剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
-那它就会落入 -洗衣室
- It would end up in the-- - Laundry room.
珊妮锁了洗衣室的门
Sunny locked the laundry room door.
如果是诚实给了她门锁 包裹就安全了
If Frank gave her the lock, then the package is safe.
但如果那是诚恳 就不安全了
But if it was Ernest, then it's not.
-我们都不知道包裹是什么 -或许我们知道
- We don't even know what the package is. - Maybe we do.
分♥裂♥的两边都想要什么
What are both sides of the schism after?
-糖罐 -糖罐
- The sugar bowl. - The sugar bowl.
是 送去347房♥间 谢谢
Yes, you can take that to room 347, please.
民事诉讼和法庭
Civil procedures and courts.
施特劳斯法官
Justice Strauss!
小波德莱尔们
Baudelaires! Baudelaires!
我的好孩子们
Oh, my sweet Baudelaires!
看看你们
Look at you!
克劳斯 你长得好高
Oh, Klaus, you've gotten so tall.
维奥蕾特 你都是大姑娘了
Violet, you're so grown up.
珊妮
And Sunny...
你还这么爱咬人
I see you're still a biter.
你认得我们
You recognize us.
我非常在乎你们几个孩子
I care about you children deeply.
-不论到哪我都认得出你们 -你怎么来这儿了
- I would recognize you anywhere. - What are you doing here?
经过了那场婚礼骗局
Well, after that fraud of a wedding,
我无法原谅自己辜负了你们
I couldn't forgive myself for letting you down,
所以我决定作出弥补
so I decided to set things right.
我去找你们了
I went looking for you.
下一站 讨厌路
Next stop, Lousy Lane!
下一站 悲恸湖
Next stop, Lake Lachrymose!
下一站 微不足道镇烧毁的废墟
Next stop, the burnt remains of Paltrytville!
普鲁弗洛克预科
Prufrock Prep!
黑暗大道
Dark Avenue!
飞禽爱好者村
Village of Fowl Devotees!
下一站 远郊
Next stop, the hinterlands!
海姆立克医院烧毁的废墟
The burnt remains of Heimlich Hospital!
卡利加里嘉年华烧毁的废墟
The burnt remains of Caligari Carnival,
还有永占山脉
and the Mortmain Mountains!
不管我去哪 你们都已经走了
But everywhere I went, you were already gone.
那你怎么找到我们的
Then how did you find us?
我有一本很奇怪的书帮忙
I had some help from a very strange book.
这本书让我了解到了一个秘密组织
The book told me about a secret organization
他们竭力扑灭这世上的大火
that was devoted to fighting the fires of the world.
VFD
V.F.D.
没错
Exactly.
-他们也想帮助你们的 -那你做了什么
- They were trying to help you, too. - So what did you do?
这部分我们该坐下说
Well, I think we should sit down for this part.
我意识到找到你们还不够
I realized finding you wouldn't be enough,
只要奥拉夫伯爵还逍遥法外就不行
not if Count Olaf was still at large.
但如果我能集结VFD
But if I could gather V.F.D.,
还有所有奥拉夫伯爵罪行的目击证人
along with all the witnesses of Count Olaf's crimes,
那高等法♥院♥就能听到整个故事
then the High Court could hear the whole story
我们也终能让他受到制裁
and we could bring him to justice at last.
你要让奥拉夫伯爵受审
You're putting Count Olaf on trial?
所以你才把大家都邀请了来
That's why you invited everyone to the hotel.
你一直在帮助我们 我们都不知道
You've been helping us this whole time and we didn't know?
不是我一个人
I didn't do it alone.
杰罗姆·斯瓜勒分享了
Jerome Squalor shared personal anecdotes
金融领域中的个人不公轶闻
about injustices in the financial sector.
他也很抱歉他辜负了你们
He's sorry he let you down too.
杰奎琳·席斯卡提供了
Jacqueline Scieszka provided
宝贵的笔记和环球旅行服务
invaluable note-taking and globe-trotting services.
雅克·斯尼奇虽然死了
Jacques Snicket may be dead,
但他的研究存留了下来
but his research lives on.
当然了 我还读到了
And, of course, I read all about
胡里奥·贾船长的邪恶行径
the nefarious deeds of Captain Julio Sham.
我把所有研究都寄去了一家银行保管
I sent all my research to a bank for safekeeping.
就在这里 终于都收集好了
And here it is, all collected at last.
《不公全史》
The Complete History of Injustice
又叫《对财产的可憎贪欲》
or Odious Lusting After Fortunes.
