Yes, sir.
我接管了哈利街168号♥
I've taken over the dental practice
已故的亨利·莫利先生的牙科业务
of the late Mr. Henry Morley at 168 Harley Street.
我知道了
I see.
你最近被唤来
You were recently called
检查死者的尸体
to examine the body of the deceased
以便确认身份
for purposes of identification.
是吗?
Were you not?
是的 先生
I was, sir.
警方认为尸体是
The police believed the body
玛贝尔·塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
to be that of Miss Mabelle Sainsbury Seals,
莫利先生的一位病人
who was a patient of Mr.Morley's.
我明白了
I see.
可以说 你接管了已故莫利先生的患者
You've inherited, as it were, the late Mr.Morley's patients.
对 先生
That's right, sir.
当然 还有他们的就诊记录
And, of course, their dental records.
是的
Quite.
那你能凭这些记录验明尸体的身份吗?
And could you identify the body from these records?
我能 先生
I could, sir.
那不是塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
It was not Miss Sainsbury Seale.
而是西尔维娅·查普曼太太 莫利先生的另一位病人
It was Mrs. Sylvia Chapman, another patient of Mr.Morley's.
那个可爱的玛贝尔彻底地
The fair Mabelle put one over on us
把我们给耍了
good and proper.
我没料到她有谋杀的本领
I wouldn't have thought she was capable of murder,
可现在看来就是这么回事了
but that's what it looks like now.
西尔维娅没杀玛贝尔 是玛贝尔杀了西尔维娅
Sylvia didn't murder Mabelle, Mabelle murdered Sylvia.
有可能
Perhaps.
我脑子里闪过一个念头 莫利被杀可能就是为了
It crossed my mind that Morley might have been killed
让他无法辨认尸体的身份
so he couldn't identify the body.
可是 正如你方才听到的 总督查
But, as you heve just heard, Chief Inspector,
那些记录依然还是存在的
the records would still have existed.
对啊
That's right.
总之 我得回去工作了
Anyway,I'm going back to work.
噢 总督查
Oh, Chief Inspector.
今天早上 我收到了布伦特先生的一封信
This morning, I received a letter from Monsieur Blunt.
他邀请我去他郊外的住所
He has invited me to his house in the country.
他或许有事要托我
He may have a commission for me.
好嘛 你总在上流圈子里转悠 波罗
Well, you always did move is exalted circles, Poirot.
海伦今晚不和我们一起进餐吗?
Helen isn't dining with us tonight?
我建议 对她来说安心静养比
I suggested that it would he far better for her to rest
梳妆打扮这类麻烦事要好得多
than to go to all the bother of dressing herself up
何况还要下楼来
and coming down.
她理解了我的观点
She saw my point.
我倒觉得这可能会让她变好些
I thought it might make a pleasant change for her.
总之 我真不明白为什么你周末
I really don't see why you need a secretary
还需要一位秘书
during the weekend anyway.
她对工作还不熟
She's new to the job.
她有许多东西需要学
There's a lot she needs to learn.
波罗先生?
Monsieur Poirot?
有许多事情
There is a great deal about which
令我不太满意
I am not entirely satisfied.
你需要我做什么 布伦特先生?
What do you want of me, Monsieur Blunt?
我要你找到这个女人 塞恩斯伯里·希尔
I want you to find this woman Saisbory Seale.
活的还是死的?
Alive or dead?
你认为她可能死了?
You think she may be dead.
我认为...
I think...
她可能是死了 是的
She might be dead, yes.
你为什么会这么想?
Why do you think so?
因为一双我发现的新长筒丝♥袜♥
Because of a pair of new silk stockings I discovered.
你是一个与众不同的人 波罗先生
You're an odd man, Monsieur Poirot.
噢 没错 我是
Oh, yes, I am.
十分的与众不同
Very odd.
换句话说 我是有条理 有秩序 有逻辑的
That is to say, I am methodical, orderly, and logical,
而且我不喜欢为了支持某个理论
sad I do sot like to distort facts
而曲解事实
to support a theory.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 波罗先生
Good morning, Monsieur Poirot.
你睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
很好 谢谢你 布伦特先生
Excellently. Thank you, Monsieur Blunt.
早上好 小姐
Good morning, mademoiselle.
早上好 波罗先生
Good morning, Mr. Poirot.
我不愿接受任何邀请 布伦特先生
I would prefer not to accept ahy invitations, Mr. Blunt,
特别是你那些美国亲戚与你在一起时
while your American relations are with you.
早上好
Good morning.
茱莉亚
Julia.
恐怕你深深伤害了海伦
I'm afraid you rather hurt Helen's feelings.
噢 看在上帝份上! 阿里斯泰尔
Oh, for heaven's sake, Alistair.
她只不过是个秘书
She's only a secretary.
我注意到你有个园丁
I notice that you have a gardener
该是你最近才雇的吧
who you want have employed recently.
是的 我们几星期前雇了一个
Yes, we took one on a couple of weeks ago.
你知道他从哪里来的吗?
Do you know from where he came?
恐怕我不知道
I'm afraid not.
是园丁长麦卡利斯特雇的他
MacAlister, the head gardener, engagad him.
他叫什么名字?
Oh. What is his name?
哦 我不知道
Well, I don't know.
唐宁 森伯里 什么的
Dunning, Sonbory, something of the sort.
看来有很多人
Seems like lots of gengle
在虎视眈眈的盯着你 阿里斯泰尔姨父
are out for your blood, Uncle Alistair.
噢 真的? 你在看什么?
Ad, really? What are you reading?
噢 众议院里的辩论
Oh, the debate in the House.
只不过是那个阿彻顿
That's only Archerton.
如果我们让他为所欲为的话
If we'd let him have his way,
英格兰一周内就会破产
England would be bankrupt within a week.
你知道这个国家有两百万以上的
Did you know there are over 2 million unemployed
失业者吗?
in this country?
有得必有失 简
One can't make an omelet without breaking eggs, Jane.
我觉得我们做的很好 一切都考虑了
I think we do pretty well, all things considered.
去年的工业产值增长了3%
Industrial production was up 3% last year.
别理会简说的话
Take no notice of what Jane says.
你知道女孩们是什么样的
You know what girls are.
她们在工作室里搞聚会
They go to these parties in studios,
然后就回家胡扯一通
and then they come home and talk a lot of nonsense.
妈妈!
Mother.
恐怕我是最后一个保守派了
I'm afraid I'm one of the last of the old guard,
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot.
如果保守派被开除了
And if the old guard should be removed,
将会发生什么?
what would happen?
开除?
Removed?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you.
许多该死的白♥痴♥
A lot of damn fools
会尝试大量昂贵的实验
would try a lot of very costly experiments.
和谐稳定 人之常情以及
It would be the end of stability,
偿付能力就将结束
of common sense, and of solvency.
当然 我们一直对我们的
Of course, we've always taken great pride
这片绿化带感到非常自豪
in our herbaceous borders here.
他们工作量很大
They're a lot of work, mind.
但是非常值得 我总这么想
but well worth the effort, I've always thought.
啊 眼下的这些花 它们真漂亮
Ah, now, these flowers here, they are beautiful.
是啊 它们今年开得分外好
Yes, they're particularly good this year.
再看看这些
And look at these here.
天哪!
Good god!
放下枪!
Drop that gun!
我跟你说 不是我
It wasn't me, I tell you.
噢 不是? 我猜你只是在射鸟吧
Oh, no? Just shooting at the birds, I suppose.
噢 布伦特先生!
Oh, Mr. Blunt!
我抓他个正着
I caught him right at it.
我只是在除草
I was just weeding the beds.
我听到一声枪响 然后枪就落在了我脚边
I heard a shot, the gun fell right at my feet,
我捡起来后 这蠢婆娘就跳到了我身上
I picked it up, and this stupid cow jumped on me.
那么现在 唐宁 杜伯里--
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表