谢谢
Thank you.
我们有进展了 福尼亚
We make progress, Fournier.
贾普总督查相信
Chief Inspector Jepp believes
霍布里夫人就是凶手
that Lady Horbury committed the murder.
而我发现
Whereas I, I have discovered
买♥♥毒镖的是个男人
that the purchaser of the poison dart was a man.
这不可能
It can't have been.
没错 一个美国人
Mais oui. An American.
至少貌似如此
Or he seems to be.
他嚼着口香糖
He chews gum.
他戴着美式眼镜
He wears American spectacles
还操着一口怪异无比的法语
and speaks with a most terrible French accent.
但是在巴黎要扮作一个美国人很简单
Bet it in easy to be an American in Paris,
不是吗 福尼亚?
n'est-cepas, Fournier?
没错 肯定是的
Mais oui certanement.
所以 我认为他是个假扮的美国人
So I suggest that he is a stage American.
你意思是伪装的?
You mean it man a disguise?
这么说就不是霍布里夫人
So it cannot be Lady Horbury.
除非她有一个同谋
Unless she has an accomplice.
眼下有这个可能
Now, that is possible.
报纸上有没有她的绯闻?
Wasn't there some gossip about her in the newspapers?
可能她有个演员朋友
About her having an actor friend.
我看过的报里还没有 总督查
Not in the newspapers that I read, Chief Inspector.
但或许你是对的
but you may be right.
是贾普
Japp here.
什么?
What?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
她在哪儿?
Well, where is she?
好极了
Wonderful.
我派了几个人去盯霍布里夫人
I put a couple of men onto Lady Horbury.
可看来他们太晚了
But it seems they were too late.
他们没碰到她
They've missed her.
没人知道她在哪儿
No one knows where she is.
她消失了
She's vanished.
噢 天哪!
Oh, dear.
这么说你现在也有了个丢失的嫌犯 总督查?
So you have now a lost suspect too, Chief Inspector?
那...我先告辞了 小姐
So...now I leave you, mademoiselle.
可你不打算同诺曼打声招呼吗?
But aren't you going to say hello to Norman?
我觉得在这种情形下 三个就有些多余了
In such a situation, three is a considerable crowd, I think.
失陪了
Excuse me.
米歇尔先生 是吗?
Monsieur Mitchell, is it not?
噢 当然 波罗先生
Oh, of course. Mr. Poirot.
对 可以吗?
Oul. May I, please?
请坐吧
Please do.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望没别的案子了吧 米歇尔先生?
No more murders I hope, Monsieur Mitchell.
没有
No.
好
Bon.
好
Bon.
真是太巧了
You know it is truly fortunate
能在这儿遇到你 米歇尔先生
to meet you here, Monsieur Mitchell.
我有一个问题想问你
I heve a question to ask you.
在吉赛尔女士死后 你清理桌子时
When you cleared the table of Madame Giselle after she died,
你看到过什么不寻常的东西吗?
did you notice anything unusual?
没有 应该没有
No. No, I don't think so.
什么样的东西?
What sort of thing?
所有的东西
Anything, anything at all.
请仔细想想 这非常重要
Think hard, please. It is very important.
哦 对了 是有件东西
Well, yes, there was something.
我确信是件无聊的事 不过 嗯...
It's silly, I'm sure, but, um...
她的茶托上有两把咖啡勺
there were two coffee spoons in her saucer.
当你忙的时候是有这样的事
It can sometimes happen when you're is a rush,
可多总比少好
and it's better to lay too much than too little.
人会变得烦躁异常
People can get terribly irritable
如果东西没摆对地方的话
if everything isn't exactly right.
可这肯定不是你需要的
Still, that's not what you're after.
恰恰相反 米歇尔先生
Au contraire, Monsieur Mitchell.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
这是最最关键的一条线索
It is a clue of the most vital importance.
能在巴黎共度一段时光真是太好了!
It's so nice to be able to spend time together in Paris.
是啊
Yen, it is.
而且我还很想去看看那个老妇人的住所
And I'll be fascinated to see where the old wowan lived.
另外 你认为波罗为什么
Anyway, why do you think Poirot
突然同意给杜邦钱呢?
suddenly agreed to give Dupont the money?
我不知道
I don't know.
为什么? 你觉得这很奇怪吗?
Why? Do you think it's odd?
你认为他已经得出结论了?
Do you think he's worked out some theory?
什么 是那个吉恩·杜邦杀了吉赛尔?
What, that Jean Dupont murdered Giselle?
你相信他能办到吗?
Do you believe he coule have done it?
我不知道
I don't know.
他是有点古怪
He's a bit funny.
可他对我还蛮好的
But he seemed quite nice to me.
怎么个好法?
Hom nice?
不是那种好
Not that nice.
这就是她家
This is her house.
有人看着我们
We're being watched.
你好
Hello
我在找福尼亚警督
l was looking for Inspector Fournier.
我们能帮你吗 小姐?
How can we help you, mademoiselle?
是太太
Madame.
太太 抱歉
Madame. Pardon.
哦 我是来道歉的
Well, I've come to apologize.
要知道 我来找过福尼亚警督
You see, I came to see Inspector Fournier
就在前不久
a little while ago
是件很重要的事
about a rather important matter.
你是吉赛尔女士的女儿?
You're Madame Giselle's daughter?
是的
Yes.
请坐 太太
Please. Sit down, madame.
我知道这无法原谅
It's unforgivable, I know.
但我当时快疯了
But I was in such a frantic state.
你看 我才知道她死了
You see, I only read about her death
就在我要结婚的那天
the day I was going to get married.
婚礼一结束
The minute the ceremony was finished,
我马上就赶来了
I hurried over here.
然后我就后悔了
And then I wished I hadn't.
我感到太对不起我那可怜的
I felt awful about my poor husband
一直在等着我的丈夫了
just waiting for me.
况且我们也不可能取消蜜月
And we couldn't possibly cancel the honeymoon.
所以我才没有回来
So I just didn't come back.
直至现在 蜜月结束了?
Until now when the honeymoon has finished?
是的
Yes.
你知道你
Do you have any idea
造成多大的麻烦嘛 这位
of the trouble you've caused, Mrs.
理查德
Richards.
我想我们还需要一些事实
I think we need a few facts.
第一 我们怎么知道你是你说的那个人?
For a start, how do we know you're who you say you are?
我想到了这点
I thought of that.
我给你带来了我的出生证明
I brought you my birth certificate.
我不认识你吗 太太?
Do I not know you, madame?
我觉得你好像有些面熟
There is something about you that I seem to recognize,
我不这么想
I don't see how.
我在多伦多长大
I was brought up in Toronto
当母亲遗弃我之后
after my mother abandoned me.
你知道加拿大吗?
Do you know Canada?
唉 不知道
Alas, no.
你联♥系♥过你母亲吗 理查德太太?
Were you ever in contact with your mother, Mrs. Richards?
完全没有
Not at all.
她从没到加拿大看过我
She never came to Canada to see me.
也没给我写过信
She never wrote to me.
很明显 她一点也不在乎我
She obviously didn't care at all about me.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表