剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
他们要绑♥架♥雪童军 并杀害他们的父母
They're gonna kidnap the Snow Scouts and murder their parents.
卡梅丽塔
Carmelita! Carmelita!
卡梅丽塔 我们能不能调头
Carmelita, maybe we could turn back.
我脚指头都冻僵了 行李也好重啊
I can't feel my toes, and this luggage is heavy.
我说你可以调头你才能调头
You'll turn back when I say you can turn back...
等我们上了忧虑山顶
At the top of Mount Fraught,
等我被加冕为假春女王
after I've been crowned False Spring Queen!
我说了 假春女王
I told you, False Spring Queen
是由民♥主♥选举产生的
is a democratically elected position.
只有穷酸鬼才在乎民♥主♥呢
Only cakesniffers care about democracy!
谁让你说了算的
Who put you in charge?
你们那些非常有钱的父母
All of your extremely wealthy parents,
但我开始怀疑
although I am starting to suspect
他们让你到野外来可能另有原因
they had their own reasons for sending you out into the wild.
或许我受够了听一个
Well, maybe I'm tired of taking orders
一身猫味儿的女人的指示
from a lady who smells like cats.
谁想把领队抛弃在路边
Who wants to abandon the scout leader on the side of the road
让她忍♥饥挨饿 最终发狂
where she'll starve and go feral
只能靠吃土存活下来
and have to survive by eating dirt?
跟着我这个女王走吧
Now follow me like the queen I am!
快走
Mush! Mush!
但是
But...
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
快走
Mush! Mush!
快走 快走
Mush, mush, mush!
快走 快走
Mush, mush, mush!
我希望你别那么说了 根本是帮倒忙
I wish you'd stop saying that. It's not helping.
我还希望你们能快点走呢
Well, I wish you would mush faster.
我还是不喜欢这个计划
I still don't like this plan.
我也不喜欢 但我们还有什么选择
Me neither, but what choice do we have?
快走 快走
Mush, mush, mush!
我们站在最伟大胜利的边缘
We stand on the brink of our greatest triumph.
一群来自城里
A troupe of Snow Scouts
最富有家庭的雪童军
from the wealthiest families in the city
正在向这里走来
are on their way here right now.
我们将抓住所有那些穿制♥服♥的小屁孩
We'll capture every one of those uniformed brats,
并向他们所有人提供
and each of them will be offered
加入我们的好机会
the exciting opportunity to join us.
如果他们拒绝呢
What if they refuse?
我们会烧毁他们所有父母的家
We'll burn down every single one of their parents' homes.
连他们的父母一起烧死
With their parents inside.
我们家也是这样的
That happened to our home.
我们的父母也是这么死的
That happened to our parents.
澄清一下 我们要绑♥架♥一群富二代
To be clear, we're going to kidnap a bunch of rich kids,
靠一系列纵火铲除他们的父母
eliminate their parents in a series of arsons,
然后在等待他们成年
then, while waiting for them to come of age
好获得他们的财产期间
so we can seize their fortunes,
靠冷漠的教养
indoctrinate them via a combination
和斯德哥尔摩症候群给他们洗♥脑♥吗
of emotionally distant parenting and Stockholm Syndrome?
奥拉夫 我们哪里冷漠了
Oh, Olaf, we're not emotionally distant.
你就是不值得被表扬
You just didn't deserve praise.
我们在你人生最黑暗的时刻接纳了你
We took you in in your darkest hour
因为我们在你身上看到了火苗
because we saw a spark in you
足以点燃一千起大火
bright enough to light a thousand fires.
但看看你现在啊
But look at you now.
你对波德莱尔一家的痴迷真是可耻
Your obsession with the Baudelaires is a disgrace.
这导致了你的失败和羞辱
It has led to your defeat and humiliation.
但那都过去了 波德莱尔一家对我来说已死
But that's all in the past. The Baudelaires are dead to me.
没都死呢
Not all of them.
但如果我杀了婴儿
But if I kill the baby,
我就拿不到波德莱尔财产了
then I'll never get the Baudelaire fortune.
没错
Precisely.
你觉得你值得我们尊重吗
You think you deserve our respect?
我们爱
Our love?
那你这可悲的家伙就做好一件事
Then do something for once in your pathetic life!
把珊妮·波德莱尔丢下悬崖
Throw Sunny Baudelaire off that cliff!
