The work, it is interesting, n'est-ce pas?
噢 是的
Oh, yeah.
你知道的
You know.
我们下周见 格拉迪斯
I'll see you next week, Gladys.
拜 弗兰克
Bye, Frank.
再见 卡特先生
Au revoir, Monsieur Carter
你在会客吗 我的朋友?
Are you receiving visitors, mon ami?
老天! 波罗
Good heavens. Poirot.
总督查
Chief Inspector.
到底是什么风在周天下午
What on Earth brings you to Isleworth
把你吹到艾尔沃斯来的?
on a Sunday afternoon?
工作呗 还能是什么?
Business. What else?
哦 你最好进来喝杯茶吧
Well, you better come inside and have a cup of tee.
谢谢
Thank you.
贾普太太不在家吗?
Madame Japp, she is not at home?
不在
No, no.
她去了什么祝福会
Some blessed meeting.
妇女协会 教区决策之类的事
Women's institute, parish counsel, or something.
我不清楚
I don't know.
你要加糖吗 波罗?
Do you take sagar, Poirot?
也许你有草药茶?
Do you have perhaps a tisane?
得了吧 波罗
Come off it, Poirot.
要知道 这里是艾尔沃斯 不是朱安莱潘
This is Islsworth, you knom, sot Jano-Ies-Pins.
到底是什么工作?
What's the business, anyway?
我想知道你有没有找到那份
I wondered if you'd been able to trace the telegram
寄给格拉迪斯·奈维尔小姐的电报?
that was sent to Mademoiselle Gladys Neville.
是的 实际上我们已经找到了
Yes, we did, as a matter of fact.
真聪明
Rather clever.
她姑妈住在约克郡的里士满
The aunt lives in Rinhmond in Yorkshire.
电报却送去了萨里郡的里士满
The telegram was handed in in Richmond, Surey,
就在那条路的尽头
just down the road here.
你知道我在想什么吗 总督查?
Do you know what I think, Chief Inspector?
什么?
What's that?
我觉得这件事里隐藏着智慧的痕迹
I think that there are signs of brains in this business.
哦 副局长很满意
Well, the assistant commissioner is satisfied
莫利是自杀的
that Morley killed himself.
他对那位失踪的女士也满意吗?
Is he satisfied with the disappearing lady?
啊 希尔失踪案
Ah, the case of the disappearing Seale.
不满意
No.
我还在继续调查
I'm still working on that.
她肯定在某个地方
She's got to be somewhere.
来点果酱夹心饼干?
Mm. Garibaldi?
我真的认为在这件事上应该
And I really think my feelings ought to be considered
考虑一下我的感受 阿里斯泰尔
in the matter, Alistair.
可你的感受已经被考虑过了 妈妈
But your feelings have been considered, Mother.
是的 茱莉亚 这倒是真的
Yes, Julia, that is true.
波罗先生见您来了 布伦特先生
Mr. Poirot to see you, Mr. Blunt.
谢谢 海伦
Thank you, Helen.
波罗先生 你能来真是太好了
Monsieur Poirot, it's very good of you to oome.
布伦特先生
Monsieur Blunt.
很好!
Well!
如果你们要谈可怕的事
If you are going to talk horrors,
我就走
I shall leave.
请允许我
Allow me.
我们家里见 简
I'll see you at home, Jane.
夫人
Madame.
我想 你见过奥利维拉吧
You've met Miss Olivera, I think.
噢 是的 小姐
Oh, yes, indeed. Mademoiselle.
-请坐 -谢谢
-Please. -Thank you.
我希望我邀请你来
I hope I haven't asked you here
不会是徒劳的 波罗先生
on a wild goose chase, Mr. Poirot.
是有关报上登满的那位失踪的女士
It's about this missing woman that the papers are full of,
塞恩斯伯里· 希尔女士
Miss Sainsbury Seale.
-是的 -简?
-Yes. -Jane?
我确信这根本不重要
I'm sure this is utterly unimportant.
那干嘛我们还要浪费波罗先生的时间
And why we are wasting Mr. Poirot's time,
我真不明白
I really don't know.
如果你容许 布伦特先生 就让波罗来判断吧
If you please, Mr. Blunt, allow Poirot to decide.
塞恩斯伯里· 希尔是个好夸张的名字
Well, Sainsbury Seals is such a pompous name.
这就是我记得的原因
That's why I remembered.
那是最后一次
It was the last time
阿里斯泰尔姨父去看牙医的时候
Uncle Alistair went to the dentist.
哦 我不是说案发的当天
Well, I don't mean the other day,
我是说一个星期之前
I mean about a week ago.
我和他在一起 我们在哈利街停下车
I was with him, and we stopped in Harley Street,
然后就在他下车时 一个女人从那里走出来
and just as he got out, a woman came out of the dentist,
一个中年妇女 发型很讲究
a middle-aged woman with fussy hair
衣着却很寒酸
and rather duwdy clothes.
“噢 布伦特先生 你一定不记得我了”
“Oh, Mr. Blunt, you don't remember me,I'm sure.”
人们总这么说
People are always saying that,
可我从来不认识
and I never do.
“我是你妻子的密友 你知道的”
“I was a great friend of your wife's, you know.”
他们也经常这么说
They usually say that too.
结局都一样:
It always ends the same way:
什么慈善捐款之类的
a subscription to some charity or other.
这次的5英镑捐给了妇女布道会
£5 to a zenana mission this time.
那她真认识你妻子吗 布伦特先生?
And had she really known your wife, Monsieur Blunt?
那些有关妇女布道会的言谈
the mention of the zenana mission
使我认为她可能真的认识
mehe me think she may have done.
大约四年前我们确实在印度
We were in India about four years ago,
就在我妻子去世前
just before my wife's death.
也许我们在某个招待晚宴上见过一次
Perhaps we met once at a reception.
我觉得挺奇怪的
I think it's queer
她试图靠这种方式来结识你
the way she tried to scrape an acquaintance with you.
那她没有试图 嗯 你们怎么说来着
And she did not try to, um, how do you say,
采取下一步行动?
follow it up in any way?
为什么 没有
Why, no.
我甚至把她名字都忘了
I'd forgotten her name, even,
直到简在报纸上认出的它
until Jane spotted it in the paper.
好吧 我只是觉得应该告诉你
Well, I just thought you ought to be told,
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot.
这儿
Here.
在这儿呢 艾莉森
Here, Alison
什么呀?
What?
这上面有来过这里的那个女人的消息
There's a thing here about a woman who came here,
塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
Miss Sainsbury Seale.
这上面说她失踪了
It says here she's missing.
你没有备用钥匙吗?
You don't have a passkey?
没有 我从来没有
No,I've never had one.
我们可不能破门而入
We can't just break in.
哦 要是她出了事呢?
Well, suppose something's happened to her.
是啊 那要是她出门度假了呢?
Yes, and suppose she's gone off on holidays.
噢 不 噢 不
Oh, so. Oh, so.
撞吧 警官
Go on, Sergeant.
好吧
Right.
查普曼太太!
Mrs. Chapman!
你别管
Leave it to us.
查普曼太太!
Mrs. Chapman!
警官
Sergeant.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Anybody there?
查普曼太太?
Mrs. Chapman?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Anybody here?
这里是储藏室
This is the boxroom.
这是什么?
What's that?
哦 我不知道
Well, I don't know.
我能打开吗 警官?
Shall I open it, Sarge?
打开吧
Go on, then.
这不会让人特别舒服的
It's not particularly pleasant.
那是正在呕吐的门房♥ 长官
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表