他能买♥♥到毒药和吹管
he could have purchased the poison and the pipes.
当然 那只黄蜂也是他弄死的
And of course, he killed the wasp.
但我想吉赛尔女士是死于飞镖
But I thought Mamame Giselle was killed with the dart.
是的 你说得对 小姐
Yes, you are right, mademoiselle.
我想 那只黄蜂本身并没什么意思
The wasp is not so much interesting
有趣的是它所影射的对象
as suggestive, I think.
啊
Ah.
格雷小姐
Mademoiselle Grey,
你愿意帮我吗?
would you be kind enough to help me?
-下午好 -下午好
-Afternoon. -Afternoon.
啊
Ah.
谢谢你 小姐
Thank you, mademoiselle.
晚上好
Good evening.
波罗先生?
Monsieur Poirot?
是的
Yes.
我是霍布里勋爵
I'm Lord Horbury.
噢 是嘛
Ah, yes.
请
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看 我太太
You see, my wife, well,
在很多方面 她都不适应我的生活
in many ways, she's just not suted to the life I lead.
我们的婚姻真是有些失败
It's a bit of a washout, really, our marriage.
这全都是我的错
It's entirely my fault.
我要坦率地承认这点
I freely admit that.
要知道 我迷恋过她
I fell for her, you see.
无可救药一般
Hook, line, and sinker.
嗯 她曾是个演员
Well, she was an actress.
你知道女演员是什么样的
You know what actresses are like.
不
No.
女演员该是什么样的 霍布里勋爵?
What are actresses like, Lord Horbury?
啊
Well, em,
据我的经验 她们身上有着男人想要的一切
all things to all men, in my experience.
我是说 她能完美的演好一个乡村夫人的角色
I mean, she'd play the country lady but to perfection,
直到她对这个角色感到厌倦
until she got bored with the part.
那么您为什么现在来找我呢 霍布里勋爵?
So why do you come to me now, Lord Horbury?
哦 我们周围已经有了警♥察♥
Well, we've had the police round already.
我不知道他们是怎么发现的
I don't know how they found out.
可他们已经查出她认识那个死者
But they discovered she knew the murdered woman.
而你相信这可能
And do yen believe that this could have been
就是她杀人的依据?
sufficient justification for her to kill her?
不
No.
正如我所说 我们相处得不好
As I said, we don't get on.
一点也不好
We don't get on at all.
可我知道她的本事
But, God, I know what she's capable of.
她并没有杀人的本事
And she's not capable of murder.
绝不会有
Never.
我们已经坐这儿监视他家
We've been sitting here watching his house
有一个半小时了
for an hour and a half.
他不会出现的
He's never going to turn up.
克兰希先生终究会露面的 小姐
Monsieur Claucy will turn up eventually, mademoiselle.
别担心
Have no fear.
他在那儿
There he is.
别忘了速记 小姐
Do not forget the shorthand, mademoiselle.
可我告诉过你 我不会速记
But I told you I don't do shorthand.
我确信 克兰希先生也不会
Neitdny I am sure, does Monsieur Clancy.
你只要一本正经的胡写乱画就行
Just make the little squiggles with confidence.
这能让他紧张
It will unnerve him.
克兰希先生 我承认 我现在无计可施
Monsieur Clascy, I confess, I am at a loss.
我试着推想过谁是杀害吉赛尔女士的凶手
I tried to deduce who is the murderer of Madame Giselle,
嫌疑犯有好几个
but there are several suspects.
这些灰色小细胞 他们从未令我失望
The little grey ceils, nerer do they let me dowm,
但在这个案子里...
but in this case...
绝望之余 所以我来找您
And so in despair, I come to you.
为什么是我?
Why me?
因为 克兰希先生 我是您笔下的侦探
Because, Monsieur Clancy, I'm a great agmirer
威伯拉汉姆·莱斯先生的崇拜者之一
of your detective Monsieur Wilbraham Rice.
如此明晰的逻辑 如此聪明的头脑!
Such logic, such a mind!
事实上 克兰西先生
Indeed, Monsieur Clancy,
您写的每本书我都读过
I have read everything that you have written.
现在 这位格雷小姐愿意协助我
Now, Mehewoinelle Grey here has agreed to assist me.
我知道关于谁是凶手
I know that you will have some theory of your own
您会有些自己的理论
about who committed the murder.
如果您好心 愿意说出来
If you would be so good to tell it,
格雷小姐就能将之记下
then Mademoiselle Grey will take it down
以便我往后研究了
so that I may absorb it later.
对不起 不 这不可能
I'm sorry. No, it's impossible.
噢 来吧 来吧 先生
Oh, come, come, come, monsieur.
您太谦虚了
You are too modest.
我对这类事没办法
I'm useless at this sort of thing.
威伯拉汉姆才行 要知道
Wilbraham doss it, you see.
是他替我解决的一切
He works it all out for me.
他太聪明了
He's quite brilliant.
我刚才出门时 他就在帮我
He was helping me only just now when I was out.
我们正在回忆一宗谋杀的过程
We were retracing the steps of a mruder.
非常的可怕
Terrible stabbing.
克兰希先生 我说的是一起真实的谋杀
Monsieur Cleacy, I am takling about a real murder,
而主要嫌犯之一就是您本人
and one of the chief suspects is yourself.
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
您有机会
You had the opportunity,
因为有人看见您在飞行途中
and you were observed to pass by Madame Giselle
从吉赛尔女士身旁经过
during the flight.
我否认
I deny it.
可我看到您了 克兰希先生
But I saw you, Mr.Clancy.
您当时正拿着一本书
You were carryiug a book.
噢 是的 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
我的火车时刻表
My Bradshaw.
里面有火车运行的具体时间
It gives the railway times.
是威伯拉汉姆让我去
Wilbraham told me to go and get it
核实罪犯的不在现场证明
to check the villlain's alibi.
他绝对正确
He was absolutely right.
真的就破解了
Really cracked it.
我自己都没注意到这点
I'd never have noticed it myself.
也许莱斯先生还能破解另外一个谜团
Perhaps Monsieur Rice could solve another puzzle.
您告诉过我您之所以知道南美洲印第安人
You told to me that you knew of the South American Indians
以及他们那些毒镖的事
and their poison darts
是出于您写作的需要
because of research for one of your books.
很遗憾 克兰希先生
Unfortunately, Monsieur Clancy,
您所有的书里均没有
there is no mention of this subject
提及这方面的内容
in any of your books.
可让我吃惊的是
But to my surprise,
我在您的书架上看见了什么?
what do I see on your shelf?
就是这个
But this.
鉴于巴黎注册局赋予我的权利
With the powers invested in me by the registrar of Paris,
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now declare you man and wife.
去警♥察♥局 有急事
Je dois aller a Ia police. C'est tres impertant.
快点
Très vite.
进来!
Entrez!
您好
Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour.
您会英语吗?
Do you speak English?
会 怎么了?
Ido. Why?
是您负责吉赛尔的案子?
You're in charge of the Giselle case?
是的
Yes.
我的名字叫安妮
My name is Anne.
我是吉赛尔女士的女儿
I'm Madame Giselle's daughter.
我来申领我的遗产
And I've come to claim my inheritance.
啊
Ah.
在等航♥班♥吗 波罗?
Looking forward to the flight, Poirot?
他们说 这趟会有些颠簸
Gonna ha a bit bumpy they tell me.
据测英吉利海峡上空会有七级以上大风
Gale-force winds forecast over the Channel.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表