and be on our side.
事实上 我认为它已经倒转了
In fact, I believe that it heas turned.
长筒袜的这条线索就是个征兆
The clue of the stockings is the beginning.
唐卡斯特 唐卡斯特
Doncaster. Doncaster.
这里是唐卡斯特
This is Doncaster.
把你的御林♥军♥带来啦 我看见了 波罗
Brought your private army along, I see, Poirot.
贾普总督查 我亲爱的朋友
Chief Inspector Japp, my dear friend,
我们不知道你也在这班车上
we did not know that you were on this train.
为甚么你一下子投下这许多奇兵?
Why, you tossed down that as much,
还让不让我们底下的这帮劳动者活啦?
whet's going on down among the workers, I suppose.
同时 巴纳德小姐
Meanwhile, Mademoiselle Barnard
会巡视看台附近的区域
will be patrolling the area around the grandstand,
而弗雷泽先生将混迹于人群
and Monsieur Fraser will be by the parade ring.
我觉得很成问题
It seems to me highly problmatical
我们很难做出任何具有实际价值的事
that we can do anything of practical value.
别当个失败主义者 唐
Don't be dafeatist, Donald.
我们的武器就是我们的认知 弗雷泽先生
Our weapon is our knowledge, Monsieur Fraser.
但是 记住 这个认知也许
But, rewewder, it may be a knowledge
我们还浑不自觉
we do not know that we possess.
那好吧
Eh, bien.
今晚我们就到此为止
That is all we can do for this evening.
祝你们晚安
I bid you all good night.
晚安 波罗
Good night, Poirot.
Good night, Hastings.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
瞧 波罗先生
Look here, Mr. Poirot.
你上星期去彻斯顿时
When you went down to Churston last week,
我嫂嫂有没有点儿--
did wy sister-in-law sort of, well--
我是说 她是否暗示过吗?
I mean, did she hint at all?
什么?
Comment?
克拉克女士暗示过什么?
Did Lady Clarke hint at what?
哦 你看 托拉...
Well, you see, Thora...
格雷小姐是个挺漂亮的姑娘
Miss Grey is a rather good-looking girl.
也许 是的
Perhaps, yes.
请坐
Please, seat yourself.
就像我哥哥常说的那样
As my brother always said,
她是他见过的最好的秘书
she was the best secretary he ever had,
但这一切都是开诚布公 光明正大的
but it was all perfectly straight above-board.
这当然
But of course.
可我嫂嫂却满脑子都是
But my sister-in-law got it into her head
嗯 嫉妒 我以为
to be, well, jealous, I suppose.
无论如何 当卡死后
Anyway, after Car's death,
格雷小姐的去留就成了一个问题
when there was a question of Miss Greb staying on,
夏洛特大发脾气
Gharlotte cut up rough.
大发什么?
Cut up?
脾气
Rough.
噢
Oh.
嗯 女人真是些魔鬼 波罗先生
Well, women really are devils, Mr. Poirot.
克拉克先生
Please, Monsieur Clarke,
请记住 克拉克女士正陷入疾病与痛苦之中
remember that Lady Clarke is ill and in great pain.
我知道
I know.
我也是这样告诉自己的
I keep telling myself that.
但我还是不希望因为我嫂嫂说过的话
Still I didn't want you to get a false impression of Thora
而让你对托拉产生误解
from anything my sister-in-lam may have said.
噢
Oh.
我可以向你保证 克拉克先生
I can assure you, Monsieur Clarke,
波罗从不允许他自己对别人告诉他的任何事
that Poirot never permits himself to get felse impressions
产生误解
from anything anyone says.
那就好
Good man.
那就好
Good man.
晚安 波罗先生
Good night, Mr. Poirot.
晚安 克拉克先生
Good night, Monsieur Glarke.
我不希望让你们的直觉给你们留下太多的印象
I cannot impress upon you enough to let your instincts rule.
如果你们看见任何
If you should see anyone
与描述相符的丝♥袜♥推销员
who fits the description of the stocking salesman,
你们必须立即向警♥察♥汇报
you must report to the police but immediately.
