That's the porter being sick, sir.
我不得已让他辨认了尸体
I had to get him to have another look at the body
以便确认身份
to identify it.
别的屋里有些白兰地
There's some brandy in the other room.
确实不太好看
It was not pretty, that.
把一切都告诉我 总督查
Tell me all about it, Chief Inspector.
这套公♥寓♥属于阿尔伯特·查普曼太太
The flat belongs to a Mrs. Albert Chapman.
真的没法告诉你更多她的事了
Can't tell you much about her, really.
按时缴费
Pays her bills.
喜欢玩桥牌
Fond of a game of bridge.
不太爱与人交往
Keeps herself to herself more or less.
实际上 邻居们说他们很少看见她
The neighbors say they've hardly ever seen her, in fact.
查普曼先生显然是个商业推销员
Mr.Chapman's a commercial traveler, apparently,
因此他通常都不在家
so he spends most of his time away from home.
那塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐呢?
And Mademoiselle Sainsbury Seale?
她是在我们见到她的当天晚间来的
She came here on the evening of our interview with her,
大概是7:15
about 7:l5.
门房♥的老婆在这里打扫时
The porter's wife was cleaning up here
正好看到她来
and saw her arrive.
门房♥说她以前也来过一次
She'd been here once before, the porter says.
现在 能断定一件事:
Now, one thing's for certanin:
西尔维娅·查普曼或是西尔维娅的朋友们
Sylvia Chapman or Sylvia's friends
谋杀了这位女士 把她扔进盒子后逃走了
murdered the lady, put her in the box, and made off.
但为什么脸部被毁呢?
But why was the face so battered?
也许纯粹是心怀怨恨
Sheer vindictiveness, maybe.
或者想就此一直
Or it may have been with the idea
隐瞒这女人的身份
of concealing the woman's identity.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们目前没发现任何指纹
No fingerprints anywhere, as far as we can see.
你是说公♥寓♥里的所有指纹
You mean every fingerprint in the apartment
在谋杀后都被擦掉了?
wan removed after the murder?
很标准的说法
That's about the size of it.
有事让你担心 波罗?
Something worrying you, Poirot?
是的
Yes.
是的 我真的非常担心
Yes,I'm very seriously worried.
你看 这儿有一个难以解释的难题
There is here, you see, an insoluble problem.
一只皮鞋 鞋扣完好
One patent leather shoe, complete with buckle.
有什么问题?
What's wrong with that?
没问题
Nothing.
当然没问题
Absolutely nothing.
可我还是不明白
All the same, I do not understand.
一些属于查普曼太太的票♥据♥
Some bearers belonging Madame Chapman.
一些过期的戏院节目单
Some old theater programs.
一份有关妇女布道会的传♥单♥
A leaflet about the zenana missions.
我们能猜到是谁带来的
We can guess who brought that here.
通讯薄里也没什么有用的东西 先生
Nothing much of interest in the address book either, sir.
是的 我看得出来
No, no I see.
美发师
Hairdressers.
裁缝
Dressmakers.
牙医
A dentist.
莫利 哈利街168号♥
Morley, 168 Harley Street.
没什么好奇怪的
Not so strange
如果她是塞恩斯伯里·希尔这女人的朋友
if she was a friend of the Sainsbury Seals wowan.
抱歉
Pardon.
波罗先生?
Mr. Poirot?
什么风把你吹来了?
What brings you here?
请你告诉我
Tell me, if you please,
你哥哥曾向你特别提到过
did your brother ever mention to you in particular
一位塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐 或是一位查普曼太太吗?
a Mademoiselle Saisbury Seale or a Madame Chapman?
没有
No.
没有 我记得没有
No, I don't think so.
我想法儿做的
I managed to make this
乘他们搬走所有东西之前 莫利小姐
before they took everything, Miss Morley.
噢 谢谢你 艾格尼丝
Oh, thank you, Agnes.
您愿意来一杯吗 先生?
Would you like a cup, sir?
不用了 艾格尼丝 非常感谢你
Not for me, Agnes. Thank you very much.
艾格尼丝是和我一起来到这个国家的
Agnes is coming with me to the country.
她成了一个相当好的小厨师
She's becoming quite a good little cook,
这样她就能为我做所有的事了
so she'll be able to be everything for me.
-请原谅 先生... -啊
-Excuse me, sir... -Yes.
-我想问一下 -好的
-For asking. -Yes.
就是 有没有人已经知道了
But does anyone know anything more
主人是怎么死的 先生?
about the master's death, sir?
还没有新消息出现 艾格尼丝
Nothing fresh has come to light, Agnes.
他们还是相当肯定的认为他是自杀
They're still quite sure he shot himself
是由于他弄错了药量?
because he'd made a mistake with that drug.
是的
Yes.
你为什么这么问呢?
Why do you ask?
-我只是 -艾格尼丝?
-l only -Agnes?
我只是想确认一下 先生
I just want to be sure, sir.
艾格尼丝!
Agnes!
-啊 总督查 -没时间 波罗
-Ah, Chief Inspector. -No time, Poirot.
我们找到了阿尔伯特·查普曼夫妇
We found Mr. and Mrs. Albert Chapman.
在哪里?
Where?
他们今早登记入住了蒙塔格酒店
They booked into the Montague Hotel this morning.
布鲁姆斯伯里的蒙塔格酒店?
The Montague Hotel, Bloomsbury?
正是
That's right.
很奇怪 不是吗
It is odd, is it not,
杀死塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐后正在潜逃途中
being on the run after murdering Medemoiselle Sainsbury Seale,
他们没逃多远?
that they have not run further?
你不可能读懂罪犯的心思 波罗
You never can tell with the criminal mind, Poirot.
开门!
Open up!
谁啊?
Who is it?
警♥察♥
Police.
警♥察♥?
Police?
开门吧 查普曼先生
Just open the door, Mr. Chapman.
别动!
Here!
好了 不会有人受伤的
All right, there's no need for anyone to get hurt.
你是阿尔伯特·查普曼先生?
You are Mr. Albert Chapman?
是的
Yes.
那这位就是查普曼太太?
And this is Mrs. Chapman?
是啊
Yes.
这是什么意思?
What's the meaning of this?
是我问你 先生
I'll ask the questions, sir.
你是住在在巴特西区的
Do you live at number 45 Lichfield Court
利奇菲尔德街45号♥
in Battersea in the
不是
No.
你说的“不是”是什么意思?
What do you mean,“no”?
哦 我们不住那儿
Well, we don't.
对吧 贝丽尔?
Do we, Beryl?
贝丽尔?
Beryl?
叫“贝丽尔”有什么错吗?
What's wrong with“Beryl”?
我们无意中知道你的名字 叫西尔维娅 查普曼太太
We happen to know that your name is Sylvia, Mrs. Chapman.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们住在巴德莱·索尔特顿
We live in Budleigh Salterton,
不是这个...利奇菲尔德的地方
not this...Lichfield place.
我想你该有这方面的证据吧
You have proof of that, I suppose.
哦 没有 我没有--
Well, no, I haven't.
对了 我有
Yes, I have.
看着他 贝多思
Watch him, Beddoes.
这是什么?
What's this?
我们的新婚行程 假如你一定要知道的话
Our wedding lines, if you must know.
我们今天早上结的婚
We were married this morning.
我向万能的上帝发誓
I swear by almighty God
我提供的证词
that the evidence I shall give
都将是真实的 全部是真实的
shall be the truth, the whole truth,
而且没有任何谎言
and nothing but the truth.
你是约翰·莱瑟兰先生?
You are Mr. John Leatheran?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那你是个牙医
And you are a dentist.
是的 先生
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表