我已经查过了 总督查
I have checked aready, Chief Inspector.
一整天都会风平浪静
The air, it will be beautifully calm all of the day.
否则 我会取消航♥班♥ 而你就独自上路吧
otherwise, I cancel my flight, and you go on your own.
就是个玩笑
Just a joke.
总之 我又和霍布里勋爵夫妇谈过了
Anyway, I've been talking to Lord and Lady Horbury again.
我很敬佩你的勤勉 总督查
I admire your industry, Chief Inspector.
还有维尼夏·科尔
and Vendtia Kerr.
很显然 霍布里夫人
It's quite clear that Lady Horbury
每晚都在巴黎赌博
went off gambling every night in Paris
而回来时总输个精光
and used to come back in a terrible state.
但是早上她们离家之前
Bet the morning before they left,
她非常绝望
she was particularly desperate.
由此你假设她与吉赛尔女士有联♥系♥
Which you assume is connected with Madame Giselle.
所以我们要回巴黎找找有什么证据
And so we return to Paris to see what else we can find
最终能证明霍布里夫人有罪
to finally incriminate the Lady Horbury.
是呀 这就是我们去的原因 不是吗?
Well, yes,that's what we're going for, isn't it?
也许说你有个完全不同的推测
Or have you got a completely different theory
却还没告诉我?
you're not telling me about?
我的确有了
I am reaching
一些推论 总督查
certain conclusions, Chief Inspector.
但很遗憾这些推论还不能融为一体
But concluniocs which do not yet fit together, unfortunately.
首先 我断定那只黄蜂至关重要
First, I conclude that the wasp is of vital importance.
是的 可她并非死于那只黄蜂
Yes, but she wasn't killed by the wasp.
法医已经证实了这点
Forensic have already confirmed that.
其次 就是那个突然现身的
And secondly, the sudden appearance
吉赛尔女士的女儿
of the daughter of Madame Giselle,
我们先假定她将继承她母亲的遗产
who we assume will inherit hte money of her mother.
除非他们发现遗嘱受益人并不是她
Unless they find a will that says differently.
当然 有可能
Of course it is possible
这个所谓的女儿是个骗子
that the daughter might be an imposter.
或许吉赛尔女士根本没有过女儿
Or perhaps Madame Giselle did not even have a daughter.
-先生? -啊
-Sir? -Ah.
您现在点餐吗?
Would you care to order?
英式早餐 谢谢
Full English, please.
能否打扰一下 女士?
If you please, madame,
我能借用一会儿您的座位吗?
may I have the use of your seat just for one moment?
谢谢
Thush you.
-先生 -先生
-Monsieur.-Monsieur.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
什么?
Pardon?
你在哪儿拿到的这个?
Where'd you get that?
这个?
This?
是丹尼尔·克兰希先生的
From Monsieur Daniel Clancy.
就在他家里
It was in his house.
这是证据 波罗
That's evidence, Poirot.
那么 总督查 我能否把它送给你呢?
Alors, Chief Inspector, may I present it to you?
对我来说 它已经没用了
For myself, I have no further use of it.
我希望你现在不会
I hope you're not going to make
再做出像在飞机上那样的举动
an exhibition of yourself here like you did on that plane.
但我的实验非常有效 总督察
But my experiments were very useful, Chief lnspector.
这证明了霍布里夫人是个多危险的女人
They showed how dangerous a woman is Lady Horbury.
哦 正是
Well, exactly.
我是说...
Et bien...
能把毒镖
to be able to blow the poison dart
一下子从舱尾吹到舱首?
from one end of the cabin to the Other?
第一 她必须有很大的肺活量
First, she must have a lot of puff.
第二...
Secondly...
她的准星必须好的像弗雷德·佩里一样
her aim must be as good as that of Fred Perry himself.
最后
And finally,
她必须会隐身
she must have been able to become invisible
这样才没人能在飞机上看见她那么做
so that no see on the plane saw her do it.
我道歉 我的朋友
I apologize, mon ami.
波罗太过分了?
Poirot has gone too far?
