什么事 蒙翠莎小姐?
Yes, Miss Montressor.
有位贾普总督查和一位波罗先生要见您 先生
A Chief Inspector Japp and a Mr. Poirot to see you, sir.
是吗 请你带他们进来
Really? Would you show them in, please?
贾普总督查
Chief Inspector Japp
你好吗 先生?
How do you do, sir?
这是赫尔克里·波罗先生
This is Mr. Hercule Poirot.
我当然听过你的大名 波罗先生
I know your name, of course, Monsieur Poirot,
最近肯定在什么地方
but surely somewhere quite recently
今天早上 布伦特先生
This morning, Monsieur Blunt.
就在牙科的候诊室里
In the waiting room of the dentist,
不幸的莫利先生
the pauvre Monsieur Morley.
是啊 当然 我就记得我在哪儿见过你
Yes, of course. I knew I'd seen you somewhere.
不幸?
Pauvre?
莫利先生死了 先生 就在你走后不久
Mr. Morley was found dead, sir, shortly aftar you left,
一起明显的自杀
an apparent suicide.
莫利?
Morley?
自杀?
Suicide?
真是件离奇的事!
What an extraordinary thing.
请原谅 对不起
Forgive me. I'm sorry.
这是我的外甥女 奥利维拉小姐
This is my niece, Miss Olivera,
和她的母亲 奥利维拉夫人
and her mother, Mrs. Olivere.
小姐 夫人
Mademoiselle, madame.
我以前还从没听过有牙医自杀的
I've never heard of a dentist committing suicide before.
这不会发生在美国 这点你可以确定
Wouldn't happen in the States, you can be sure of that.
他们太有钱了 不舍得自杀
They're too damn rich to kill themselves.
他早上看上去很有精神吗 布伦特先生?
He seemed in good health and spirits this morning, Mr. Blunt?
哦 我认为是这样的
Well, I think so, yes.
你经常去吗?
Have you seen him often?
这是我第三或者第四次就诊
This is my third or fourth visit.
布伦特先生 是谁
Monsieur Blunt, who was it
最先向你推荐的莫利先生?
that recommended to you Monsieur Morley originally?
阿恩霍尔特 我的一个董事 莱昂内尔·阿恩霍尔特
Arnholt, one of my directors. Lionel Arnholt.
要知道 先生 我们正在怀疑
We're just wondering, you see, sir.
这是不是自杀
whether it wasn't suicide but murder
而谋杀的真正目标是你
and the real target was yourself.
可这根本没道理
But that doesn't make any sense at all.
哦 可目前没什么是有道理的
Well, none of it does at the momnet, sir.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
晚上好
Good evening.
我们要见安布里奥提斯先生
We'd like to see Mr. Amberiotis.
抱歉 先生 恐怕不行
I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid you can't.
噢 是的 我可以 小伙子
Oh, yes, I can, my lad.
警♥察♥
Police.
您不明白 先生
You don't understand, sir.
安布里奥提斯先生半小时前死了
Mr. Amberiotis died half an hour ago.
有趣
Interesting.
有趣吗 班尼特医生?
Interesting, Dr. Bennett?
安布里奥提斯先生死于心脏衰竭
Mr. Amberiotis died of heart failure.
心脏衰竭?
Heart failure?
是由肾上腺素和麻醉剂过量引起的
Brought about by an overdose of adrenaline and novoaine.
过量了多少?
How large an overdose?
噢 我还不清楚
Oh, I can't say yet.
这些定量分♥析♥要花点时间
These quantitative analyses take time.
我明天就能告诉你
I'll be able to tell you tomorrow.
麻醉剂是牙医用的东西吗?
Novocaine's the stuff dentists give you, isn't it?
没错 总督查
Thst's right, Chief Inspector.
我相信这东西是牙医用的
The subject had been to the dentist, I believe.
真是个没用的家伙!
What a washout.
你是什么意思 总督查?
What do you mean, Chief Inspector?
莫利犯了个错误 注射过量了
Morley makes a mistake and injects an overdose.
当安布里奥提斯走后 他才意识到自己干了什么
Then when Amberintis is gone, he realizes what he's done,
他无法面对现实就开枪自尽了
can't face the music, and shoots himself.
用一把没人知道的枪?
