-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
第4季第3集
牙医之死
1925年 威尔士王子开启了
1925, and the Prince of Wales embarks on his tour
他的印度次大♥陆♥之旅
of the Indian subcontinent,
迎接王位继承人的热烈欢呼声
the welcoming cheers thet greet the heir to the imperial throne
是印度依旧对王室
proof positive that India remains
忠贞不渝的铁证
just as steadfastly loyal to the Crown
就像他曾祖母
as it was in the days of his great-grandmother
维多利亚女王的时代一样
Queen Victoria.
在这等会儿
Wait there a minute.
好的 先生
Sir.
我该挑哪位女士呢?
Which is the lady that I must seize upon?
两个都一样 所以我将她交给你
This same is she, and I do give you her.
什么 那她就是我的了
Why, then she's mine.
宝贝儿 让我看看你的脸
Sweet, let me see your face.
如果你喜欢我 我就是你的丈夫
I am your husband, if you like of me.
在这位神圣的修士面前 把你的手递给我
Give me your hand bufore this holy friar.
柔嫩白皙 修士
Soft and fair, friar.
哪位是碧翠丝呢?
Which is Beatrice?
我来答应这名字
I answer to that name.
你有什么愿望?
What is your will?
你不爱我吗?
Do not you love me?
什么 不 我毫无理由的爱上了你
Why, no, no more than reason.
你不爱我吗?
Do not you love me?
不是 老实说 我情不自禁的爱上了你
Troth, no, no more than reason.
那为何我堂妹玛格丽特和厄休拉会被你骗了这么多次?
Why, then my cousin, Margaret, and Ursula are much deceived,
她们发誓被你欺骗了
for they hid smear yen did.
噢 多可怕的一帮观众啊!
Oh, what a totally ghastly audience.
我倒不觉得他们有这么糟
I didn't think they were too bad.
那现在该换下一幕了
And now for another transformation scene.
要怎样才能让我在总督府内
How to made myself look respectable
显得正派得体呢?
for Government House.
噢 我太激动了!
Oh,I'm so excited!
我也是
Me too.
布伦特先生在等你吗?
Is Mr. Blunt waiting?
他最好能等着
He better be.
你对他是真心的 不是吗?
You're quite serious about him, aren't you?
我知道你不赞成
I know you don't approve.
噢 我还没资格说赞不赞成呢
Oh, it's not my place to approve,
噢 别矫情了 玛贝尔
Oh, don't be so mamby-pamby, Mabelle.
你觉得他配不上我
You think he's not good enough for me.
我只是猜不透你
I just don't understand you.
我是说 你这么有志气
I mean, you're so ambitious,
再说凭你的底子 你可以--
and with your background, you could
谁啊?
Who is it?
进来
Come in.
哦 快点吧 姑娘们
Well, come on, girls.
王子在等着呢!
The prince is waiting.
年轻的王子正全力将自己投身于
The young prince immerses himself wholeheartedly
一项他职责所在的伟大事业之中:
ie the exhausting schedule of duties entailed
出席各种繁杂的应酬活动
in such a great enterprise.
在一个酷热的印度仲夏
In the stifling heat of an Indian midsummer,
一场盛况空前的招待宴会
the grandest reception of all
在加尔各答的总督府举♥行♥了
is held at Government House, Calcutta.
她在那儿
There she is.
为什么你不去跳舞 玛贝尔?
Why aren't you dancing, Mabelle?
噢 那里实在太热了
Oh, it's so hot in there.
你遇到威尔士王子了 布伦特先生?
Did you meet the Prison of Wales, Mr. Blunt?
没有 5码以内都进不去
No, never got closer than five yards.
我们有事要告诉你
We've got something to tell you.
噢 不 格尔达 拜托 你答应过
Oh, no, Gerda, please. You promised
阿里斯泰尔不想告诉他那些保守的家里人
Alistair wants it kept secret from his stuffy family,
但是 我们打算结婚了!
but we're going to be married!
噢 那真是太棒了
Oh, that's wonderful.
恭喜你 布伦特先生
Congratulations, Mr. Blunt.
什么时候呢?
When will this be?
应该很快的
Quite soon, actually.
