所以你为此恨她?
And naturally, you hated her for this.
我无所谓
I didn't care.
仅此而已
That's all.
为什么我该在乎呢?
Why should I?
我只希望她留给我很多钱
I just hope she's left me a lot of money.
36号♥ 红色
Trente-six rouga
各位请下注
Faites sosjeux, mesdames et messieurs
该下注了
Faites vosjeux.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
钱是用来干嘛的?
What's money, after all?
再给我杯喝的 雷蒙德
Get me another drink, Raymond.
啊 就是这份报纸吗
Ah, is this the newspaper
你跟我提过的 总督查?
that you tell me about, Chief Inspector?
一份崇尚英国上流阶层
The one that reveres the gossip
及他们朋友绯闻的报纸?
of the English upper classes and their friends?
是的 而且在这里想搞到它可不简单
Yes, and it's very difficult tn get over here.
所以我发现 日期是昨天的
So l see. The date is yesterday.
这里 我的朋友 一份今天的报纸
Here, mon ami the newspaper of today.
哦 谢谢
Well, thanks.
是法文的 波罗
It's in French, Poirot.
真酷! 是霍布里太太
Struth, there's Lady Horbury.
她从英格兰的家里消失
She disappears from her home in England
却在我们眼皮底下的巴黎现身了
only to reappear here in Paris under our very noses.
和...
with...
让我来为你翻译吧 总督查
Let me translate for you, Chief lnspector.
“和她的旅伴”
“With her traveling companion,
“知名的英国演员 雷蒙德·巴拉克拉夫先生”
the well-known British actor Mr. Raymond Baraclough...”
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, on, please.
波罗有个计划
Poirot has a plan.
这样行吗?
Is that all right?
不
No.
太可怕了
It is terrible.
看!
Regardez.
哦 她不会认出我的
Well, she won't be able to recognize me.
你就要这个效果 不是吗?
That's what you wanted, wasn't it?
是的 可我也没说
Yes, but I did not intend
你要搞得像个圣诞老人
that you should look like Santa Claus.
来吧 盖尔先生 请去隔壁房♥间
Come, Monsieur Gala, into the next room
坐在那椅子上
and sit in that chair, if you please.
格雷小姐 请你帮着
Mademoiselle Grey, if you would be so kind
拿一下镜子
as to hold the mirror.
先生 你要拿住毛巾
And, Monsieur, if you will hold the towel.
好了 别担心
Et bien, do not worry.
赫尔克里·波罗会让你重返人间
Hercule Poirot will make you look like a human being again.
霍布里夫人
Lady Horbury.
“每日记闻”的巴黎通讯记者
Daily Record, Paris correspondent.
很抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you,
可我们真想为我们的系列报道
but we'd really like to do a piece on you
“在巴黎的英国人” 写一篇有关您的文章
for our series, The English in Paris.
不 当然不行
No, certainly not.
不 霍布里夫人 其实
No, really, Lady Horbury.
摄影师马上就来了
The photographer will be here in just a second.
只要一张您和巴拉克拉夫先生的合影
Just a photo of yourself and Mr. Barraclough here.
你好大胆子
How dare you.
滚开!
Get away from us!
我真没想到你会是这态度
Now, I really don't think you should be taking that attitude.
但我们明早还会来的 霍布里夫人
But we'll be here again tomorrow morning, Lady Horbury.
看来我们已经有了一个很精彩的故事
I can we've got an excellent story here already.
看看你干的好事
Now look what you've done.
对不起
I'm sorry.
离我远点 你个可怜虫
Just leave me alone. You're pathetic.
啊 霍布里夫人 你好
Ah, Lady Horbury. bonjoor.
您愿意坐会儿吗?
You care to join me?
我能为您要点什么吗 咖啡?
May I get you something, a coffee perhaps?
不用
No.
谢谢 我很好
Thank you. I'm all right.
来根烟吗?
A cigarette perhaps?
谢谢
Thank you.
也许您愿意说些事给波罗听听?
There is something perhaps you would like to tell Poirot?
他没准能帮上忙?
And thee he can help?
不 没事 真的
No, it's nothing, really.
可我不这么认为
But I think that is not no.
在谋杀的前一天
On the day before the murder,
您的好朋友巴拉克拉夫先生
your good friend, Monsieur Barraclough,
他就在巴黎吧?
he was in Paris?
是的
Yes.
而您是在巴黎见到了他?
And you saw him while you were in Paris?
您还见到了吉赛尔女士 不是吗?
And you also saw Madame Giselle, did you not?
可她拒绝免除您的赌债
And she refused to release you from your gambing debts.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
史蒂芬不会付钱了
Stephen wouldn't pay them.
我知道他再也不会了
I knew he wouldn't, not anymore.
这是笔大数目
They were enormous.
超乎他想象
Much more than he imagined.
她威胁我
She threatened me.
她说她会告诉别人...
She said she'd tell people about them...
伦敦的那些人
people in London.
那样我就再也抬不起头了
I'd never have been able to hold my head up again.
这么说 事实上
So the truth is
您和巴拉克拉夫先生
that you and Monsieur Barraclough
都很高兴 当她死后?
were delighted when she died?
是的
Yes.
这真是太好了...
It was wonderful...
好得我简直不敢相信
Almost too wonderful to believe.
啊 波罗!
Ah, Poirot.
总督查 小姐
Chief Inspector. Mademoiselle.
你找到你要找的东西了?
Well, did you find out what you wanted?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你 总督查
Thank you, Chief Inspector.
好了 我得走了
Anyway, I must go.
啊 我的指甲
Ah, my nail.
我该修一下了
I must file it.
你刚才说什么 小姐?
What did you say, mademoiselle?
什么?
What?
噢 我的指甲
Oh, my nail.
没什么 该修了
It's nothing. It needs filing.
姓名姓名姓名
Nom de nom de nom.
现在我知道了
Now I understand.
总督查
Chief Inspector,
马上叫辆出租车
get a taxi at once.
除非我大错特错
Unless I am very much mistaken,
理查德太太 她正处于危险之中
Madame Richards, she is in great danger.
她大约一小时前和一个美国人走了
She left about an hour ago with an American.
她看到他时似乎很吃惊
She seemed surprised to see him.
后来他们去了哪里 女士? 能告诉我们吗?
And where did they go, madame? can you tell us that?
喔 可以
Oh, yes.
他订了辆出租车去火车北站
He ordered a taxi for the Gare du Nord.
他们要去英国
They were going to England.
我听见他这么跟她说的
I heard hiw tell her.
我能用你的电♥话♥吗?
May I use your phone,ma'am?
女士?
Madame?
自杀?
Suicide?
那是警方的怀疑 盖尔先生
That is what the police suspect, Msssiser Gals.
-那太可怕了 -是啊
-That's terrible. -Gui.
那她丈夫怎么办? 通知他了吗?
What about her husband? Has he been told?
我相信警方目前还没
I believe the police have been unable
找到理查德先生的行踪
to trace the whereabouts of Monsieur Richards...so far.
我们能帮什么忙?
In there anything we can do to help?
我很遗憾因发现的太晚而没能帮到
I regret that it is too late for anyone to help the daughter
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表