这方面的研究
for one of his books.
噢 是吗?
Oh, has he?
是的 他是这么告诉我的
Oui. Well, so he tells me.
如果可以的话 总督察 等你完工后
If you please, Chief Inspector, when you are finished,
你能不能让我有一份
could you let me have a copy of the list
每位乘客随身物品的清单呢?
of the personal effects of each passenger?
我对这很感兴趣
It would be be of great interest to me
可为什么你会感兴趣?
And why would that interest you?
你要找什么?
What are you looking for?
我不知道
I do not know.
我只知道 我要找的东西
All I know is that I pursue the object
能帮我解答一个令我困惑的问题
that will hold the answer to a question that troubles me.
但我们每天都挣扎在这样的困境之中
But such are the dilemmas with which we daily struggle.
不是吗?
Are they not?
失陪了
Excuse me.
很有帮助
Very helpful.
诺曼·盖尔
Norman Gale.
海滨杂♥志♥一本
Strand Magazine.
“英格兰荣誉”牌火柴一盒
England's Glory box of matches.
空的
Empty.
白色亚麻外套一件
One white linen coat.
牙科镜两面
Two dental mirrors.
牙科专用棉条卷
Dental rolls of cotton wool.
你认为他是个牙医吗 万一不是呢?
Do you reckon he's a dentist, by any chance?
这是一种不可饶恕的侵犯隐私的行为
It's an unforgivable invasion of privacy.
我要求马上和我的丈夫以及律师谈话
I demand to speak to my husband and my lamyer at once.
这样做没什么好处 西塞莉
It won't do any good, Cecily.
我想你会知道这纯粹只是例行公事
It's perfectly normal procedure, I think you'll find.
毕竟 凶器可能还藏在
After all, the murder weapon might still be concealed
某人的包或箱子里
in someone's bag or case.
那带我去打个电♥话♥
Just take me to a telephone.
这边 太太
This may, madame.
你待在这儿
You stay here.
好的 太太
Yes, ma'am.
抱歉 先生 但任何人未经允许不准登机
I'm sorry, sir, but nobody's allowed on the plane.
这是我的命令
Those are my orders.
我们需要登上飞机
We need to get on board.
我接到了严令 很抱歉
I've strict instructions. I'm sorry.
可里面我们还没打扫过呢
But we haven't cleared up in there.
上面有咖啡杯 天晓得还有什么东西
There's coffee cups and goodness knows what.
他不会让我们进机舱的
He won't let us on board.
-噢 天哪 -太荒唐了
-Oh, dear. -Ridiculous.
从我在这儿工作起
In all the time I've worked here
打断一下 米切尔先生
If you please, Monsieur Mitchell.
请您原谅 警官
Will you excuse us, Constable?
就一会儿 如果可以的话
One moment, if you please.
我有一个问题 不知你们是否介意
I have a question, if you would be so good.
在飞行期间 你们中有谁见过一只黄蜂吗?
Did either of you during the flight see a wasp?
一只被压扁的黄蜂 是的 先生
A sort of squashed wasp, yes, sir,
在那个法国小伙子的碟子里 就在我给他添咖啡的时候
in the young French men's saucer when I gave him more coffee.
但你看见过活的黄蜂吗?
But did you see the wasp alive?
你们看见黄蜂在机舱里飞来飞去吗?
Did either of you see the wasp flying around the cabin?
没有
No.
不 我不能说我见过
No, I can't say I did.
我也没有
Nor did I.
可那个可怜的女人无疑是被飞镖杀死的
But surely it was the dart that killed the poor woman.
这不是很明确的吗?
Hasn't that been established?
几乎可以肯定 是的 小姐
Almost certainly, yes, mademoiselle.
那为什么
Then why
格雷小姐
Mademoiselle Grey,
你最后一次见到吉赛尔女士活着是什么时候?
when was the last time you saw to be alive Madame Giselle?
哦 我想
Well, I supose
应该是在餐后我收盘子的时候
when I collected up the plates after the meal.
是的 我为她倒咖啡的时候 她还活着
Yes, she was alive when I poured her coffee.
可能就是几分钟后死的吧
A few minutes later that would be.
谢谢
Merci.
非常感谢
Merci bien.
还有一个问题
Just one more question.
吉赛尔女士 她以前和你们一同坐过飞机吗?
Madame Giselle, had she ever flown with you before?
我从没见过她
I'd never seen her.
但我才在这里工作了几个星期
But I've only been working here a few weeks.
啊 是的 当然
Ah, yes, of course.
那你呢 先生?
And you, monsieur?
哦 是的 其实
Well, yes, as a matter of fact,
她常坐我们的飞机
she flew with us quite often.
她一般乘坐早上的头班机
She usually went in the first plane in the morning.
9点
the 9:00.
这个班次有时很忙
This one sometimes gets busy,
可9点的航♥班♥通常都比较空
but there's always room in the 9:00.
他们找到些东西了 波罗
They've found something, Poirot.
你最好跟我一起来
You better come along with me.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
一根木吹管 波罗
A wooden pipe, Poirot.
我看到了 总督查
So I see, Chief lenpeotor.
就是我要找的东西
Just what I was looking for.
我们现在要知道的就是它怎么来的
All we need to know now in how it got here.
你看见标记了吗?
You see the markings?
我想你会发现...
I think you will find...
这是南美洲的
that it is South American.
就和飞镖一样
Just as is the dart.
你拿的是什么?
What's that you've got?
我不知道
I do not know.
但我肯定 一切都会明朗的
But I am sure all will become clear.
这根木吹管可真漂亮
The wooden tube is rather beautiful,
不是吗 总督查?
is it not, Chief Inspector?
说实话 波罗 我可不在乎
Quite frankly, Poirot, I don't much care
它漂不漂亮或是不是南美的
whether it's beautiful or South American.
现在我只在乎
At the moment, l'd just like to know
当时坐在这里的是谁
who was sitting here.
就是我 总督查
I was sitting hers, Chief Inspector.
哦
Oh.
噢 那局面就完全不同了 我认为
Oh, well, that puts a different complexion on it, I suppose.
不不不
Mais non.
一点没变
Not at all.
请给它检查一下指纹吧
Check it for the fingerprints, if you please.
我坚持
I insist.
我理解这是你的职责
I understand it is your duty
作为一名苏格兰场的警♥察♥
as a plliceman of Scotland Yard
你有权把每个人都当作罪犯
to regard everyone as guilty
直到他被证实是无辜的
until he in proven to be innocent.
不不 真的
No, no, really
我还要告诉你 总督查
And I tell you, Chief Inspector,
我的责任就是
I regard it as my duty to clear my name
尽快证明我与谋杀无关
of this inexcusable slur as soon as possible.
史蒂芬? 我不得不与你通话
Stephen? I had to talk to you.
我必须警告你 发生了些可怕的事
I must warn you,sowething awful's happened.
这里发生了一起谋杀
There's been a murder.
是的 就在飞机上
Yes, on the plane.
那个叫吉赛尔的女人
That Giselle woman.
好的 警督
Oui, Inspecteur.
开门! 警♥察♥!
Ouvrez Ia porte! Police!
快开门
Ouvrez-nous tout de suite.
快开门
AIIez. ouvrez! Ouvrez!
开门!
Ouvrez Ia porte!
马上给我们开门
Ouvrez-nous tout de suite!
我是福尼亚警督 安♥全♥局♥的
Inspecteur Fournier,SOreté.
很高兴见到您 警督
Enchantée,Inspecteur.
我要和负责人说话
I demand to speak to the person in charge.
抱歉 女士--
Sorry, madame
别叫我“女士”
Don't“madame”me.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表