即使你们看见了貌似熟悉的某人
Even if you see someone who looks familiar
但又不能确定
but you cannot quite place,
即便如此也很重要
even that is of significance.
他绝不会现在就动手的
He'll never attempt it now
赛马场上布满了警♥察♥
with a racecourse full of police.
不然他一定是疯了
The man would have to be mad.
很不幸 他就是疯了
Unfortunately, ha is mad.
我认为
In my opinion,
这个凶手的强迫感太重了
the obsession of the murderer is so strong
所以他一定会按照他的承诺执行
that he must attempt to carry out what he promises.
不这样做就意味着认输
Failure to do so would be to admit defeat,
而这点 是他那疯狂的自我理论决不能允许的
and that, his insane egoism would never permit.
啊 格雷小姐
Ad, Mademoiselle Grey.
-很抱歉 -没关系
-I'm sorry. -No matter.
你只晚了四分半钟
You are only 4 1/2 minutes late.
那好吧
Eh, bien.
到你们该就位的时候了
It is time for you to take your places.
祝你们好运
I wish you good luck.
那你呢 波罗?
What about you, Poirot?
不 黑斯廷斯
No, Hastings.
我的力量源自我的大脑 不是靠我的双脚
My force, it is in my brains, not in my feet.
我们按计划3点钟见
We will meet at 3:00 as arranged.
很好
Very well.
32码
32 yards,
今年奖金为10,000英镑
with winning prize money this year of 10,000 pounds.
黑斯廷斯!黑斯廷斯!
Hastings! Hastings!
借过 黑斯廷斯!
Excuse me.Hastings!
没事的 大家都各就其位
It's all right. Everyone's in position.
不不不 黑斯廷斯 你不明白
No, no, no, Hastings, you do not understand,
看看人群
Look at the crowds.
哦 是啊 我知道 到处都拥挤不堪
Well, yes, I know. It's jammed everywhere.
就像是大海捞针
It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
是的 黑斯廷斯 是的
Yes, Hastings, yes!
一个人最佳的藏身之处在哪里?
Where is the best place for a man to hide himself?
在人群之中?
In a crowd of other men?
是的 黑斯廷斯 那隐匿一桩谋杀的最佳地点又在哪里 ?
Yes, Hastings, and where's the best place to conceal a murder?
谋杀? 我不知道
A murder? I don't know.
我猜是躲在一堆其它的谋杀中吧
Among a lot of other murders, I suppose.
正是 黑斯廷斯
Prdcisement, Hastings.
在彻斯顿 我说过受害者是按
At Churston, I said that the victims were chosen
随意的方式进行挑选的
in a manner that was haphazard,
挑选范围仅限于他们姓氏的初始字母 是吧?
selected only because of their initials, yes?
我错了 黑斯廷斯
I was wrong, Hastings.
所有受害者都是随意挑的 没错 除了一个
All of the victims are haphazard, yes, except for one.
这个怪物犯下一系列谋杀
This monster is committing a series of murders
只是为了把我们的注意力
in order to draw away our attention
从一件特定的谋杀案上引开
from one murder in particular.
请让一下
Excuse me.
请原谅
Excuse me.
喂 先生
Now then, sir.
电影结束了
Show's over.
我想他是病了
I think he's ill.
嘿 我们最好...
Hey, we better. erm...
哎呀 这好像是血
By Hank, that looks like blood!
看看他座位下是什么
Look what's under his seat.
那是本A.B.C
It's an A.B.C.
什么时候?
What time?
好吧 我马上过来。
Right, I'll be right over.
哦 我已用冷水洗了
Eh,I've was had already in cold.
额 我割伤了手
Eh, I cut my hand.
你没事吧 先生?
You all right, sir?
请告诉我们发生了什么事 道恩斯先生
Just tell us what happened, please, Mr. Downes.
有位女士要见您 长官
There's a woman to see you, sir.
说是急事
Says it's urgent.
这是什么时候的事?
When was this?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表