噢 大约是4:15
Oh, about 4:15.
那是3小时之前了
Well. that's three hours ago.
哦 我那时候根本没想到
Well, I didn't think of it at the time.
直到我听说又发生了一起谋杀案
Not until I'd heard there'd been another murder.
可他说他割伤了手
But he said he'd cut his hand.
如果可以 女士 你能描述一下这个人吗?
If you please, madam, can you describe this man?
他挺高 有点驼背
Well, he's tall, and he stoops,
还戴着眼镜
and he wears glasses.
那他穿什么衣服?
And his clothes?
一件黑色上装和一顶翘边帽
A dark suit and overcoat and an homburg hat.
看上去很破旧
A bit shabby-looking.
看起来像是血 长官
Looks like blood, sir
拿去化验
Get it analyzed.
波罗 我们找到了
Poirot, we found it.
我们找到了登记簿里的名字
We found the name in the register
-叫什么? -看
-What is it? -Look.
A.B.Case.
或者是Cash?
Or is it Cash?
不管怎样 就是A.B.C
Well, It's A.B.C. anyway.
案件主角
Case, Cast.
还有伦敦住址:萨瑟克区商店路17号♥
And a London address: 17 Market Street, Southwark.
床底下有个箱子 长官
There's a suitcase under the bed, sir.
拿出来 让我们看看
Get it out, and let's have a look.
长筒袜 长筒丝♥袜♥
Stockings, Silk stockings.
你是对的 波罗
You were right, Poirot.
还有别的东西 长官 就在里面
Something else here, sir, right at the back.
是把刀子
It's a knife.
别碰它
Don't touch it.
把床拖出来
Get the bed out.
尽管有些可笑
It was funny, though.
他会以这种方式来告别
The way he said good-bye,
似乎他再也不会看见我们了
as if he'd never see us again.
他告诉我打算去切尔滕纳姆
Told me he was going to Chelteoham.
可怜的卡斯特先生
Poor Mr. Cust.
我简直无法相信
I can't believe it.
眼下的新闻真可怕 不是吗?
Terrible, the news nowadays, isn't it?
尽是关于那宗谋杀案的报道
Nothing but this murder business.
让我毛骨悚然
Gives me the creeps, it does.
会有人监视你
You'll be watched.
审问你
You'll be questioned.
跟踪你
You'll be followed.
你已经非常谨慎了
You've been very careful.
可你永远无法了解那些疯子
But you never know with lunatics.
恶劣的勾当 嗯?
Nasty business, eh?
你的命运已经写好了
Your fate, it's written.
就写在你的手中
It's writtee in your hand.
你得承认
You've got to admit,
英格兰最著名的人
most celebrated men in England.
会死在绞刑架上
I die on the gallows.
是我杀了利利·詹姆斯
I killed Lily James,
而且我现在打算杀-- 杀!
and now I am going to kill-Kill!
杀
Kill!
就这样了 提交审判吧
so that's that, committed for trial.
总督查 你对卡斯特先生有何看法?
Chief Inspector, what is your opinion of Monsieur Cust?
他玩的是一个很狡诈的游戏
That he's playing a very crafty game.
医生告诉我他是个癫痫患者
Ha's an epileptic, the doctors tell me.
可是一个人有可能在
But is it possible for a man to commit a crime
无意识状态下作案吗?
without being aware of it?
哦 如果没有那些信的话
Well, he might try that line of defense
他可以试试用这点来辩护
if it wasn't for the letters.
它们证实了这是预谋犯罪
They show premeditation.
那些信件 无论如何 我们仍然无法解释
And of those letters, we still have no explanation whatsoever.
除非我找到写那些信给我的理由
Until I have a reason for those letters being written to me,
否则我不认为这件案子已经解决了
I will not feel that thin case is solved.
有位无名氏在您办公室等着 长官
there's a Mr. strange wating in your office, sir.
他说是急事
He says it'surgent.
