好吧
All right.
贝蒂的天性不是仅仅喜欢一个人
It wasn't in Betty's nature to be fond of one person
而不会对别的人感兴趣
and not be interested in anyone else.
何况在德拉沃餐馆工作时
And working in the DeLa Warr Pavilion,
她总可以遇见些男人
she was always running up against nice-looking men.
我明白了 小姐
I understand, mademoiselle.
你明白了? 可她男朋友不明白
Do you? Her boyfriend didn't.
她是真的喜欢他
She was really keen on him.
他无法明白她为何还要与别的人出去
He couldn't see why she wanted to go out with other people.
他们为此还大吵过一两次
Once or twice, they had flaming big rows about it.
唐显得那么暴躁 连贝蒂都吓坏了
Don was so violent. Betty was frightened.
那是什么时候的事?
When wan this?
上一次大概是一个月以前
Last time was about a month ago.
他们吵架的情形挺可怕的
They had an awful scene.
唐满脸苍白 气得发抖
Don was all white and shaking.
噢 他就在那儿
Oh. there he is.
快!小姐 跑过去拦住他
Quick, mademoiselle, run and intercept him.
我想在尊敬的贾普总督查
I wish to spank with him
碰到他之前和他谈谈
before the estimable Chief Inspector Japp.
唐?
Don?
巴纳德小姐告诉过你
Did Mademoiselle Barnard tell you
她昨晚要去哪儿吗?
where she was going last night?
她告诉我她将和一位女朋友去圣莱奥纳兹
She told me she was going to St.Leonard's with a girlfriend.
你相信吗?
And did you believe her?
你到底是什么人?
Who are you anyway?
你又不是警方的人
You don't belong to the police.
是的 先生
No, monsieur.
我比警♥察♥要更好些
I am better than the police.
告诉他
Tell him.
她说的时候我信了她
I believed her when she said it.
可后来...
But afterwards...
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我昏了头
I lost my head.
我以为她是和什么男人在一起
I was convinced she was with some man.
我以为他可能开车带她去了伊斯特本
I though he might have taken her to Eastbourne in a car.
我就赶去了那里
I went on there,
查询了旅馆和饭店
looked in the hotels and restaurants.
他们肯定以为我疯了
They must have thought I was mad.
我在电影院附近游逛 还去了码头
I hung around cinemas went on the pier.
最终我放弃了 便回了家
In the end, I gave up and came back.
作为不在场证明还不够格 是吗?
Not much of an alibi, is it?
是的 我的朋友
No, my friend.
还不够
Not much.
哦 看来唐纳德·弗雷泽
Well, Donald Fraser certainly seemed to have
既有完美的杀人动机
a perfectly good motive for the murder,
也有充足的时机
and opportunity.
对于杀害贝蒂·巴纳德小姐 这两点是够了
For killing Mademoiselle Betty Barnard, yes.
可杀害埃希尔女士的动机又是什么呢?
But what was the motive for killing Madame Ascher?
哦 那就得靠我们去查了
Well. that we'll have to find out.
她们都是女的 这点毫无疑问
They're both women, of course.
那么写那些信
And what was the motive
给我的动机又是什么呢 黑斯廷斯?
for writing those letters to we, Hestings?
那些信里还有些什么东西
There's sowething about those letters,
就是这些东西困扰着我
something that bothers me.
你已经非常谨慎了
You've been very carefel.
但你还是犯了个错误
But you made one mistake.
这将会是第一次
It'll be the first time
有人把你看作为凶手
that anyone has suggested you at the murderer.
会有人监视你
You'll be watched.
审问你
You'll be questioned.
跟踪你
You'll be followed.
你会放弃你自己
You'll give yourself away.
然后 他们就会抓住你
And they'll get you.
是我杀了她 是吗?
I killed her, did I?
你怀疑我 是吗?
Accusing me, are you?
那你为什么不走呢 玛丽?
Why don't you run away, Mary?
如果可以的话你会走的
You would if you can,
可你没有离开 玛丽
but you don't move, Mary.
为什么?
Why?
因为...
Because...
因为你清楚我并不是那个凶手
Because you know I'm not the killer.
是的
Yes!
那你可就错了
That's where you're wrong.
我就是杀多塞特的凶手!
I am the Dorset murderer.
我杀了莉莉·詹姆斯
I killed Lily James
还有其他的所有人
and all the others,
而且我现在打算把你也杀了!
and now I am going to kill you!
在这些谋杀案都与ABC有关的事上
We've kept the general public in the dark us far
我们瞒不了公众多久的
about the A.B.C. link between these murders.
如果我们继续保密的话
If we continue to keep them in the dark,
那我们就得不到任何帮助
then we don't get any cooperation.
可一旦你将它公诸于众 总督察
But if you make it public, Chief lnspector,
你就正中了凶手的下怀
you're playing the game of the murderer,
也许这就是凶手写那些信的原因:
which is perhaps why he writes those letters:
为了臭名昭彰 为了人所共知
for notoriety, publicity.
哦 那我觉得我们更应该冒这个险
Well, I think we should chance it.
就把它放上头条!
Splash it about in the headlines.
我没这么说过 黑斯廷斯
I did not say this before, Hastings,
因为 嗯 也许自负
because, well, perhaps it would have beee mistaken
是错的
fur self-importtance,
这是我最讨厌的一种特征
a characteristic that I dislike more than any other.
噢 太好了!
Oh, right.
这汤真好喝!
Delicious soup, this.
但很有可能
But it is possible
我们的凶手之所以要将他的案情公开
that our murderer is committing his crimes
就是因为他恨我--
beceuse of a direct persona hatred against me,
赫尔克里·波罗
Hercule Poirot.
你是说 就因为他写信给了你?
Because he writes the letters to you, you mean.
正确 黑斯廷斯
Exactemente, Hastings.
或许凶手的这腔怨气
Or perhaps the animosity of our murderer,
并非缘于他本人
it is impersonal
而仅仅由于我是个外国人
and merely because I'm a foreigner.
是啊
Yes.
嗯 是有这号♥人
Well, there are people like that.
只是晚到的邮件罢了 黑斯廷斯
It is only the late post, Hastings.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
我在等“利利怀特”的目录
I was expecting Lillywhite's catalog.
我一直想买♥♥些新的高尔夫球杆
I've been thinking of buying some new golf clubs.
我现在还用着我父亲的那些旧玩意儿
l've still only got those old ones thet belonged to my father.
上帝!
Lord.
是什么 黑斯廷斯?
What is it, Hastings?
是另一封 另一封ABC的信
It's another one. Another A.B.C. letter.
又盖着伦敦WC1区的邮戳
Postmarked London WC1 again.
要知道这很重要 我敢肯定
That's significant, you know, I'm sure it is.
你来打开吧 黑斯廷斯
You open it, Hastings.
快点!
Quickly.
“亲爱的波罗先生
-“Dear Mr. Poirot,
您认为您自己并不擅长于
“Not too good at these little criminal matters
这些小案子 是吗?”
“as you thooght youself are you?
“可能您早已过了全盛时期?”
“Rather past your prime, perhaps.
“让我们看看 你这次是否能做得更好些”
“Let us see if you can do better this time.
“这一次的案子很容易
“This time it's an easy one.
29日在彻斯顿”
“Churston on the 29th.
“您确实应该去干点什么”
“Do try and do something about it.
“您知道 总是由我在尽情的表演这未免太沉闷了点”
“It's a bit dull having it all my own way, you know.
“祝你有所收获
“Good hunting.
您永远的 A.B.C”
Yours ever A.B.C.”
我想知道彻斯特在哪儿?
I wonder where Churston is.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings,
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表