我以为...
I thought...
我不知道
I don't know.
你喜欢盖尔先生?
You liked Monsieur Gale?
是的
Yes.
而且你以为他也喜欢你?
And you thought that he liked you?
可你错了 小姐
But you are wrong, mademoiselle.
很明显
Obviously.
不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
他不是喜欢你
He did not like you.
他是爱你
He loved you.
真的
It is true.
我从他眼神里看到的
I see it in the eyes.
我当时都有些担心了 波罗
I was getting a bit worried there, Poirot,
万一最终这一切都是
in case you'd done it after all,
你在睡梦中干的
in your sleep perhaps.
非常滑稽 总督查
Very droll, Chief lnspector.
可有件事我还不明白
One thing I don't understand, though.
起初你是怎么怀疑上诺曼·盖尔的?
Whet put you on to Norman Gale in the first place?
起初? 很好
In the first place? Et bien.
起初 我就在找黄蜂待的地方
In the first plans, I looked for the home of the wasp.
而在盖尔先生的行李中
And in the belongings of Monsieur Gale,
有个火柴盒
there was a matchbox,
一个空的火柴盒
an empty matchbox.
完美
Parfait.
那你要带我上哪儿 波罗?
So where are you taking me, Poirot?
我希望是一顿告别午餐
A little farewell lunch hope.
某个你才发现的好餐厅?
Nice little restaurant you've just discovered?
我越来越喜欢法国菜了 知道嘛
I'm getting quite keep on this French food, you know.
不完全是 总督查
Not exactly, Chief Inspector.
是精神食粮 我的朋友
Food for the soul, mon omi.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表