剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
Besides, it should be "He or she who hesitates."
那样太长一块匾写不下吧
I guess that's harder to fit on a plaque.
我们现在就该思索
We should hesitate now.
我们应该试着找到最后的安全之所
We should try and find the Last Safe Place
而不是四处漂流寻找糖罐
instead of floating around looking for a sugar bowl.
我觉得我们能相信菲奥娜
I think we can trust Fiona.
我也想 但她不知哪里
I want to, but there's something about her
让我有些不爽
that rubs me the wrong way.
真的吗
Really?
我觉得你和她很相似
'Cause I think she's a lot like you.
我知道你担心奎格里 但他肯定没事的
I know you're worried about Quigley, but I'm sure he's safe.
我知道 奎格里非常机智
I know he is. Quigley's very resourceful.
年轻人 你是说
Young man, are you telling me
你顺着结冻的瀑布滑雪橇下来
that you tobogganed down a frozen waterfall,
摔入了一条小溪 在那儿和朋友们失散了
fell into a stream when you were separated from your friends,
然后用树皮做了个滑雪板
then made it back to the city on skis
一路滑回了城里
you carved out of tree bark?
老实说 我很难相信
Frankly, I find that difficult to swallow.
为什么不直接打个车 你♥爸♥妈在哪
I mean, why not just call a cab? And where are your parents?
我是个孤儿 我的朋友们也是
I'm an orphan. My friends are orphans too.
所以我来到了孤儿事务部
That's why I came to the Department of Orphan Affairs.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你好
Yes?
是
Yes.
不
No.
不
No.
紫褐色
The color puce.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
你刚才说到哪了
You were saying?
你会帮我找到我的朋友们吗
Are you gonna help me find my friends or not?
抱歉 但我没时间去寻找不知道该
I'm sorry, but I simply don't have the time to look for orphans
乖乖待在原地的孤儿
who lack the good sense to stay put.
光是波德莱尔的案子
Why, the Baudelaire case alone
就已经让我上火太多次了
has chapped my lips too many times to count!
更别提奎格梅尔家的孩子了
And don't get me started about the Quagmires.
我就是在找波德莱尔们
I'm looking for the Baudelaires.
我是奎格里·奎格梅尔
I'm Quigley Quagmire.
不可能 奎格里·奎格梅尔死在了大火中
That's impossible. Quigley Quagmire died in a fire,
大火最近很盛行
which seems to be going around.
我的新秘书会告诉你出口在哪
Now, my new secretary will help you find the door.
杰奎琳
Jacqueline?
杰奎琳
Jacqueline!
我不是他的秘书
I am not the secretary,
也不叫杰奎琳 但我也许能帮到你
and my name is not Jacqueline, but I might be able to help you.
这听起来是个恶意满满的困境
This sounds like a Viciously Fraught Dilemma.
多年来 大家都说我是坏人 罪犯
For years, people have called me a villain and a criminal.
因为我的恶行而怕得发抖
They've trembled at my every wicked deed.
但我直到现在才明白
But I never understood until now
这感觉是多糟 受控于一个
just how terrifying it is to be under the control
邪恶 奸诈 霸道 不忠
of a villainous, treacherous, tyrannical, traitorous,
特别凶 非常专横...
super mean and really, really bossy--
别闹小孩子脾气了
Don't be such a baby.
你就是气那对山上的
You're just mad because that nice couple
好夫妇比起你更喜欢我
from the mountain like me better than you.
所以他们给我买♥♥了这艘潜艇和这顶船长帽
That's why they bought me this submarine and a captain's hat.
船长帽不代表你就是船长了
A captain's hat does not make you a captain!
而且这是租的
And it's a rental.
奥拉夫 你是又心情不好了吗
Olaf, are you in one of your moods?
我们应该去找波德莱尔们的
We should be hunting Baudelaires,
而不是在这锡罐子里漂着
not... not floating around in this hunk of tin.
听着 先生
Listen, mister.
我当初支持了你去追逐梦想
I supported you when you wanted to chase your dream
追着那些孤儿们经过了一些
of chasing those orphans through some of the least
远郊最不时髦的地带
"in" landscapes in the hinterlands.
这次 我们要去找我想要的
This time, we are going after what I want.
糖罐
The sugar bowl.
你说对了 糖罐
You're darn right, the sugar bowl.
