同台巡演 我告诉过你
in the touring company I told you about.
噢 是啊 是啊
Oh, yes, yse.
那时你还是位演员
When you were an actress.
没错
Quite.
我还相信 从那以后 他一定非常成功
And he's done awfully well, I believe, since then.
阿里斯泰尔·布伦特先生
Mr. Alistair Blunt.
阿里斯泰尔·布伦特先生 那个银行家?
Mr. Alistair Blunt the banker?
我想是的
I believe so.
遇见格尔达时 他确实在银行工作
He certainly used to work in a bank when he met Gerda.
格尔达?
Gerda?
他的妻子
His wife.
噢 那时我们多要好啊!
Oh, we were such pals.
当然 她演得比我好
Of course, she was a better actress than I.
我总说她会在这个领域有所建树
I always said she'd get on in the profession,
可她退出这行嫁给了阿里斯泰尔
but she left it to marry Alistair,
而我转行留在了印度
and I left it to stay in India.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
请抱紧
Hold tight, please.
什么事 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我叫塞恩斯伯里·希尔
My name's Sainsbury Seale.
我想见布伦特夫人
I want to see Mrs. Blunt.
她和查普曼太太住在一起
She's staying with Mrs. Chapman.
查普曼太太 好的
Mrs. Chapman, right.
这边 女士
This way, ma'am.
45号♥房♥ 女士 就在那里
Number 45, ma'am, just there.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
格尔达!
Gerda!
过了这么多年了
After all these years.
你拿着那些东西去哪儿?
Where are you going with those?
塞恩斯伯里·希尔女士打过电♥话♥了 小姐
Miss Sainsbury Seale telephoned, missghseeh.
她改住南肯辛顿区的卡莱尔酒店
She's moving to the Carlisle Hotel
要我们把她的行李送去
in South Kensington, wants her bags sent on.
噢 好的 去吧
Oh, yes. Go on, then.
那该死的小子又迟到了
That damn boy's late again.
还在大门的台阶上吸烟
And smoking on the front doorstep.
现在的年轻人
young people nowadays
不守信用 自私自利
unreliable, self-centered.
女孩子也一样坏
The girls are as bad.
格拉迪斯今天不来了
Gladys isn't coming in today.
她姑妈中了风 所以她必须赶去约克郡
Her aunt's had a stroke, and she's had to go up to Yorkshire.
那又不是这姑娘的错
That's hardly the girl's fault.
她最近变了
She's been different lately.
都怪弗兰克·卡特那家伙
It's that Frank Carter fellow.
女孩子总会恋爱的 亨利
Girls do fall in love, Henry.
恋爱?
Love?
我只希望她能比他强点儿
She's a cut above him, I should hope.
你知道他正和那个黑衫党暴徒厮混吗?
You know he's in with that Blackshirt mob.
总之 作为我的秘书
Anyway, she shouldn't let it affect her efficiency
她不该影响工作效率
as my secretary.
让她在私人时间去恋爱吧
Let her fall in love in her own time.
早安 安布里奥提斯先生
Good morning, Mr. Amberiotis.
没事吧 先生?
Is everything all right, sir?
什么?
What?
不
No.
是的 就是有点...牙疼
Yes, it's just a...toothache.
拿走吧
Take it away.
谢谢
Thank you.
波罗先生吗?
Mr. Poirot?
到本财政年度结束
Till the end of the financial year.
谢谢你 查尔斯
Thank you, Charles.
还有其它事吗?
Any other business?
债券发行还有些问题
There's the question of the debenture issue.
这已经在议程里了
That was covered on the agenda.
是的 可我们还没确定日期
Yes, but we left the date open.
是没定
Quite.
我想就这些了吧
That's all I think.
会议结束
Meeting closed.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
没事吧 阿里斯泰尔?
All right, Alistair?
没事? 是的 我很好
All right? Yes, I'm fine.
要我开车送你吗?
Can I give you a lift?
不必 我的车正等着 我要去看牙医
No, my car's waiting. I'm going to the dentist
我明白了 怪不得你心情这么差
I see. That's why you were is such a bad mood.
你的治疗今天就结束了 波罗先生
We'll get your treatment finished today, Mr. Poirot.
现在 就像我说的
Now, as I was saying,
那些大人物 他们一般都很准时
the important people, they're always on time.
今天上午就有个最重要的人要来我这儿
Now, I've got a most important man coming this morning.
阿里斯泰尔·布伦特先生
Mr. Alistair Blunt.
阿里斯泰尔·布伦特?
Alistair Blunt?
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
他一直很守时
Always on time.
是个和蔼谦逊的男人
Nice, unassuming fellow.
总把他的劳斯莱斯遣开 走路回办公室
Often sends his Rolls away and walks back to the office
就像你我一样
just like you and me.
你做梦都想不到他能买♥♥下半个欧洲
You would never dream he could buy up half Europe.
那再见了 波罗先生
Well, good-bye, Mr. Poirot.
这次不算太糟 是吗?
Wasn't too bad this time, was it?
不
No.
需要我为你按铃叫电梯吗?
Shall I ring for the lift for you?
不不不 谢谢 我走下去就行
No, no, no, thank you. I shall walk down.
我们6个月后见
I'll see you in six months.
布伦特先生
Mr. Blunt.
抱歉
Excuse me.
太不好意思了
So kind.
不用客气 女士
Not at all, madame.
噢 天哪!
Oh, dear.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢 女士
You're welcome, madame.
非常谢谢您
Thank you so much.
我和莫利先生有约
I have an appointment with Mr. Morley.
您是?
Name?
塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
Miss Sainsbury Seale.
喂?
Well?
我已经等了45分钟了
I have now been waiting for 45 minutes.
我约的是12:30
My appointment was for half past 12:00.
哦 我知道
Well, I know
我现在就回沃辛市!
I shall now go back to Worthing!
你可以转告莫利先生 就说我气愤无比
You may tell Mr. Morley that I am most displeased.
“我气愤无比”
“I am most displeased.”
噢 我的上帝!
Oh, my god.
五指扣着左轮手♥枪♥
Revolver grasped in lifeless fingers.
看来没什么可疑的 是吗?
Doesn't seem te be much doubt about it, does there?
肯定是自杀
It has to be suicide.
这令人难以置信
C'est incroyable.
好了 你们可以搬走了
All right, you can move him now.
那告诉我吧 贾普总督查
So tell me, Chief Inspector Japp.
他和妹妹同住楼上
Lived upstairs with his sister.
既不抑郁也不沮丧
Hasn't been moody or depressed.
我想知道 你今早看见他时
I wondered if you'd noticed anything
是否注意到什么?
when you saw him this morning.
一点没有
Nothing at all.
他 该怎么说呢 再正常没有了
He was, what shall I say, normality itself.
这起不幸是何时发生的?
When did it occur, this tragedy?
具体时间还没法确定
Can't say exactly.
好像没人听到过枪声
Nobody seems to have heard the shot.
尸体是听差阿尔弗雷德·比格斯1:30左右发现的
It was discovered about 1:30 by the pageboy, Alfred Biggs.
莫利先生最后一次按铃
At what time did Monsieur Morley
换病人是什么时候?
last press the buzzer for a new patient?
12:05 听差把那位
5 past 12:00, and the boy showed up
等待的病人带了进去 一个叫安布里奥提斯的先生
the patient who was waiting, a Mr. Amberiotis,
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表