With a pistol he is not known to possess?
家人也未必样样都知道
Relations don't know everything.
是的 这倒是真的
No, that is true, of course.
好了 那我们已经查清楚了
Well, there we are, then.
即便如此 总督查 我还是不太满意
All the same, Chief Inspector, it does not quite satisfy me.
啊 开心点 波罗
Ah, cheer up, Poirot.
我们不能指望每次都是有料的谋杀
We can't have a nice juicy murder every time.
自杀? 莫利先生?
Committed suicide? Mr. Morley?
可怜的人
Poor man.
我猜他有些思想负担
I suppose he had something no his mind.
我们正处在一个令人忧心的时代
Such worrying times we live in.
你感觉他看上去很焦虑吗 塞恩斯伯里·希尔女士?
Did he seem worried to you, Miss Sainsbury Seale?
哦 我-我不能肯定说他会那样做 你知道
Well, I can't really say, You know, that he did.
你能告诉我们当你在候诊室时
Can you tell us who else was in the waiting room
还有谁在那里吗?
while you were there?
让我想想
Let me see.
我进去时只有一个年轻人
There was just one young man there when I went in.
我觉得他处于痛苦中
I think he was in pain,
因为他在喃喃自语
because he was muttering to himself
而且看上去很狂躁
and looking quite wild.
然后他突然起身出去了
And then suddenly he jumped up and went out.
你就注意到他这一个病人吗?
And he was the only other patient that you noticed?
还有一位男士走下楼梯出去了
A gentleman came down the stairs and went out
就在我去见莫利先生的时候
just as I went up to Mr. Morley.
噢 我想起来有一个很奇特的外国人
Oh, and I remember a very peculiar foreigner
走出了屋 就在我到的时候
came out of the house just as I arrived.
那就是我 女士
That was I, madame.
噢 天啊!
Oh, dear.
噢 请原谅
Oh, do forgive me.
这里的光线太暗了
The light in here is so dim.
请放宽心 女士
Please calm yourself, madame.
哦 我想就这些了
Well, I think that's about all,
塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
Miss Sainsbury Seale.
当然 我们可能会需要你
We may require you to give evidence
在审讯时作证
at the inquest, of neerue.
噢 不!
Oh, no!
我会很紧张的
I would be so nervous.
哦 没必要紧张 女士
Well, no need to be nervous, madam.
只要站起来把事情说清楚就行
Just stand up and speak clearly.
那太有趣了 总督查
That's very amusing, Chief Inspector.
是吗?
Is it?
你知道 我以前是个演员
I used to be an actress.
净演些小角色
Just small parts, you know.
后来我来了一趟世界环游
Then I went on a world tour
是啊 好了
Yes, well.
如果我的名字以证人的身份
Well, if my name should be in the papers
出现在报上的话 我是说
as a witness at the inquest, I mean
你能保证它拼写无误 不是吗?
you will be sure that it's spelled right, won't you?
玛贝尔·塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
Miss Mabelle Sainsbury Seale.
玛贝尔拼作M-a-b-e-l-l-e
Mabelle spelled M-a-b-e-l-l-e.
真够呛!
Blimey.
我恐怕只能给你几分钟
I can only give you a few moments,
波罗先生
I'm afraid, Mr. Poirot.
我要去科芬花♥园♥看《茶花女》
I'm going to see Traviata at Covent Garden.
啊 谢谢你 阿恩霍尔特先生
Ah. Thank you, Monsieur Arnhnlt.
什么事呢?
What's this all about?
是有关牙医亨利·莫利先生之死
It is about the death of the dentist Monsieur Henry Morley.
是你
It was you, was it not,
向布伦特先生推荐他的吗?
who recommended him to Monsieur Blunt?
是的 我在他那里看了几年
Yes, I've been going to him for years.
你不会认为是我杀了他吧?
You don't think I killed him, do you?
噢 不不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
那是你的看法 不
Queue idée. No.
我只是怀疑
It is just that I'm given to wonder
或许布伦特先生并不是预定的目标
whether Monsieur Blunt was not perhaps the intended victim.
我不太明白你的意思
I don't quite see how that works.
不
No.
目前 阿恩霍尔特先生 我也不明白
At this moment, Monsieur Arnhnlt, neither do I.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表