剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
我们得打破循环
We have to break this cycle.
所以我们不能跟你走
That's why we can't go with you.
但 别傻了
But... don't be ridiculous.
我不知道你们都去了哪
I don't know where you've been,
我不知道你们怎么来到这儿的
I don't know how you got here,
或是你们的制♥服♥上为什么印着圣诞老人
or why you're wearing a picture of Santa Claus on your uniforms.
是赫尔曼·麦尔维尔
Herman Melville.
什么
I beg your pardon?
他们制♥服♥上的是赫尔曼·麦尔维尔
The picture on their uniforms is Herman Melville.
他是我最喜欢的作家之一
He's one of my favorite authors.
我喜欢他夸大描述
I like the way he dramatizes
被忽视群体的困苦的方式
the plight of overlooked groups,
比如可怜的水手和年轻人
like poor sailors and young people.
我也是
Me too.
我并不意外 他是你们父母最喜欢的作家之一
I'm not surprised. He was one of your parents' favorites.
我该警告你们 如果你们跟我走
I should warn you, if you come with me,
你们的生活可能会更加艰难
your lives may become more difficult.
你们可能会了解到一些你们并不想知道的事
You may learn things that you didn't want to know.
如果你们想
I wouldn't blame you
跟那个银行家离开这海滩我也不会怪你们
for wanting to leave this beach with that banker.
瞧 就连这个奇怪的能生育的女人
See? Even this strange, fertile woman
也希望你们跟我走
wants you to come with me.
但你会带我们去VFD
But you'll take us to V.F.D.?
我保证
I promise.
再见 坡先生
Goodbye, Mr. Poe.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
是你们的朋友帮了忙
With a little help from your friends.
菲奥娜·维德申兹发了志愿情报快电
Fiona Widdershins sent a Volunteer Factual Dispatch
让我们知道你们在魁魁格号♥上
so that we knew you were on the Queequeg.
奎格里·奎格梅尔通过研究潮汐表
And Quigley Quagmire tracked your location
查到了你们的所在地
by studying tidal charts.
他在吗
Is he here?
他想来的
He wanted to be,
但他得到了关于某个自给热气活动房♥屋的线索
but he got a lead on a certain self-sustaining hot air mobile home
他去找家人了
He left to find his family.
他觉得你们会理解的
He thought you would understand.
波德莱尔们 你们不能自己走掉
Baudelaires, you can't just go off on your own!
你们还是孩子
You're children!
你们是孤儿
You're orphans!
你们要走了
You're leaving.
我本以为禁闭室里会关着痛苦的波德莱尔们
I was expecting this brig to be full of suffering Baudelaires,
但某人放走了他们
but someone let them get away.
我要你好好想想你做了什么
I want you to think about what you've done,
等你知道错了
and once you're good and sorry,
我再一钩钩地撕碎你
I will tear you hook from hook.
-我们得出去 -我知道
- We have to get out of here. - I know.
我们还得警告VFD
And then we have to warn V.F.D.
美杜莎菌丝的事
about the Medusoid Mycelium.
凭什么呢
Why do we?
我们还得拯救雪童军 逃离奥拉夫伯爵
And then we have to rescue those Snow Scouts, defect from Count Olaf,
并去找到继父 我们好一家团聚
and search for our stepfather so we can be a family again.
那听上去不错
That sounds nice.
但首先我们得逃出禁闭室
But first we have to escape from this brig.
人若不决断 必将有后患
They who hesitate are lost.
我们的特工已经都在赶往戴纽蒙特酒店了
Our agents are already converging on the Hotel Denouement,
我们得快点开
so we'll have to drive quickly.
你们有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
你是谁
Who are you?
真是个好问题
An excellent question.
我叫斯尼奇
The name's Snicket.
姬特·斯尼奇
Kit Snicket.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表