好的 夫人
Yes, madame.
谢谢你 玛德琳 这就行了
Thank you, Madeleine. That'll be all.
你还好吗 先生?
Are you all right, sir?
不 不怎么好 谢谢
No, I am not all right. Thank you.
我怎么会好呢?
How can I be all right?
您要喝点什么吗 先生?
Would you like something to drink, sir?
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
我的胃
Mon estomac.
啊
Ah.
你要来点吃的吗 诺曼?
Would you like some food, Norman?
好的 有劳
Yes, please.
如果你不介意 西塞莉
If you wouldn't mind, Cecily.
不 我的喉咙
No. My throat.
当然不介意 亲爱的
Of course not, dear.
-您要来点儿吗 先生? -哦 不了 谢谢
-Anything for you, sir? -Uh, no, thank you.
再来点咖啡 先生?
More coffe, sir?
咖啡 小姐?
Coffee, miss?
霍布里夫人呢?
Lady Horbury?
再加点咖啡 先生?
More coffee, sir?
嗯? 哦 不了 谢谢
Hmm? Uh, no, thank you.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
女士?
Madame?
再加点咖啡吗 女士?
More coffee, madame?
女士?
Madame?
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
这里有医生吗?
Is there a doctor?
怎么了?
What is it?
有没有人是医生?
Is anyone a doctor?
我是个牙医 如果我能帮上忙的话
I'm a dentist if I can be of any help.
怎么了? 发生了什么事?
What is it? What has happened?
恐怕她已经死了
I'm afraid she's dead.
怎么回事? 是痉挛发作吗?
What is it, a fit?
不
No.
不 我认为不是
No, I think not.
看
Regardez.
这是个被黄蜂叮出的印子
It's a wasp sting.
我用我的杯子碾死过一只黄蜂
I killed a wasp with my cup.
是啊 我也看见过
Yes, I saw it too.
人的确会被黄蜂蜇死 可是...
People do die of wasp stings, but...
你们必须坐回你们的位置
You must go back to your seats,
请吧 先生们
please, gentlemen.
我们快要着陆了
We're about to land.
这是什么?
Qu'est-ce que c'est ca?
又是一只黄蜂?
Another wasp?
是啊 它和黄蜂非常相似
Yes, it is very like a wasp.
但它并不是一只黄蜂
But it is not a wasp.
天哪 它是一枚飞镖
Goodness, it's a dart.
一枚土著人的飞镖
A native dart.
我认为是南美洲的
South American, I think.
你以前见过这样的 先生?
You have seen one of these before, monsieur?
是的 是的 确实见过
Yes.Yes, indeed.
最好小心点
Better be careful.
是的 你说得对
Yes, you are right.
我们一定要非常小心
We must be very careful,
因为 除非我错的离谱 我的朋友们
because unless I am very much mistaken, mes amis,
镖头上有毒
the end is coated with poison.
-先生? -不 谢谢
-Sir? -No, thank you.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
-先生? -不 谢谢
-Sir? -No, thank you.
我非常抱歉 女士们先生们
I'm extremely sorry, ladies and gentlemen.
警♥察♥不会耽误各位太久的
The police won't keep you very long.
他们一检查完你们的行李
They'll let you go
就会让你们走的
as soon as they've gone through your hand luttage.
-对不起 波罗先生 -是的
-Excuse me, Mr. Poirot. -Yes.
您介意出来一下吗?
Would you mind stepping outside?
一点也不
Not at all.
我就知道他很可疑
I knew there was something suspicious about him.
我讲过的吧?
Didn't I say?
谢谢
Thank you.
哇哇 现在看来只要有人被谋杀
Well, well, seems you can't even fly on an airplane now
你就连飞机都敢坐了
witout somebody getting mrudered.
我去了巴黎的安♥全♥局♥
I've been onto the Shreté in Paris.
和一个叫福尼亚的家伙谈了话
I spoke to a chap called Fournier.
福尼亚督查?
Inspector Fournier?
不认识
No.
我要求他查明受害人的身份
I asked him to find out about the murdered woman,
可他已经知道了她的一切
but he knew all about her already.
她的名字叫吉赛尔 玛丽·吉赛尔
Her name's Giselle, Marie Giselle,
众所周知的放债人
well-known moneylender,
专门借给上流阶层人士
specialized in lending to society people,
对他们最新的丑闻时常予以关注
always kept an ear open for their latest scandals,
然后当他们无法还钱时
and then used them to blackmail them
借此来要挟他们
when they got behind with their payments.
不管怎样 你能告诉我什么?
Anyway, what can you tell me?
我听说你就坐在离案发现场
I gather you were sitting just a few yards
几米远的地方
from the scene of the crime.
哦 很遗憾 贾普总督查
well, unfortunately, Chief lnspector Japp,
案发时我睡着了
at the time of the murder, I was asleep.
睡着了? 真的?
Asleep? Really?
噢 很好 很好
Oh, well, well.
尽管如此 我敢说在谁是凶手这问题上
Still, I dare say you have a theory or two
你还是能有一两个推测
about who committed it.
我怎么可能有什么推测 总督查?
How could I possibly have a theory, Chief lnspector,
我都不知道发生过什么事
when I still do not fully comprehend what happened?
但有点古怪 你不觉得吗?
A bit odd, though, don't you think?
在一架英国的飞机上死于毒镖?
Death by poison dart on a British airplane?
用“怪诞”一词也无法形容
Bizarre isn't the word.
让·杜邦
Jean Dupont.
书一大本
Large book.
法文的
In French.
烟嘴一根
Cigarette holder.
象牙制的 我想
Ivory, I should say.
小记事本一册
Small notebook.
都是些乱画的笔记
Full of scribbled notes.
装饰用的空心管子
Ornamental hollow tubes.
我想你会发现是非洲的吹管
African pipes I think you will find.
我也不是一直在睡觉 总督查
I was not asleep all of the time, Chief Inspector.
我听见杜邦先生就这么对乘务员
I heard Monsieur Dupont tell it to the air stewardess,
简.格雷小姐说的
Mademoiselle Jane Grey.
杜邦先生 他是位考古学家
Monsieur Dupont, he is an archaeologist.
也许我们能就此追查
Could be what were after.
你要查的到底是什么 总督查?
What exactly are you after, Chief Inspector?
我问过自己一个问题 波罗
Well, the question I'm asking, Poirot,
飞镖是怎么射到人身上的?
is how did the dart get into the body?
啊 你参考一下 我假设
Ah, you refer, I assume,
使用南美洲印第安人的办法
to the method used by the South American Indians,
他们用的是当地的吹刺
who shoot the native thorns,
就像在尸体上发现的那样
such as was discovered by the body,
通过木制的吹管 不是吗?
through the wooden tubs,n'est-ce pas?
哦 是的
Well, yes.
你是怎么知道南美印第安人这些事的?
How do you know about South American lindians?
因为我同丹尼尔·克兰希先生谈过
Because I have talked to Monsieur Daniel Clancy.
那个著名的侦探小说家
The well-known writer of the detective stories,
著名的绅士侦探--威伯拉汉姆·莱斯先生的
And creator of the celebrated gentleman detective,
创作者
Monsieur Wilbraham Rice.
没听说过?
No?
可不是嘛
voila
好吧 克兰希先生
Well, Monsieur Claecy
是飞机上的乘客之一
was one of the passengers on the airplane.
他在一部作品里做过
He has researched into the subject
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表