贾普总督查?
Chief Inspector Japp.
是我
That's me.
是有关那件贝克斯希尔谋杀案的事
It's about that Bexhill murder.
他以名誉发誓
He swears by all that's blue
他在伊斯特本的皇家乔治饭店遇到了卡斯特
that he met Cust in the Royal George Hotel
就在8月24日晚上
in Eastbourne on the evening of August the 24th,
他们还一起吃了晚饭
that they had dinner together,
然后玩多米诺骨牌直至午夜
and then played dominoes until well after midnight.
如果他说的是事实
And if he is telling the truth,
卡斯特先生不可能在凌晨0点到1点之间
Monsieur Cust could not have been on the bench et Bexhill
在贝克斯希尔海滨
between l2:00 and 1:00,
勒死贝蒂·巴纳德小姐
strangling Mademoiselle Betty Barnard.
听着 安多弗命案就是他干的
Listen, he did the Andover murder.
他犯下了彻斯特命案
He did the Churston murder.
他犯下了唐卡斯特命案
He did the Doncaster murder.
贝克斯希尔命案肯定也是他干的
He must have done the Bexhill murder.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
因为他傻了 这就是原因
Because he's barmy, that's why.
打扰了 卡斯特先生
Excuse me, Monsieur Cust.
他们将会得到安慰。
For they shall be comforted.
我是赫尔克里·波罗
I am Heroule Foirot.
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
我就是那个你写信给我的人
l am the man to whom you wrote those letters.
我从未给你写过信
I never wrote to you.
我告诉过他们很多遍了
I told them over and over again.
如果你没写过那些信 卡斯特先生
If you did not write those letters, Monsieur Cust,
谁会写呢?
who did?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们全都在针对我
They're all against me.
他们总这样
They always have been.
当你还是孩子时也这样?
Even when you were a child?
不是
No.
但我母亲雄心勃勃
But my mother was ambitious.
就是她给我取了这个荒谬的名字
She gave me these ridiculous names.
亚历山大·波拿巴...
Alexander Bonaparte...
卡斯特
Cust.
她有些可笑的念头
She had some absurd notion
认为我会举世闻名
that I would cut a figure in the world.
可最后我成了什么?
And what do I end up as?
一个逐户卖♥♥袜子的推销员
A door-to-door stocking salesman.
你是否知道...
You are aware, are you not...
那家你以为雇佣你的公♥司♥已经否认了你是他们的员工?
that the firm who you say employed you denied the fact?
是的
Yes.
可我收到了他们的信
But I've got their letters to me,
指示我要去什么地方
giving the instructions as to what places to go
还有一份拜访对象的名单
and a list of people upon whom to call.
可所有的信
But all of the letters,
都是用你房♥间里的打字机打的
they were typed on the machine found in your room.
那个打字机是在我刚工作时
The typewriter was sent to me by the firm
公♥司♥寄给我的
at the beginning of my job.
可那些信是在你收到打字机后才收到的
But the letters were sent after you received the machine.
所以这看来
Sn it looks, does it not.
就像是你打了那些信
as though you typed them
然后把它们寄给了你自己?
and then posted them to yourself?
是的 我知道 我知道
Yes, I know. I know.
就算这样 但我不可能作第二起案子 是吗?
But I couldn't have done the second murder, though, could I?
贝克斯希尔的那件案子
The Baxhill one.
我正在伊斯特本玩多米诺骨牌 不是吗?
I was playing dominoes in Eastbourne, wasn't I
那是个极有趣的游戏
It is a game that is very absorbing,
不是吗 卡斯特先生?
is it not, Monsieur Cust?
噢 它里面有很多技巧 很多技巧
Oh,there's a lot of play in it, a lot of play.
当我还在城里当职员时
When I wan a clerk in the city,
我们每天在午餐时间玩
we used to play every lunch hour.
你会为那种方式感到奇怪
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表