像个男人那样 杀了那婴儿 软蛋
Be a man and slay that baby, putz.
就像我们戏剧界说的
As we say in the theater...
丢掉她
Toss her.
我给你们下令了 把那个婴儿丢下山崖
I gave you an order. Throw that baby off the mountain!
-不要 -什么叫"不要"
- No! - What do you mean "No"?
-就是不要 -我们不想再参与你的阴谋了
- We mean no. - We're done participating in your schemes.
我们因一场大火失去了家园和父母
We lost our parents and our home in a fire.
我们开始觉得那并非巧合了
We're starting to think it wasn't a coincidence.
我们还失去了一个姐妹
We lost our sister, too.
我才不管在剧集后面才突然冒出来的背景故事呢
I don't care about some late-series backstory!
你们马上遵从我的命令
You will obey my order this instant!
-我们爱你 -我们愿为爱做任何事
- We love you... - And we'd do anything for love.
但我们不愿做那个
But we won't do that.
你们...
You...
好吧 我反正也不需要那俩白脸婆
Fine. I don't need those pasty-faced prunes anyway!
你 丢掉那个婴儿
You! Dispose of that baby!
这是下坡路
It's a slippery slope.
不 是冻结的瀑布 去丢掉婴儿吧
No, it's a frozen waterfall. Now throw the baby off it.
我是指比喻意
I meant that figuratively.
我需要点空间
I need some space.
我绝对在质疑我的人生选择
I'm definitely questioning my life choices.
你质疑...你的人生选择...
You're quest-- your life choice--
好好对埃斯梅
Be good to Esmé.
你似乎失去了你所有的下属
You seem to have lost all your underlings.
我不需要他们
I don't need them.
我不需要他们任何人
I don't need any of them.
我是个独♥立♥从业者
I'm an individual practitioner,
我可以自己把婴儿丢下山崖
and I can throw a baby off a mountain on my own!
你不是只有自己 老大 你还有我
You're not on your own, boss. You've still got me.
不
No!
我的财产
My fortune!
可算啊 经过这么多年
At last, after all these years...
我们终于铲除了波德莱尔一家
We have eliminated the Baudelaires.
关于这个 我有些坏消息
I've got some bad news about that.
-我的财产 -波德莱尔家人
- My fortune! - The Baudelaires!
看我还找到了谁
And look who else I found.
-那是奎格福斯·奎格梅尔 -是奎格里
- That's Quigleforth Quagmire. - Quigley.
我从没这么高兴见到你们这些小屁孩还活着
I've never been so happy to see you brats alive!
你怎么抓到他们的 亲爱的
How did you capture them, my pet?
她没抓到我们 我们是来拿她交换人♥质♥的
She didn't capture us. We're here to trade her as a hostage.
你以为我从来没想办法
Like I've never had to free myself
从被抬上山的椅子里脱身过吗
from a chair being hoisted up a mountain before.
我本想用这把大刀逼他们把我抬上来的
I was going to use this big knife to force them to carry me up,
但这些志愿者自己志愿了
but these volunteers just volunteered.
他们好蠢啊
They're so stupid.
我们或许没有人♥质♥
Well, we may not have a hostage,
但我们不带走珊妮是不会走的
but we're not leaving without Sunny.
珊妮·波德莱尔死了
Sunny Baudelaire's dead.
-不 -是的 我最喜欢的手下
- No! - Oh, yes. My favorite henchperson
刚把她丢下了那边的山崖
just tossed her off that cliff not moments ago.
我是你最喜欢的吗
I'm your favorite?
你们居然没看到它下落吗
I'm surprised you didn't see it on the way down.
你怎么能那么对她
How could you do that to her?
很简单 他就把她抱了起来...
It was easy. He just picked her up and...
不
No!
而且结果很好 因为现在我有你们了
And it all worked out because now I have you!
你们逼我选
You made me choose,
我还是得到了我想要的一切
and I still got everything I wanted!
因为我了不起 聪明
Because I am amazing, brainy,
勇敢 帅气 有魅力
courageous, dashing, enchanting,
饿死了 有天赋 搞笑
famished, gifted, hilarious,
还有...
in.. in... in...
I开头的词哪个用来形容我比较好
What's a good word to describe me that starts with an "I"?
白♥痴♥ 你真让我们失望 奥拉夫
Idiot. You disappoint us, Olaf.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表