再说 把这当作家庭时光吧
Besides, just think of this as family time.
看我 爵爷
Look at me, Countie!
爵爷 看我 看啊 爵爷
Countie, look at me! Look, Countie!
就当今而言 这非常重要
It's so important in these modern times
-大家都急匆匆地... -看啊
- with everybody rushing around... - Look! Look!
一家人应该留出时间
...that families carve out time
-与彼此相处 -看我啊
- to really be together. - Look at me!
看我啊 你们这些穷酸鬼
Look at me, you cakesniffers!
亲爱的 你真可爱
Darling, you look adorable!
她很可爱吧
Doesn't she look adorable?
我是踢踏舞芭蕾舞♥女♥仙女公主兽医
I'm a tap-dancing-ballerina-fairy princess-veterinarian!
下次 你拿我后备箱里的伪装前先请示我
Next time, please ask before you take disguises from my trunk.
但爵爷
But Countie,
我需要一套特别服装 好彩排我的特别
I need a special outfit to rehearse for my special
踢踏舞芭蕾舞♥女♥仙女公主兽医表演
tap-dancing-ballerina-fairy princess-veterinarian recital!
这首曲目叫《天鹅湖》
This number is called "Swan Lake,"
讲天鹅被压死了
where the swan gets run over
因为它自以为比我更可爱
because it thought it was more adorable than me.
你去哪
Where do you think you're going?
去淹没我的悲伤
To drown my sorrows,
免得我淹死一个仙女公主
before I drown a fairy princess.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
抱歉 老大 我去擦甲板
Oh, sorry, boss. I had to swab the deck
挂埃斯梅船长的画像
and hang that picture of Captain Esmé
然后又来做饭了
before I started cooking.
我真想念其他剧团成员
I miss the rest of the troupe.
作为卡梅丽塔号♥上
It's a little challenging
唯一的船员 我的担子有点重
being the only crew member aboard the Carmelita.
那个名字还是继续考虑吧
I think we should keep workshopping that name.
那个 老大
Um, listen, boss,
我知道你在生气
I know that you're upset about,
山上发生的事
you know, what went down on the mountains.
我想告诉你 你还是能指望我的
So I just wanted to let you know that you can still count on me.
我说"伯爵" 因为我做了张伯爵脸
I said "Count" because I made a little Countie face.
-这是什么 -什么 是主厨沙拉
- What is this? - What? Oh, it's a chef's salad.
用各种我切好的材料做的
It's full of different things that are just chopped up and--
里面有牛肉吗
Is there any beef in it?
-是素食的 -是苏什么
- It's vegetarian. - Vege-what-who?
"素食"就是里面没有肉的意思
"Vegetarian" means there's no meat in it whatsoever.
那是我最喜欢的钩子
Ow, that's my favorite hook!
你是我的手下
You are my henchperson,
这个词的意思是 你为我工作
a word which here means you work for me.
下次 我再叫你把婴儿丢下山崖
So the next time I ask you to toss a baby off a cliff,
我只想听到一个声音
I expect to hear one thing.
"啪"
"Splat."
是
Yes!
不
Oh, no!
你们好 水手们 挺精神啊
Hello, sailors. Looking sharp.
这是赫尔曼·麦尔维尔
This is Herman Melville.
他是我最喜欢的作家之一
He's one of my favorite authors.
我喜欢他夸大描述被忽视群体的困苦的方式
I love the way he dramatizes the plight of overlooked groups,
比如可怜的水手和年轻人
like poor sailors and young people.
我喜欢他对象征主义的运用
I like his use of symbolism,
比如大白鲸既是真正的白鲸
like how Moby Dick is both a literal whale
也是死亡的隐喻
and a metaphor for death.
我倒是希望船长能不执迷于血腥
I could do without the sea captain pursuing obsessive, bloody,
不顾一切的复仇
single-minded revenge.
我并不意外
I'm not surprised.
但我最喜欢的书在这里
But my favorite books are over here.
《真菌学 你的爱》
Mycology, Your Cology,
《我们身边的真菌》《真菌学一览》
The Fungus Among Us, The Mycological Gaze...
这都是关于蘑菇的书
This is books on mushrooms.
-你是个真菌学家吗 -我一直对真菌感兴趣
- Are you a mycologist? - I've always been interested in fungi.
我们该从哪开始
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表