你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
怎么了?
What's going on?
这真的没有什么区别
It really doesn't make any difference.
-你说什么? -我很严格
-What did you say? -I've strict
我想你会知道的 总督查
I think you will discover, Chief Inspector,
那是霍布里勋爵夫人
that it is Lady Horbury.
-负责人 -是你这么说的
-Person in charge. -So you say.
但我有严格的命令
But I'm afraid I have strict instructions.
听着 我已经告诉过你了 女士
Look, I've told you, madame.
有什么麻烦吗 康斯坦布尔?
What seems to be the problem, Constable?
这位太太
This lady
你就是这里的上司吗?
Are you the senior policeman here?
贾普总督查 是的
Chief lnspeotor Japp, yes.
我要单独与你谈话
I'd like to talk to you on your own.
我要投诉
I wish to complain.
只要您能回休息室 女士
If you just go back to the lounge, please, madame,
我就会即刻向你们每人问话
I shall be questioning everyone shortly.
啊 贾普总督查
Uh, Chief Inspector Japp,
我想最好现在就和霍布里太太谈吧
I think it would be better to talk to Lady Horbury now.
她就坐在我正前方的位子
She was sitting in the seat directly in front of mine.
-噢 是吗? -是的
-Oh, was she? -Oui.
好吧
Right.
好了 康斯坦布尔
All right, Constable.
你以前见过这个吗 霍布里太太?
Have you ever seen this before, Lady Horbury?
没有 当然没有 为什么?
No, certainly not, why?
霍布里太太 在整个飞行期间
Lady Horbury, at any time during the flight,
你见过有人走到舱尾吗?
did you see anyone move to the rear of the plane?
这和你有什么关系?
What's it got to do with you?
请只管回答问题
Just answer the question, please.
没有
No.
我是面朝前坐着的
I was sitting facing the front.
我怎么可能看见? 而且我从没离开过座位
How could I? I never left my seat.
可我特别想知道最后的
But I am thinking about the last half hour
半小时
in particular.
你一点儿没注意过任何人吗?
Did you not notice anyone at all?
没有
No.
哦 乘务员除外
Well, apart from the steward and stewardess.
他们理完桌子后又倒咖啡
They were clearing the tables and then serving coffee.
他们来回走过几次
They passed by a few times.
你见过一只黄蜂吗?
Did you see a wasp?
黄蜂? 没有
A wasp? No.
那么你认识被杀的女人吗?
And did you know the murdered woman,
霍布里夫人?
Lady Horbury?
不认识
No.
不 我以前从没见过她
No,I'd never seen her before.
我还以为会有什么进展呢
Just when I thought we were getting somewhere.
有什么事让你心烦的 总督查?
There is something that troubles you, Chief lnspector?
我刚从福尼亚那里听说
I've just heard from Fournier.
他们刚刚才赶到
They've only just dragged themselves round
吉赛尔的房♥子
to Giselle's house.
等他们到的时候
By the time they got there,
她那该死的女仆已把她所有的文件都烧了
her blasted maid had dastroyed all her papers.
啊
Ah.
那也许是他们的午餐时间
Then perhaps it was their lunchtime
当你通知他们案情的时候
when you informed them what happened.
再说一遍
I beg your pardon.
哦 在法国 午餐时间非常重要
Well, it is very important in France, the lunchtime,
除了吃东西以外 还可以再睡个午觉
but for the eating and afterwards, the sleeping,
不是用来抓罪犯
not for the catching of the criminals
和收集证据的
and the collecting of the evidence.
你为什么要这些文件 总督查?
Whb do you need these papers, Chief lnspector?
因为我认为霍布里夫人认识吉赛尔
Because I think Lady Horbury knew Giselle.
我可以从她的眼神里看出来
I could see it in her eyes.
但我需要证据
But I need proof.
我告诉过他们 搜我们的行李
Well, I told them it's a waste of time
就是浪费时间
looking through our luggage.
就算他们放我们走
Just because they've let us go,
也不代表他们不怀疑我们
it doesn't mean they don't suspect one of us.
正是 这仅意味着
Exactly, all it mason is
他们没找到扣留我们的证据
they couldn't find the evidence to keep us here.
抱歉 小姐
Excuse me, medemoiselle,
那位留胡子的男士
that gentleman over there with the mustaches,
你能告诉我他是谁吗?
can you tell me who he is?
好的 那是赫尔克里·波罗
Yes. That's Hercule Poirot.
他是个有名的侦探
He's the famous detective.
告诉我 在航行期间 你们看见有人经过
Tell me, did either of you see anyone pass by Madame Giselle
吉赛尔女士身边吗?
during the flight?
是的 我见过
Yes, I did.
我当时正在分发食物
I was handing out the meals.
我看到克兰希先生走过她身边
I saw Mr. Clancy walk right by her.
他拿着一本书
He was carrying a book.
我猜是从他的包或外套里取出来的
I assume he'd taken it from his bag or coat.
他径直返回了座位
He went straight back to his seat with it.
他停下来过吗?
Did he pause as he walked by?
或者有过什么不寻常的举动?
Or do anything in any way unusual?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
可我真的没怎么注意他
But I wasn't really concentrating on him.
我还不熟悉我的工作
I'm still not used to the work.
我担心会弄翻食物
I was terrified of dropping the food.
明白了
I see.
那你们中有谁看见有人起过身?
And did either of you see anyone else get up?
没有
No.
哦 事实上 我站起来过
Well, actually, I got up myself,
但只是去洗手间
but only to go to the toilet.
是机舱的另一端吧
Which is at the other end of the cabin.
是的
Yeah.
啊
Ah.
再见 盖尔先生
Au revoir, Monsieur Gale.
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot.
真是一幢令人难忘的房♥子!
What an impressive house.
是啊
Yes.
我真希望是我的
I wish I could say it was mine,
可惜它是我叔叔的
but I'm afraid it's my uncle's.
诊疗室也在这里 我们都在这里工作
The surgery's here too. We both work here.
-那 再见 -啊 再见
-Well, good-bye. -Ah, good-bye.
我想知道
I was wondering,
你是否有空共进晚餐
are you possibly free for dinner,
也许明晚?
perhaps tomorrow night?
天哪!
Goodness.
噢 那--太好了 好的
Well, it's how lovely. Yes.
-行吗? -很好
-Yes? -Good.
我明天打电♥话♥给你
I'll telephone you tomorrow.
你在想盖尔先生 小姐?
You are thinking of Monsieur Gale, mademoiselle?
其实不是
No, actually.
我在想杜邦先生
I was thinking of Mr.Dupont.
啊 那个考古学家
Ah, the archaeologist.
为什么你要想他?
Why is it that you think of him?
哦 因为他问过我你是谁
Well, because he came up and asked me who you were.
嗯
Mm.
这有点怪 就这些
It was a bit odd. That's all.
所以你看 对波罗来讲 没人能摆脱嫌疑
And so you see, to Poirot, nobody is above suspicion.
哦 我不希望你认为
Well, I hope you don't think
是他们中的某个人杀了那可怜的女人
either of them killed the poor wonman.
因为 小姐 他们任何人都能办到
En effet, mademoiselle, either could have done it.
谢谢
Merci.
盖尔先生 因为他可能接触过毒药
Monsieur Gale, because he could have had access to the poison.
他应该认识些医生 对他 这易如反掌
He would have known the doctors. for him, it would be easy.
而杜邦先生
And Monsieur Dupont,
由于他周游世界
because he travels around the world
领略过热带风情
visiting the places exotiques,
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表