阿里斯泰尔的银行要他下月就回伦敦
Alistair's bank want him back in London next month.
噢 来吧 阿里斯泰尔
Oh, come on, Alistair.
我要去跳舞!
I want to dance!
请恕我们失陪 塞恩斯伯里·希尔小姐
Excuse us, please, Miss Sainsbury Seale.
就这样 终于到了临别时分
And so at last, time to say good-bye.
当他离开大不列颠帝国的珍宝---印度时
As he leaves India, the jewel of Britain's vast embire,
王子可以回首傲视
the prince can look back with pride
他所铸就的丰功伟绩
at a job well done.
我们要与印度民众一起
We'd like to join with the people of India
说声“谢谢” 愿上帝保佑威尔士王子!
in saying thank you and God bless thu Price of Wales.
12年后 伦敦
你坐下吧 波罗先生
Sit yourself down, Mr. Poirot.
很舒服吧?
Quite comfortable?
我们要开始做今天的准备工作了 波罗先生
We'll start the preparatory work today, Mr. Poirot.
很抱歉 您还要等会儿
I'm so sorry to have kept you.
噢 不要紧
Oh, that's all right.
莫利先生让我另约时间
Mr. Morley asked me to make another appintment.
那么...
What about...
8月6日的11:45行吗 塞恩斯伯里·希尔女士?
the 6th of August at 11:45, Miss Sainsbury Seale?
啊 好的 看来正好
Uh, yes, that looks perfect.
要我出去坐出租吗 阿里斯泰尔姨父?
Should I get out here and take a cab, Uncle Alistair?
不不 没关系
No, no, it's all right.
我走回办公室
I'll walk back to the office.
这车给你购物用
Keep the car. Finish your shopping.
只要5:30还给我就行
As long as I have it back by half past 5:00.
打扰了
Excuse me.
是阿里斯泰尔·布伦特吗?
It's Alistair Blunt, isn't it?
是的
Yes
你不记得我?
You don't remember me?
梅贝尔 梅贝尔·塞恩斯伯里·希尔
Mabelle. Mabelle Sainsbury Seale.
我是你妻子的朋友
I was your wife's friend.
对
Yes.
是啊 我当然记得你
Yes, of course I remember you.
啊 那我们待会家里见 简
Um, I'll see you at home later, then, Jane.
如果你还记得 在印度时
It was in India, if you remember.
格尔达和我在一起巡演
Gerda and I were on tour together.
这么多年后 我刚回来
I've only just come back after all these years.
噢 要知道 我一直在“妇女布道会”工作
Oh, I've been doing work for the zenana missions, you know.
哦 能再见到你真是不可思议
Well, it's wonderful to see you again,
塞恩斯伯里·希尔女士 真的 可我--
Miss Seiesbery Seals, it really is, but I
我很希望再见到格尔达
I'd love to see Gerda again.
希尔女士
Miss Seale.
塞恩斯伯里·希尔 你是?
Sainsbury Seale. Yes?
哎呀! 安布里奥提斯先生
Why, Mr. Amberiotis.
噢 真对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我刚才没认出你
I didn't recognize you for a moment.
太好啦
How nice.
我是来还...这个的
I came to return...this.
我的热水袋
My hot water bottle.
你肯定会胡思乱想的
What must you think.
这位先生和我是同船
This gentleman with I were on the boat
从印度回来的
coming back from India together.
他牙疼时 我把热水袋借了给他
I lent him my hot water bottle when he had a toothache.
你去看过牙医吗
Have you been to a dentist yet
安布里奥提斯先生?
about that tooth, Mr. Amberiotis?
还没有
Not yetn no.
已经不那么疼了
It doesn't hurt so much.
你太不听话了
That's very naughty of you.
你该去看看我的牙医 哈利街的莫利先生
You must go and see my man, Mr. Morley in Harley Street.
说起来还真巧
As a mattar of fact, it's rather a coincidence.
我早上刚去见过他 当我出来时
I saw him only this morning, and as I was coming out,
我遇见了印度的另一位老朋友
I ran into another old friend from India
当然 那可是很久以前的事了
but from much longer ago, of course.
他的妻子和我一起
His wife and I were together
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表