剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
Fire! Fire!
克劳斯 你可别再加个谎报的罪名了
Klaus? You shouldn't add false reporting to your list of crimes.
接下来 他们还会说奥拉夫伯爵在这
Next, they'll be saying Count Olaf is here!
奥拉夫伯爵确实在这
Count Olaf is here!
真的着火了 你们必须赶紧走
There really is a fire! You have to leave!
跟我走 我是天才 蒙着眼睛也能找到出口
Follow me. I'm such a genius, I'll find the exit blindfolded.
就像盲人给瞎子带路
It's like the blind leading the blind.
我摸到你了 先生
I've got you, sir.
-着火了 -着火了 不不不
- Fire! - Fire? Oh, no! No, no, no!
我觉得楼梯在这边
I think the stairs are this way!
我觉得是在那边
I think the stairs are that way!
我不喜欢争论 不如折中一下 就站这儿吧
I don't like to argue. Let's compromise and just stand here.
埃斯梅 卡梅丽塔
Esmé, Carmelita,
酒店着火了 你们得出去
the hotel is on fire. You have to get out!
我们为什么要听穷酸鬼的
Why should we listen to cakesniffers?
她说得对 你们这些孤儿像我前男友一样爱骗人
She's right. You orphans are as dishonest as my ex-boyfriend.
不 真的 是一场大火 我发誓
No, seriously, it's a big fire. I swear.
还有 糖罐绝对不在楼下洗衣室
Also, the sugar bowl is definitely not down in the laundry room.
他撒谎
He's lying.
我们走楼梯去洗衣室自己拿
We'll take the stairs to the laundry room and grab it ourselves!
糖罐终于归我了
At last, the sugar bowl is mine!
虽然并不尽如我意
Well, this wasn't my intention,
但至少我们还纵火了
but at least we got to start a fire.
火势蔓延得不快 很多人都能安全逃脱
The fire isn't burning quickly. A lot of people will escape.
但它蔓延得也不慢 要是有人没逃出去怎么办
It isn't burning slowly either. What if some people don't?
我要留着美杜莎菌丝以备不时之需
I'll save the Medusoid Mycelium for a rainy day.
要是我们不做点什么 奥拉夫会毒死所有人
If we didn't do something, Olaf would have poisoned everyone.
我们还有什么选择
What choice did we have?
大火削弱了大楼的结构完整性
The fire is weakening the structural integrity of the building.
我们得走了
We have to go.
克劳斯 帮我把它拉下来
Klaus, help me pull this down.
把它用恶魔舌结系到桨叉上
Attach it to the oarlocks with the Devil's Tongue knot
做成减速伞
and make a drag chute.
小波德莱尔们 我知道
Baudelaires, I know it seems like
逃脱法律似乎是出路 但行不通的
running from the law is the answer, but it won't help.
我像你们这么大时
Why, when I was your age,
-做了好几年的偷马贼... -我们没时间了
- I spent years as a horse thief before-- - We're running out of time!
克劳斯 珊妮 帮我系好这个
Klaus, Sunny, help me tie this off.
我就站在这儿监工
I'll stand here and supervise.
不行 你要把船推到屋顶边沿
No, you'll push the boat to the edge of the roof,
不然我们都得死
or we'll all die.
行吧
Fine.
施特劳斯法官 跟我们走吧
Justice Strauss, come with us.
不行 这不对
No, it isn't right!
你们不能从犯罪现场逃跑
You can't run from the scene of a crime.
跟我走 我们去和当局解释一切
Come with me, and we'll explain everything to the authorities.
他们可能不相信我们
They might not believe us.
或者根本就是敌人 看看高等法♥院♥
Or they might be enemies. Look at the High Court.
那不是逃跑的借口
That's no excuse for running away!
施特劳斯法官 法律并不总代表公平正义
Justice Strauss, the law isn't always just. It isn't always good.
可能是这样
That may be so,
但我依然可以给你们一个家
but I can still give you a home.
保护你们安全
I can keep you safe.
我跟了你们这么长时间
I've been following you for so long,
却总差一步
and you've always been out of my grasp,
现在我追上你们了
but I have you now,
我不能让你们走
and I won't let you go.
抱歉
We're sorry.
我是船长
I'm the captain!
我说 哎呦我这心肝肺啊
And I say shiver me timbers!
真是一场可怕的大火
It's a terrible fire.
至少如果有志愿者看见了
At least if any volunteers see it,
他们就会知道最后的安全之所已经不安全了
they'll know that the Last Safe Place isn't safe anymore.
