我从没靠近过爱丽丝
I never did go near Alice.
我什么都没干!
I haven't done anything!
放我走!
Let me go!
你注意到了吗 黑斯廷斯?
You perceive, Hastings?
已经有一点可以证明
There is already one further point in the favor
埃希尔先生是无辜的
of the innocence of Monsieur Ascher.
- 真的? - 哦 是的
-Really? -Oh, yes.
如果他殴打并威胁他妻子
If he had been abusing and threatening his wife,
那她应该是隔着柜台面对着他
she would have been facing him over the counter.
可事实上 她是背对着凶手
Bet instead, she had her bend to her assailant.
很明显 她正在拿烟草
Obviously, she is reaching for some tobacco
或者香烟给某个顾客
or cigarettes for a customer.
我想你就是玛丽·德劳尔小姐
I think it is you who are Mademoiselle Mary Drower.
你不坐下吗 小姐?
Will you not sit down, mademoiselle?
不了 谢谢你 先生
No, thank you, sir.
我敢说女主人不会介意的
I daresay the mistress wouldn't mind,
但我不愿在女主人不在时这么做
but I'd rather not while she's out.
你很喜欢你的姨妈吧
You were fond of your aunt.
噢 这太可怕了!
Oh, it's terrible.
可怜的姨妈 她的生活已经够苦了
Poor Auntie. Such a hard life she'd had too.
她一直对我关怀备至 姨妈总是这样
She was always so good to me, Auntie was.
而她所有的烦恼都源自那个德国恶魔
And all the trouble she had with that German devil.
他经常说些可怕的话
It wan awfel, the things he used to say,
说他会割断她喉咙之类的
that he'd cut her throat and such like.
还咒骂她
Swearing and cursing too.
一想到人会变成这样真觉得可怕 先生
It's dreadful to think, sir, what people come to.
小姐 如果你什么时候需要我的话
Mademoiselle, if you should need me at any time,
你一定要联♥系♥我的 对吗?
you will be sure to contact me, yes?
是不是会发生什么怪事 先生?
Is there something queer going on, sir?
是的 我的孩子
Yes, my child.
会有怪事发生的
Something queer is going on.
但日后你也许能帮我的忙
But later, you may be able to helb me pethaps.
哦 我会尽力做任何事的 先生
Wwll, I'll do anything, sir.
姨妈被杀真是天理不容
It wasn't right, Auntie being killed.
怎么样?
Well?
我觉得埃希尔先生
I think that Monsieur Ascher
最不可能是凶手 黑斯廷斯
is a suspect most unlikely, Hastings.
那么这个女孩呢?
What about the girl then?
当然 一切都有可能 可动机是什么呢?
It is always possible, of course, but with what motive?
我懂你的意思
I see what you mean.
如果他留下过一丝线索
If only he'd left a clue.
啊 线索
Ah. the clue.
最吸引你的总是线索 是吗 黑斯廷斯?
It is always the clue that attracts you, yes, Hastings?
阿♥拉♥斯 我们的一位凶手 他不抽外国烟
Alas, our murderer, he did not smoke a cigarette exotique,
把烟灰弹在地上
leave the ash on the floor,
然后又用鞋踩了上去
and then step on the ash
从而给我们留下了最奇特的线索
with shoes that have nails of a pattern most curious.
我们的这位凶手是最不帮忙的
He's most unobliging, our murderer.
但至少 我的朋友 你还有本铁路指南:
But at least, mon ami, you have the railway guide:
A.B.C.
你现在就有了一个线索
Now there is a clue for you.
你是说 你认为那是凶手故意留在那里的?
You wean, you don't think he left it there by mistake?
是的 他放在那儿是有目的的
No, he left it on purpose.
是指纹告诉了我们
The fingerprints tell us thet.
但是 波罗 上面没有任何人的指纹
But, Poirot, there weren't fingerprints on it.
是的 黑斯廷斯
Exactemente, Hastings.
我们的谋杀犯 他在暗处而且还想一直躲在暗处
Our murderer, he is in the dark and seeks to remain in the herk.
但从事物的自然规律看来
But in the very nature of things,
他总会把自己暴露于阳光底下的
he cannot hely to throw the light upon himself.
你觉得怎么样 波罗?
What do you think, Poirot
太好了 黑斯廷斯
Excellent, Hastings.
很有艺术感 干得好
Most artistic. Well done.
你不觉得有点过头吗?
You don't think he's a bit overpowering?
我们换个地方放果盆吧
We can find somewhere else for the fruit bowl.
