要知道 这些超现实主义者们
The surrealists, you see, they free themselves
他们超脱于逻辑
from the demands of logic.
他们不画那些我们肉眼能看见的
They do not paint what we see before us,
我们称之为真实世界的事物
the real world as we call it.
不不不
No, no, no.
不 他们力图表现出潜意识的
No, they struggle to express the unconscious,
梦幻的世界
the dream world.
所以没人能以逻辑的方式理解他们的作品
So one cannot approach their work in way that has logic.
你必须感受它
You have to experienca it.
你必须向它敞开你的心扉
You have to open your mind to it.
仅此而已
That is all.
来吧 我带你去多看点
Come. I will show you more.
那么 格雷小姐
So, Mademoiselle Crey,
世界如何看
how does the world look
现在超现实主义者它打开你的心扉呢?
now that the surrealists have opened your mind to it?
实际上 所以的一切现在看上去都有点怪怪的
It'sall looking a little strange now actually.
但我相信这只是暂时的
But I'm sure it's only temporary.
遇见你真是再好不过了 波罗先生
It's been fascinating meeting you, Mr. Poirot.
啊 不不不 你太客气了
Ah, no, no, no, no. You are too kind.
不 我是说真的
No, it has.
可现在我想带你去看些巴黎的风情
But now there's a little bit of Paris I'd like to show you,
某些地方我几乎肯定你没去过
somewhere I'm almost sure you've never been.
哦 巴黎的大部分地方我都去过 格雷小姐
Oh, I have seen much of Paris, Mademoiselle Grey.
不要这么肯定哦
Do not be so sure.
你真聪明 格雷小姐
You are very clever, Mademoiselle Grey,
在临时这么短时间内还能帮我找到座位
to obtain for me a seat at such short notice.
那边就是你的座位
That's your seat there.
谢谢 真的非常感谢你
Well, thank you. Thank you very much indeed.
你太友善了
You are too kind.
我们待会儿见
I'll see you later.
当然 再见
Indeed. Au revoir.
再见
Au revolt
抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Pardon.
抱歉
Pardon.
抱歉
Pardon.
我真不明白你为什么留下 西塞莉
I really don't know why you're staying, Cecily.
为什么你不随史蒂芬一道回去?
Why didn't you go back with stephen?
也许因为这是样最好
Perhaps because even this is preferable
在乡下身上沾满了
to being stuck in the country
泥巴和马粪
with all that mud and horse manure.
噢 在嫁给他之前你就该知道
Oh, you must have known what he was like
他是什么样的
before you married him.
一个人在结婚前是绝不会知道
One never knows what one's husband is like
她的丈夫是什么样的
before one marries him.
那就是婚姻的难题之一
That's one of the problems with marriage.
你能保证你留下不是别的原因?
Are you sure you're not staying for other reasons?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
你的那个演员朋友怎样了?
What about that aotor friend of yours?
他不是很喜欢网球吗?
Isn't he keen on tennis?
30平
Trente par tout.
30比40
Trente, quarante.
真有意思 不是吗?
It is interesting, is it not,
英国人把网球当做是他们的发明
how the British regard tennis as their own invention
而且把任何网球奖杯也理所当然地当做是他们的
and any tennis trophy as rightfully theirs?
可事实上 它源于一种法式游戏
When the truth is, it was a French game originally.
苹果游戏
Jeu de pomme.
我认为是11世纪
11th century, I think.
这是个很有趣的游戏 不是吗?
It was a jolly good game, wasn't it?
何况佩里完胜了凡·克拉姆
And Perry absolutely thrashed von Cramm.
你们有谁要去温布尔顿吗?
Are either of you going to Wimbledon?
对我来说 不会
For myself, I think not.
这要看我是否能请到假
Depends if I can get the time off.
我也是
Me too.
再来点儿 侍者!
Some more. Garcon!
侍者!
Garcon!
你喝的够多了 西塞莉
You've had enough, Cecily.
我已经没什么好给你了 夫人 没了
I have nothing for you, madame, nothing.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear?
碗柜已经空了
The cupboard is bare.
再也没钱了 你明白吗?
No more money, comprenez?
借过 太太
Pardon, madame.
早上好 先生 欢迎登机
Good morning, sir. Welcome aboard.
我听说格雷小姐会和我们同行
I hear Miss Grey will be traveling with us,
满足我们的饮食需求
ready to cater for our every need.
真令人高兴 我们有个小聚会了
How delightful, a little party.
啊 还有两位要加入我们
Ad, and there are two more to join us,
两个网球迷
two more aficionados of the game of tennis.
噢 是啊
Oh, yes.
是的 我昨天看见她们了 真是个巧合
Yes, I saw them yesterday. What a coincidence.
不不不不 盖尔先生 这不是巧合
No, no, no, no, Monsieur Gale, it is not a coincidence.
你去巴黎看球
You will go to Paris for the tennis.
网球比赛一结束 你就得回家
The tennis finishes, you go home.
还有什么别的道理吗?
What could be more logical?
你好 先生
Bonjour, monsieur
去勒布尔歇机场? 请吧
Le Bourget, s'il vous plait.
再见 伊莉丝
Au revoir, Elise.
回头见
A bientOt.
再见 女士
Au revoir, madame.
-早上好 先生 -早上好
-Good morning, sir. -Good morning.
如果您有需要 先生 我就在这里
It'll be in here, sir, if you need it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-早 -早上好
-Morning. -Good morning.
你的位置在舱尾 盖尔先生 右侧
You're at the end, Mr. Gale, on the right.
叫我诺曼吧 如果你愿意
Call me Norman, if you like.
我想要一条毛毯 可以的话
I shall have a rug, if I may.
谢谢
Thank you.
您的帽子 先生
Uh, your hat, sir.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边走 夫人们
This way, ladies.
霍布里夫人
Lady Horbury.
科尔小姐
Miss Kerr.
一切还好吗 杜邦先生?
Is everything all right, Mr. Dupont?
是的
Yes.
您愿意由我来为您保管箱子吗?
Would you like me to take your case for you?
不不 这里面有重要的考古物件
No, no, it contains valuable archaeollgical pieces.
是非洲赤道的吹管 你明白吗?
Equatorial African pipes, you see?
是我为大不列颠考古协会做演讲准备的
For a lecturn I'm giveng to the Brtish Archeological society.
是吗? 真有趣
Really? How interesting.
失陪啦
If you'll excuse me.
这边走 女士
This way, madame.
请恕我冒昧 先生
Excuse me for asking, sir,
可我不禁好奇
but I couldn't help wondering.
您或许就是丹尼尔·克兰希先生
Would you, by any chance, be Mr. Daniel Clancy,
那个侦探小说家?
the detective writer?
是的 是的 的确是
Yes. Yes, indeed.
我只想说 先生
I'd just like to say, sir,
我是您威伯拉汉姆·莱斯系列作品的忠实读者
I'm a great admirer of your Wilbraham Rice stories.
他是如此地才华横溢
He's so brilliant,
一个真正的天才
a real genius,
他总能想出办法找到真凶
the way he can always work out who did it.
是啊
Yes.
是的 有时我自己都不知道他是如何办到的
Yes, I don't know how he does it myself sometimes.
嗷! 我的指甲
Cw! My fingernail.
乘务员!
Steward!
乘务员!
Steward!
有什么能为您效劳的 夫人?
What can I do for you, madame?
把我的女仆叫来
Get me my maid.
她在另一个舱里
She's in the other compartment.
告诉她把我的梳妆盒带来
Tell her to bring my dressing case.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表