吉赛尔女士的女儿
of Madame Giselle.
可是 如果你们愿意的话
However, if you both would be so kind,
还有件事你们能帮上忙
there is something you could do to help.
请和我一起去我的套房♥
Please join me in my suite,
因为我已经召集了
as I have called together
与这件案子有关的所有人员
all those I consider relevant to this case.
为什么? 当然 你不会是想--
Who? Surely, you don't think
小姐
Mademoiselle,
我只想抓住谋害吉赛尔女士的凶手
I think only of apprehending the murderer of Madame Giselle.
我希望你也只考虑这点
I hope you only think of that also.
女士们先生们
Mesdames et messieurs,
首先 我有义务
first, I have the task
恢复赫尔克里·波罗的名誉
to restore the reputation of Hercule Poirot,
一个著名的侦探
the celebrated detective
灾难性的没能注意到
who had the misfortune not to observe
那个杀害玛丽·吉赛尔女士的狡猾的凶手
the cunning murder of Madame Marie Giselle
虽然就发生在离他不到10米远的地方
even though it took place not ten meters away from him.
因此...
And so...
当我怀着惴惴不安的心情--
when I had the dubious pleasure
去看网球决赛时
to attend the final of the tennis match,
我观察到一个小插曲 就在你霍布里夫人
I observed an incident between you, Lady Horbury,
和吉赛尔女士之间
and Madame Giselle.
在我看来她明显握有你的把柄...
It seemed to me quite clear that she had some held of you...
再也没钱了 明白吗?
No more money, comprenez?
一个你会不惜一切摆脱的把柄
A hold that you might go to any lengths to be rid of.
噢 这太无礼了
Oh, now, that is outrageous.
西塞莉绝不会卷入...
Cicely would never be involved
雷蒙德·巴拉克拉夫先生
Monsieur Raymond Barraclough,
我听说你是一个演员?
you are, I understand, an actor?
凭这个职业我想你能出色的演好
A profession that I think would equip you very well
一个神秘的美国人的角色
for the impersonation of the mysterious American
一个像是凶手同谋的角色
who seems to have been the accomplice of the mruderer.
那我们是如何实施这起谋杀的?
Aeh how are we supposed to have carried out this murder?
哦 至于时机嘛
Well, as for opportunity,
那根木吹管就藏在
the wooden tube was hidden
你飞机座位旁的缝隙内
in the gap next to your seat on the plane.
但是 据我的经验确切的证实了
But as my experiments proved most conclusively,
飞机上的任何人都不可能
it would have been impossible
既吹出那枚飞镖
for anyone to have blown the dart on the plane
又能不让人发现
without the greatest risk of being seen.
于是 我们自问这个问题
And so we ask ourselves this question.
为什么木吹管要藏在那样一个地方
why was the wooden tube hidden in such a place
一个毫无疑问会被发现的地方?
where it would undoubtedly have been found?
为了误导我们
To mislead us.
正是 总督查
Vraiment, Chief Inspector.
于是接下来 我们想到了那只黄蜂
So next, we come to the wasp.
黄蜂的意图又是什么?
What was the purpose of the wasp?
一样的道理
The same thing.
还是为了误导我们
To mislead us as well.
谢谢你 格雷小姐
Thank you, Mademoiselle Grey.
你们要知道 格雷小姐
You know, Mademoiselle Grey
自始至终帮过我许多忙
has been such a help to me throughout.
一个完美的助手
Une parfaite assistante.
而且她说对了
And she is right.
但当吉赛尔女士的尸体被发现时
But by the time the body of Madame Giselle was discovered,
那只黄蜂 它已经死了
the wasp, it was dead also,
因为它已经被...
because it had bees killed...
杜邦先生杀死了
by Monsieur Dupont.
它绕着我的咖啡嗡嗡的飞个不停
It was buzzing around my coffee.
可你有必要杀死它吗 先生?
But did you have to kill it, sir?
真的有那个必要吗?
Was that really necessary?
什么?
What?
你是说就因为我杀了只黄蜂
Are you saying that because I killed a wasp,
所以杀吉赛尔女士的也是我?
I also killed Madame Giselle?
