了 布伦特先生知道了
You see, by now, Monsieur Blunt knows
莫利先生对你的看法
of Monsieur Morley's opinion regarding you,
所以他给你安排了
and so he arranges for you to be engaged
一份最时髦的园丁工作
in a most mysterious fashion as a gardener.
啊 这里的花可真漂亮
Ah, now, these flowers here, they are beautiful.
对海伦·蒙翠莎来说
And how easy for Helen Montressor
朝你的方位随便开一枪太容易了
to fire a shot vaguely in your direction,
接着把枪扔在你脚边
drop the pistol at your feet,
你一定会捡起来的地方
where you are bound to pick it up?
把枪放下! 救命!
Drop that gun! help!
噢 布伦特先生!
Oh, Mr. Blunt!
你被当场抓住
You are caught red-handed,
然后 理所当然的 没人会相信你的故事
and of course nobody is going to believe your story,
你那个荒唐的
your ridiculous story
关于被情报部门雇佣的故事
about being employed by the secret seroive.
不
No.
布伦特先生只关心
As far as Monsieur Blunt is concerned,
如何将你短暂的生命结束在绞刑架上
you can end your short life on the gallows.
我才不会同情像他那样的人
I don't waste pity on people like him.
好吧 布伦特先生
Eh bien, Monsieur Blunt.
这就是你我观点不同之处
That is where you and I, we do not see alike,
在我看来 那三个人的生命
for to me, the lives of those three people
和你的生命一样重要
are just as important as your own life.
布伦特先生
Monsieur Blunt,
你谈到维护这个国家的和平 哈嗯?
you talk of the continued peace of this nation, huh?
噢 是的 那是很好
Oh, yes, that is very good.
可波罗并不关心这个国家
But Poirot is not concerned with nations.
波罗关心的是个人
Poirot is concerned with private individuals,
没人能有剥夺他人生命的权利
who have the right not to have taken from them their lives.
马丁·阿里斯泰尔·布伦特 格尔达·亚历山德拉·布伦特
Martin Alistair Blunt and Gerda Alexandra Blunt,
我以谋杀罪逮捕你们
I arrest you on charges of murder.
拜托
Please.
噢 我-我可怜的妹妹
Oh, my my poor dear sister.
我不知道我为什么要哭
I don't know why I'm crying.
好了 妈妈
Come on, Mother.
我从来没喜欢过他
I never liked him anyway.
为什么我们不回家呢?
Why don't we go back home?
回纽约
To New York.
被抓的可能是我 你知道
That could have been me, you know.
我想往后我要好好盯着你了
I think I'm going to keep a close eye on you in future,
弗兰克·卡特
Frank Carter.
你一人在外可不安全
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表