我们还请了奥拉夫伯爵来
We invited Count Olaf here too,
我的线人说他已经到了
and my sources say he's arrived.
但周四过后 他将被关起来
But after Thursday, he'll be behind bars,
你们的烦恼都将终于结束
and all your troubles will be over at last.
除非我们找到家园 烦恼就不会结束
Well, our troubles won't be over until we find a home.
我家里正需要三个
Well, my home could use three
可爱 聪明 多才的孩子
lovely, clever, talented children.
如果 你们原谅我的话
That is, if you can forgive me.
我们很乐意跟你住
We'd love to live with you.
你们真心的吗
Do you really mean it?
当然
Of course.
那今晚确实不同于其他的夜晚
Then this night is different from all other nights
因为故事终于结束了
because this story is finally over.
很晚了 我们该去睡了
It's late. We should get to sleep.
但安心睡吧 小波德莱尔们
But rest easy, Baudelaires.
我们很快就是一家人了
We'll be a family soon.
小波德莱尔们考虑着与施特劳斯法官共度未来
As the Baudelaires contemplated a future with Justice Strauss,
兴奋地想把他们了解到的情况告诉姬特
they were excited to tell Kit what they'd learned.
但他们也在想 是什么耽搁了她
Though they wondered what could be keeping her.
真不敢相信你还活着
I can't believe you're alive.
《每日琐碎报》都登了你的讣告
The Daily Punctilio ran your obituary.
你完全不能相信《每日琐碎报》上的报道
Oh, you can't believe anything you read in The Daily Punctilio,
但他们把我的名字拼对了
although they did spell my name right.
-你去哪了 -在潜逃
- Where have you been? - On the lam.
让我们的敌人以为我死了会更好
It's better to let our enemies think that I was dead.
那你的手足呢
What about your siblings?
我在报纸上读到了雅克的事 所以才回来了
I read about Jacques in the paper. That's why I came back.
-我得亲自看看是不是真的 -不止雅克
- I had to see if it was true. - It isn't just Jacques.
你离开期间 我们失去了很多好人
While you've been gone, we've lost so many good people.
蒙蒂 约瑟芬 奎格梅尔夫妇
Monty, Josephine, the Quagmires.
还有 碧翠丝
And... Beatrice?
雷蒙 我很遗憾
Lemony, I'm so sorry.
我错过了好多
I've missed so much.
我似乎降临在了别人故事之中
I feel like I'm arriving in the middle of someone else's story.
这也可以成为你的故事
It can be your story, too.
既然你回来了 你可以帮助我们
Now that you're back, you can help us.
我谁都帮不了 姬特
I can't help anyone, Kit.
歌♥剧院那晚你也在场
You were there that night at the opera.
你知道发生的一切都怪我
You know that everything that's happened is my fault.
世界的麻烦不会是一个人的错
The world's troubles aren't the fault of any one person,
但如果你什么都不做 就是你的错了
but it is your fault if you do nothing.
跟我回酒店 再次加入VFD 加入我们
Come back to the hotel with me. Join V.F.D. again. Join us.
-我能做什么 -你还没死呢 做点什么
- What can I do? - You're not dead yet. Do something.
-我看到你跟... -他是个好人
- I saw you with-- - He's a good man.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
四个孩子
Four children.
-我是错过了好多 -四个
- I have missed a lot. - Four?
你怀着一个 我还看到你在酒店跟三个说话
One on the way. I saw you with three more at the hotel.
雷蒙 那不是我的孩子
Lemony, those children aren't mine.
他们是小波德莱尔们
They're the Baudelaires.
你是说他们是...
You mean that they're--
信♥号♥♥弹
A signal flare.
似乎是一个自给热气活动房♥屋
Looks like a self-sustaining hot-air mobile home.
奎格梅尔三胞胎和一群老鹰
The Quagmire triplets and a flock of eagles.
它们会害它坠毁的
They're gonna bring it down!
魁魁格号♥就在岸边
The Queequeg is just offshore.
-我可以驾驶它去救他们 -姬特
- I can take it to rescue them. - Kit...
我要怎么帮忙
How can I help?
你的出租车司机执照还有效吗
Do you still have a valid taxi driver's license?
你醒着吗
Are you awake?
-我睡不着 -我也是
- I can't sleep. - Me neither.
这些沙发真不适合做床
These sofas make terrible beds.
不是沙发 我心里有些不安
It's not the sofas. There's something bothering me.
我也是
Me too.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表