They were going to say I'd done it.
我什么都没碰过
I hadn't touched anything
除了他的手和门把
except his hand and the doorknob.
出去时 我用我的手帕将
I wiped that with my handkerchief,
内外把手都擦了个干净
both sides, as I went out.
大厅里空无一人 接着我就
There was nobody in the hall, and I let myself out
拼命地跑了
and licked it as fast as I could.
这就是真♥相♥ 他已经死了
That's the truth. He was dead already.
你一定要相信我
You've got to believe me.
由于告诉了我真♥相♥
By telling me the truth,
你才让自己免于绞刑
you have just saved yourself from being hanged.
我不明白
I doe't see it.
他们会说
They're going to say
卡特先生
Monsieur Carter.
你的说辞已经证实了我的推测
Your story has confirmed what I knew to be the truth.
你现在可以跟我离开
You can leave it now to me .
贾普
Japp.
啊 波罗
Ah, Poirot.
什么?
Yes?
什么?
Yes?
什么?
What?
不 波罗 我
No, Poirot, I
哦 我必须弄明白这事 你知道
Well, I have to get clearance on this, you know.
继续
Go on.
好的
Yeah.
好吧 我会尽我所能
All right I'll do what I can.
谢谢你 总督查
Thank you, Chief Inspector.
赫尔克里·波罗先生到了 先生
Mr. Hercule Poirot, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
关于塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐的事 是吗?
This is about Miss Sainsbury Seale, is it?
你找到她了?
Have you found her?
我希望你不会反对 布伦特先生
I hope you do not object, Monsieur Blunt,
我还邀请了一些人过来
but I have invited a few other people to join us.
我不会戴着手铐穿过大街的
l'm not walking throught the streets in handcuffs.
我告诉你 不管你戴着什么
You'll walk through the streets
都要穿过大街 我的孩子
in anything I tell you, my lad.
我希望是件要紧事 阿里斯泰尔
I hope this is a matter of importasos, Alistair.
那个比利时侦探给我们 捎来一条无礼至极的口信
That Belgian detective sent a most insolent message to us.
妈妈
Mother.
奈维尔小姐来见您 先生
Miss Neville to see you, sir.
奈维尔小姐
Mademoiselle Neville.
还有更多人吗 波罗先生?
Are there many more, Monsieur Poirot?
如果有的话 去会议厅可能更舒服些
If so, we may be more comfortable in the boardroom.
会议厅空着吗 蒙翠莎小姐?
Is the boardroom free, Miss Montressor?
是的 布伦特先生
Yes, Mr. Blunt.
弗兰克!
Frank!
行了 行了
All right, all right.
你还在国王陛下的庇护中呢 你知道吗
You're still in His Majesty's custody, you know.
放尊重点 走吧
show a bit of respect, come on.
女士们先生们
Mesdames et messieurs,
下午好
good afternoon.
自这件案子开始以来
Since the beginning of this case,
已经死了三个人:
three people have died:
不幸的莫利先生 不幸的安布里奥提斯先生
pauvre Monsieur Morley, pauvre Monsieur Amberiotis,
还有可怜的塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
and pauvre Mademoiselle Saisbury Seale.
我还以为她失踪了呢
I thought she was still missing.
不不不不 小姐
No, no, no, on, Mademoiselle.
事实上 塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
In fact, Mademoiselle Sainsbury Seale was dead
在这案子开始调查前就已经死了
even before the investigations of this case began.
利奇菲尔德街的门房♥告诉我们
The porter at Lichfield Court told us
塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
that Mademoiselle Sainsbury Seale
曾经拜访过查普曼太太
had been to visit Madame Chapman.
他看见她到了公♥寓♥ 并且被让进了屋
He saw her go to the apartment and be let in.
她再也没出来过 没有
She never came out again, no.
此后就再没有人见过 塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
Mademoiselle Sainsbury Seale was never, ever seen again
直到警♥察♥破门后进入了查普曼太太的
until the police, they broke in to the boxroom
储藏室
of Madame Chapman.
你意思是说 那公♥寓♥里的尸体
You mean it was Mabelle Sainsbury Seale's body
就是玛贝尔·塞恩斯伯里·希尔?
in that flat after all?