在飞机上的所有人中 波罗
I'm surprised at you, Poirot,
我只对你感到吃惊(失望)
you of all people.
我意思是 我们现在谈的是
I mean, what we're talking about here
一个“心理盲点” 不会错
is the psychological moment, surely.
不管是谁谋杀了吉赛尔
Whoever murdered Giselle,
无论是霍布里夫人还是丹尼尔·克兰希
whether it wes Lady Horbery or even Daniel Clancy,
很明显 他们选的就是没人注意到的
clearly, they chose just the psychological moment
“心理盲点”
when no one was looking,
因此他们可以从任何地方射出飞镖
so they could shoot the dart from wherever they wanted.
心理!
Psychology.
你是对的 总督查
You are right, Chief Inspector.
一定有个心理因素能解释
There must have been the reason psychological
为什么机上没人见过那个凶手
why no one on the plane saw the murderer.
这就是我们必须要认识到的
That is what we must discover.
可首先 我们必须和那个女儿谈谈
But first, we must talk to the daughter.
如果她真是她女儿
If the daughter is what she really is.
你说她走了是什么意思?
What do you mean she's gone?
她说她今天再到这儿来
She arranged to return here today
我说我们可以进一步细谈
where I agreed we would take further particulars.
她上次来得很匆忙 可她还没来
She was in such a hurry before, but she did not return.
哦 我们去把她找出来 福尼亚
Well, let's go and find her, Fournier.
这个计划怎么样?
How about that for a plan?
这有些麻烦 你看
That is the problem, you see.
我不知道在哪儿
I do not know where.
你是说你没拿到她的地址?
You mean you didn't take her address?
不知道
No.
毕竟 她是来申领她的遗产
After all, she came to claim her inheritance,
也许是数目相当大的一笔钱
a vary large amount of money probably.
她有什么理由不来呢?
Why should she not return?
总督查 我希望
Chief lnspector, I would like it
你能留下来和福尼亚警督一起调查
that you stay and work with Inspector Fournier,
请吧
if you please.
别这样 总督查
Look, please do not be difficult, Chief Inspector.
我们亟需法国安♥全♥局♥的帮助
We are in great need of the help of the Surete.
我们已经有他们帮忙了 看看我们现在得到了什么
We just had their help. Look where it's got us.
拜托 总督查 你看
Please, Chief Inspector, look.
你还记得我从木吹管里取出的
You remember that I remove from the wooden tube
那一小片纸吧
a tiny piece of paper.
我一直在研究 请你看看
I have been studying it. Observe it, if you please.
上面写着字母“F”
It has on it the letter F
我相信这代表的是“法郎”
which I believe stands for‘francs.”
我想 这是一张被撕剩下的
It is, I think, the remains of a price ticket
标价条残片
which has been torn off.
因此 那根木吹管可能就购自巴黎的
Therefore, the wooden tube, it was purchased from a shop,
某家商店
in Paris probably.
我以为它来自南美洲印第安人
I thought it came from the South American Indians.
不
No.
可现在我们有必要找到
But now we have the need to discover
这家店究竟在哪儿?
where then is this shop?
而福尼亚警督和他的手下
And Inspector Fournier and his men
却能帮你找到它
will help you to find it.
那你打算做什么?
And what are you going to do?
首先 我必须让灰色小细胞休息休息
First, I must rest the little gray cells.
然后我就要着手调查那个失踪的女儿
And then I pursue the matter of the disappearing daughter.
-你好 -你好
-Bonjour. -Bonjour
有位先生帮我订了房♥间
Un homme réservé une chambre pour moi.
他叫波罗
II sappelle Poirot.
啊 是的 当然
Ah, yes, of course.
赫尔克里·波罗先生
Monsieur Hercule Poirot.
那您就是格雷小姐
And you are Miss Grey.
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
你好啊 格雷小姐?
How do you do, Miss Grey?
你好 杜邦先生
How do you do? Mr. Dupont.
真巧
What a surprise.
我们去哪儿?
Where are we going?
我要给你看一些不寻常的东西
I want to show you some of the remarkable things
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表