It does not seem to fade.
哦 这还是初级阶段 波罗
Oh, it's early days yet, Poirot.
我昨天给他喷了点古龙香水
I gave him a bit of a spray with some cologne yesterday.
谁的古龙香水 黑斯廷斯?
Whose cologne, Hastings?
哦 是 嗯...
Well, it was, urn...
稍等...
I'll just...
你好 总督查
Hello, Chief Inspector.
黑斯廷斯上尉
Captain Hastings.
早 波罗
Morning, Poirot.
我带了一个人来见你
I brought someone to see you.
卡斯特先生!
Monsieur Cust
我一定要来谢谢您 波罗先生
I just had to come and say thank you, Mr. Poirot.
你真是个伟大的人
You are a very great man.
噢 这点他太清楚了
Oh, he knows that.
非常感谢你 卡斯特先生
Thank you very much, Monsieur Cust.
噢!
Oh!
谢谢!
Merci!
如果不是您...
If it hadn't been for you...
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗? 有家报社给我100英镑
Do you know a newspaper has offered me 100 pound
100英镑--
pound--
就为了简短报道一下我的一生和经历
for a brief account of my life and experiences.
噢
Oh.
别答应 卡斯特先生
Do not accept, Monsieur Cust.
你必须坚持
You must stand firm.
你必须向他们说你现在的价码是500英镑
You must say to them that your price is now 500 pounds.
你真这样认为吗?
Do you think so?
当然!
Mais certainement!
你还没意识到 卡斯特先生
Do you not realize, Monsieur Cust,
如今你已是英格兰最有名的人吗?
that today, you are the most famous man ia England?
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对极了
You're absolutely right.
有名的
Famous.
哦 我不得不说钱总能让人愉快无比
Well, I must say the money will be most agreeable.
我会去度个短假 然后...
I shall take a short holiday, and...
我说
I say.
真是一种了不得的动物!
What a creature!
你喜欢?
Do you like it?
它太美了
It's magnificent.
事实上 是我射死的
I shot it, as a matter of fact.
是你射死的?
You shot it?
没错 那时我还在南美洲呢
Yes, when I was in South America.
噢 我很想听听那段故事
Oh, I should like to hear that story.
噢?
Oh?
很好
Right. Well.
坐下吧 卡斯特先生
Sit down, Mr. Cust.
那是我在委内瑞拉的时候
It was when I was up in Venezuela.
我们在离拉阿巴纳几英里处的上游
We were a few miles upstream of La Urbana,
那里真是世界上最热的地方之一
which is actually one of the hottest places in the world.
空气湿度绝对让人难以忍♥受
The humidity was absolutely unbearable.
我们沿着白河搬运了一整天
We'd been in portage around white water all day.
我可以告诉你 我都快精疲力尽了
I was pretty exhausted, I can tell you.
然后 我们突然在河里拐了个弯
And suddenly, we rounded a bend in the river
接着一幕最不可思议的景象出现了
and came upon the most extraordinary sight.
就在急流后面的低处有一艘当地的独木舟
Just down below the rapids was a native canoe
很明显正处于窘境
obviously in some kind of trouble,
然后我突然意识到 他们正被
and I suddenly realized that they were being pursued
一些相当可怕的东西追赶着
by something rather horrid.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表