正是 亲爱的奈维尔小姐
Indeed it was, my dear Mademoiselle Neville.
你看 这是个相当高明的双重花招
You see, it was a very clever double bluff.
那张被毁容的脸是要让我们引起
The disfigured face was meant to raise the question
对死者身份的怀疑
of the identity of the woman.
可就我而言 此案是由一只鞋子开始的
But for me, the case, it began with a shoe.
当我离开牙医诊所时
As I left the dentist's after my seance,
一辆出租车停了下来 车门开启
a taxi stopped, a door opened,
一只女性才有的脚跨出了车门
aed a foot of a woman prepared to descend.
那只脚轮廓优美
It was a foot that was well shaped,
有着纤细的脚踝 配以不菲的丝♥袜♥
with a good ankle and an expensive stocking
鞋子簇新 皮革锃亮
The shoe was new, shining patent leather
上面嵌着一个装饰性的大鞋扣
with a large, crnate buckle.
当这位女士完全进入眼帘时
And when the rest of the lady came into sight,
坦白讲 我很失望
to be frank, it was quite a disappointment.
塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐下车时
As Mademoiselle Sainsbury Seale descended from the taxi,
绊到了鞋扣 鞋扣掉了
she caught her shoe buckle, and it was wrenched off.
我捡起来还给了她
I picked it up and returned it to her.
不客气 女士
Not at all, madame.
- 噢 - 噢 天啊!
-Ooh. -Oh, dear.
不用谢 女士
You are welcome, madame.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
就这样
That was all.
一个小插曲结束了
The incident, it was closed.
噢 对不起 布伦特先生 打扰一下
Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Blunt, to interrupt.
我把邮件写完了
I've finished the post.
我现在可以离开吗?
Is it all right if I leave now?
噢 不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
蒙翠莎小姐
Please, Mademoiselle Montressor.
请过来一起参加吧
Please come and join the party.
波罗先生正讲解着
Monsieur Poirot is expounding
一些极其有趣的推理
some extremely entertaining theories.
请吧
Please.
接着说 波罗
Go on, Poirot.
谢谢
Thank you.
当贾普总督查唤我去利奇菲尔德街时
When Chief Inspector Japp summoned me to Lichfielh Court
因为那里发现了一具尸体
because a body had been discovered,
我注意到的第一件东西 是一只带扣的旧皮鞋
the first thing that I noticed was a shabby buckled shoe.
哦?
Well?
啊 你没体会到关键之处
Ah, you have failed to appreciate the point,
布伦特先生
Monsieur Blunt.
那是一只旧鞋子
It was a shabby shoe.
一只穿旧了的鞋子
It was a well-worn shoe.
可你们看 塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
But, you see, Mademoiselle Sainsbury Seale
是在莫利先生遇害的当天晚上
visited the apartment on the evening of the same day
去的公♥寓♥
of the murder of Monsieur Morley.
早上还是新鞋子
So in the morning, they were the new shoes.
怎么到了晚上就成旧的了?
In the evening, they were the old shoes?
我看不出这有什么要紧的
I can't see why that's important.
好吧 小姐
Eh b/en, mademoiselle.
波罗不喜欢有他无法解释的事
Poirot does not like things he cannot explain.
查普曼太太穿5码的鞋
Madame Chapman took a nice five in shoes.
我知道塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
I knew that Mademoiselle Sainsbury Seale
穿的是10英寸的袜子
wore a ten-inch stocking.
那就是说 她的鞋至少是6码
That is to say, she took at least a size six in shoes.
所以我回去复查了一遍尸体
So I went back to reexamine the body.
我曾经认为 毁容的目的
My idea was that the face had been disfigured
是为了掩盖 那具穿着
to hide the fact
塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐衣服的尸体
that it really was the body of Madame Chapman
就是查普曼太太的事实
dressed is the clothes of Mademoiselle Sainsbury Seale.
但是不对 尸体穿的鞋子是6码的
No, the shoe on the body was size six,
所以 最终那具尸体
so it looked as if it was the body
好像还是塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐的
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表