愚蠢至极
That is ridiculous.
如果黄蜂放在那儿是为了误导我们
If the wasp was put there to mislead us,
一旦失败了 不是也会有风险吗?
was there not also a danger of it failling to do so?
当然 除非 我们的注意力
Unless, of course, our attention was drawn to it
被凶手本人引开了
by the murderer himself.
这是被黄蜂叮的
It's a wasp sting.
我用我的杯子碾死过一只黄蜂
I killed a wasp with my cup.
我当时所做的只是 用杯子碾死了只黄蜂
All I did was kill a wasp with my cup.
总之 女士们先生们
However, mesdames et messieurs,
我们知道了那起谋杀
we know that the murder,
用的不是黄蜂
it was not committed by the wasp.
同样的我们知道了
And we know that it was not committed
用的也不是木吹管
by the one of the wooden tube.
不是
No.
吉赛尔女士是被人用手
It was committed by the poison dart being pushed
将毒镖扎入颈部而死的
into the neck of Madame Giselle by the hand.
现在 我们了解到只有三个人
Now, we know of only three people
在航行途中曾走过吉赛尔女士身旁
who passed by Madame Giselle during the flight:
两个飞机乘务员
the two air stewards,
米歇尔先生和简·格雷小姐
Monsieur Mitchell and Mademoiselle Jane Grey;
还有丹尼尔·克兰希先生
and Monsieur Daniel Glancy.
噢 我真的 我来不是就为了这种
Oh, I really I didn't come all this way to
那你来是为了什么 克兰希先生?
So why did you come all this way, Mr. Glancy?
因为不来就显得太可疑了?
Because it would have been too suspicious to have refused?
你竟敢这样说!
How dare you!
克兰希先生显露出了
Monsieur Clancy displayed an expert knowledge
有关凶器的专业见识
of the murder weapon.
天哪! 是枚飞镖!
Goodness, it's a dart.
土著人的飞镖
Native dart.
而且在他家里
And in his house,
我发现了一根木吹管
I found a wooden tube very similar
与我们在飞机上发现的极其相似
to the one we discovered on the plane.
我告诉过你
I told you,
那是为写书做研究用的
it was for research for a book.
为一本你从没写过的书 克兰希先生
For a book tkat you never wrote, Monsieur Clancy.
因为威伯拉汉姆不让我这样做
Because Wilbraham wouldn't let me.
他觉得整个想法太愚蠢了
He thought the whole idea preposterous.
我怎么能在我的侦探
How can I write a detective story
拒绝介入的情况下写出一个推理故事呢?
when my detective refuses to take any part in it?
他在说什么?
What's he talking about?
我觉得克兰希先生患上了
I feel that Monsieur Clancy suffers from a malady
许多小说家所共有的一个通病
common to many writers of fiction.
他被那些人物控制了
His characters, they take control.
有时 他们对他来说
At times, they appear to him more real
显得比他身边的世界更真实
than the world around him.
你意思说他是个疯子
You mean he's a madman.
一个杀人的疯子
A murdering madman.
让他离我远点儿
Keep him away from me.
别这样 霍布里夫人
Please, Lady Horbury,
冷静 些
rest calm.
言归正传 至于那两位乘务员
Now, as for the two air stswards,
我已经将米歇尔先生排除在外了
I have already discounted Monsieur Mitchell.
哦 那看样子只剩你了 格雷小姐
Well, that only seems to leave you, Miss Grey.
你怎么说?
Wouldn't you say?
等等 对不起
Now, look, I'm sorry.
我抗♥议♥!
I protest.
这玩笑开过头了
This is past a joke.
不
No.
没事的 诺曼
It's all right, Norman.
我的确怀疑过格雷小姐
I was indeed suspicious of Mademoiselle Grey.
我怀疑过她和盖尔先生的
I was suspicious of her new friendship
这段新友情
with Monsieur Gale.
这段友情真会是新的吗?
Was this friendship really new?
也许她才是吉赛尔女士真正的女儿?
Or was she the true daughter of Madame Giselle?
然而 最后我们还是遇见了
But then, of course, at last, we met the real daughter
吉赛尔女士真正的女儿
of Madame Giselle.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表