剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
可以让一个银行家
It can lead to a banker
意外而且不符合人物特色地回归
making a surprising and out of character return.
抱歉 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
我弄丢了地图 完全不知道自己身处何处
I've lost my map, and I have no idea where I am.
你不该来这儿 这座山很危险
You shouldn't be here. This mountain is dangerous.
城里也是 我刚经历了抢银行
Well, so is the city. I just experienced a bank robbery,
帖木儿先生似乎认为那是我的错
and Mr. Tamerlane seems to think it was my fault,
所以我决定尽快出城
so I decided it best to get out of town as fast as I could
来找一些被我弄丢的孤儿
and search for some orphans I seem to have misplaced.
真有趣
That's funny.
我有种特别怪的感觉
I just had the oddest feeling,
就像一种大胆冲动激♥情♥
like a daring, impulsive passion...
好像这附近有人有麻烦了
that someone nearby was in trouble.
你没见到什么有麻烦了的人吧 小姐
You haven't seen anyone in trouble, have you, miss?
你这个状况的女人不该一个人在这荒郊野岭的
A woman in your condition shouldn't be out here all alone.
是啊
No...
是不该
No, she shouldn't.
我帮你吧
Let me help you.
谢谢
Thanks.
而就我而言 冲动激♥情♥的大胆人生
In my own case, a daring life of impulsive passion
引向了诬告
has led to false accusations...
和潜逃生活
...and a life on the run.
但就安娜·卡列尼娜而言
But in the case of Anna Karenina,
冲动激♥情♥的大胆人生
a daring life of impulsive passion
只引向了悲剧
leads only to tragedy.
维奥蕾特是对的
And Violet was right.
机械装置是卡住了
The mechanism was stuck.
我们或许能撞见正在开会的整个组织
We could walk in on the entire organization having a meeting.
或是我们的一个家长
Or one of our parents.
-妈妈 -爸爸
- Mother? - Father!
-妈妈 -爸爸
- Mother? - Father!
你别担心总部的事了
You don't have to worry about the headquarters...
因为我们自己烧毁了那里
Because we burned them down ourselves.
首先 我们烧掉了厨房♥
First, we burned down the kitchen.
不
No!
然后我们烧掉了客厅
Then we burned down the parlor,
然后是伪装室 舞厅
then the disguise room, the ballroom,
和全部六个发明实验室
and all six inventing labs.
我们烧掉了教室
We burned down the classrooms,
电影院和热浴盆
and the movie theater, and the hot tub,
那可很不好烧
which was very hard to burn.
最后 我们烧掉了图书馆
And finally, we burned down the library.
那是我最喜欢的部分 那么多书
That was my favorite part. Books, and books, and books...
都变成了灰 没人能读了
All turned to ash, so no one can read them.
那么多秘密
So many secrets...
再没人会知道了
No one will ever learn now.
都灰飞烟灭了
It's all gone up in smoke.
不
No!
不
No!
-哎呦呦 -这是谁啊
- Well, well. - Who do we have here?
你们听了会很开心的
You are going to love this.
都没了
It's all gone.
但一切都指向了这里 地图 密♥码♥
This is where everything has led us. The maps, the codes...
斯尼奇档案
The Snicket file.
我们的一个家长肯定在这里的
One of our parents has to be here!
雅克·斯尼奇说有一名大火的幸存者
Jacques Snicket said there was a survivor of the fire.
是有
There is.
-在哪 -这里
- Where? - Here.
我在烧毁我家的大火里幸存了下来
I survived the fire that destroyed my home.
邓肯
Duncan?
是奎格里
Quigley.
奎格里·奎格梅尔
Quigley Quagmire.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表