我们能做的就是...
What we could ho--
又来了一封信 黑斯廷斯
There's another letter, Hastings.
什么?
Sorry?
又一封来自ABC的信
Another letter from A.B.C.
“亲爱的波罗先生”
“Dear Mr. Poirot,
“安多弗的事件已顺利进行 不是吗?"
“Well, the Andover business went with a swing, didn't it?
“我想这只是我的首场游戏”
“First game to me, I think,
“可游戏才刚刚开头”
“but the fun's only just beginning.
“让我把您的注意力引去贝克斯希尔海滨吧”
“Let me dram your attention Bexhill-ne-Sea.
“日期:本月25号♥”
“Date: the 25th inst.
“我们正在经历的是一段多么快乐的日子啊!”
“What a merry time we are having.
“ABC谨启”
Yours sincerely, A.B.C.”
上帝 上帝!
Good God.
恐怕埃希尔太太之死
I fear that the death of Madame Ascher
只是个开头 黑斯廷斯
is only the beginning, Hastings.
两封信无疑是
There's no doubt that the two letters
用同一台机器打的 我认为
were typed on the same machine, I suppose.
是的 现在我们能肯定
No, and we can fairly assume
写信人与安多弗谋杀案有关
that the writer was responsible for your murder in Andover.
我们现在接到了第二起案件的预告
Now we have definite warning of a second crime
地点在
scheduled to take place
卡特警司负责的区域 时间是25号♥
in Sueperintendent Carter's conty on the 25th,
就是后天
the day after tomorrow
在贝克斯希尔
at Bexhill.
你觉得苏塞克斯警局会怎么做?
What steps do you think the Sussex polics can take,
卡特警司
Seperintendent Carter?
哦 这很棘手
Well, ihs difficult.
根本没有受害人会是谁的任何线索
There's not the least clue who the victim may be.
也许受害者的姓名
It is possible that the surname of the intended victim
会是以字母B打头的
will begin mith the letter B.
这倒有可能
That would be something.
我只是说有这个可能性 没别的
I suggest it as a possibility, no more.
我是在读ABC的第一封信时
It came to my mind when I read the signature“A.B.C.”
想到的 然后我听到了
on the first letter and again when I heard the name
在安多弗遇害的那个女人的名字
of the unfortunate woman in Andover.
你是说 第一个A是安多弗的埃希尔
You mean, first a Mrs. Ancher in Andover,
然后是在贝克斯希尔的某个姓B什么的人?
then someone beginning with B in Bexhill?
是的
Oui.
呃 有可能 我想
Well, that's possible, I suppose.
我猜我们要对付的是个疯子
I mean, we are dealing with a madman.
但目前他没透露给我们有关动机的任何线索
But so far he hasn't given us any clue as to his motive.
一个疯子要什么动机吗?
Does a madman have any motive?
也许他想按字母表顺序
Perhaps he's gonna murder someone in every town
从安多弗一路杀到...
of the alphabet all the may from Andover to, uh...
兹诺尔
Zennor.
你们看 我已经想过很多种可能了
I've thought a lot about it, you see.
哦 至少我们得先做些预防工作
Well, at least we can take some precautions.
卡特警司
Superintendent Carter,
能不能让你们的人
perhaps it would be possible for your men
把你辖区内所有以B打头的人名列一份名单?
to meke a special note of all the Bs in your area,
尤其是小店主
especially small shopkeepers,
然后尽量留意所有的陌生人
and, naturally, keep tabs on all strangers as far as possible.
贝克斯希尔是个海滨度♥假♥区♥ 头儿
Bexhill's a seaside resort, man.
现在正是假期旺季
It's the middle of the holiday season.
人潮大量涌入
People are flooding in.
这么说 明天是个大日子了
So tomorrow's the big day.
你认为受害者会是个开烟草店的老妇人吗?
Is it old women in tobacconist's shops, do you think?
看来不像 黑斯廷斯
It does not seem lkely, Hastings.
不过可能是个店主
Shops, though, perhaps.
我们两人中就没一个人为店主
Which of us at some time or anther has out felt aggrieved
感到过不平吗?
by a shopkeeper?
老天 当然不是
Good Lord, yes.
至少我们现在确定凶手不会是埃希尔
Well, at least we know it can't be Ascher now.
他还被关着呢
I wean, he's still in custody.
可那个女孩呢 黑斯廷斯?
But what about the girl, Hastings?
玛丽...什么来着 那个女仆?
Mary...what's it, the waid?
不会吧
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表