他们会知道的可不止那个
They'll know more than that.
他们会知道我赢了
They'll know that I've won,
阴谋诡计胜利了
that treachery has triumphed,
波德莱尔孤儿们终于落入我手掌心了
and that the Baudelaire orphans are in my clutches at last.
自我投入一切精力研究小波德莱尔们的案子
Since devoting my life to the case of the Baudelaires,
还有好多我尚未解开的谜团
there are many mysteries I have yet to solve.
我还没找到糖罐的最终下落
I have yet to learn the final resting place of the sugar bowl,
但我有个理论 跟一个秘密下层地下室
though I have a theory involving a secret sub-basement
和伪装成洗衣室排风道的邮件通道有关
and a mail chute disguised as a laundry vent.
我还不知道为什么我姐姐
I have yet to learn why my sister
没像约定的那样回到戴纽蒙特酒店
did not return to the Hotel Denouement, as promised.
但我担心她已遭遇不测
Though I fear the worst.
但是 我知道了
However, I have learned the answer
理查德·赖特最知名小说中
to the famous unfathomable question
那个著名的难以捉摸的问题的答案 问题是
in the best-known novel by Richard Wright which asks,
"谁能想到 一丝微震
"Who knows when some slight shock,
打破了社会秩序
disturbing the delicate balance
和迫切渴求之间的脆弱平衡后
between social order and thirsty aspiration,
会让城市的摩天大厦轰然倒塌"
shall send the skyscrapers in our cities toppling?"
意思就是 一件小事
What this means is that a small event,
比如 某人没能用出租车载三个孩子一程
like a man failing to give three children a ride in his taxi,
会激起涟漪 酿成大事
could ripple and tremble,
烧毁一座大楼
and bring down a building.
你见过维奥蕾特 克劳斯和珊妮·波德莱尔吗
Have you seen Violet, Klaus, and Sunny Baudelaire?
他们走了
They're gone.
我去过他们走过的每一处
I've traveled everywhere they've been,
调查了他们经历的每一件事
I've investigated everything they've been through,
结果现在都灰飞烟灭了
and now it's all gone up in flames.
《不公全史》仅仅存留下
The only thing left of The Complete History of Injustice...
这张照片
is this photograph.
这三个可怜的孩子
Those poor children.
要是有人保护了他们就好了
If only someone could have protected them.
你介意我拿走吗
Would you mind if I kept this?
留着它太痛苦了
It's too painful to hold on to,
不过我无法想象你拿它又有什么用
although I can't imagine you'd have any use for it.
这不是雷蒙·斯尼奇的故事
This is not the story of Lemony Snicket.
但如果是 我会给你讲述一个男人 一个女人
But if it were, I would tell you about a man, a woman,
和一个晚上在歌♥剧院发生的可怕罪行
and a terrible crime that happened one night at the opera.
我得告诉他们真♥相♥ 扔毒镖的是我 不是你
I have to tell them the truth. I threw the dart, not you.
是我的错 偷糖罐是我的主意
It's my fault. It was my idea to steal the sugar bowl.
我不会让你拿你的命换我的
I won't let you trade your life for mine.
你的命更珍贵
Your life is worth more.
碧翠丝
Beatrice...
我爱你 哪怕从今再也见不到你
I will love you if I never see you again,
我爱你 即便每周二都能看到你
and I will love you if I see you every Tuesday.
我爱你 就像冰山爱船
I will love you as the iceberg loves the ship,
乘客爱救生艇
and as the passengers love the lifeboat,
战场爱年轻人
and as the battlefield loves young men,
薄荷爱你的过敏症
and as peppermints love your allergies.
我爱你 就算年岁增长
I will love you as we grow older,
以前一直如此
which just happened and happened again,
今后也不会变
and will continue to happen.
我爱你 直到所有火灾
I will love you until every fire
都被扑灭 所有家园得以重建
has been extinguished and every home rebuilt,
所有密♥码♥被破译 所有人都心碎
and every code and heart has been broken.
我爱你 即使你嫁给别人
I will love you if you marry someone else,
我爱你 即使你有了孩子
and I will love you if have a child,
或者两个 三个 三好像挺吉利
or two children, or three. Seems like a good number.
我爱你 碧翠丝
I love you, Beatrice.
我永远爱你
I always will.
你总是这么能说会道
You've always had a way with words.
他在那
He's over there!
别走
Please stay.
那不是这个故事的走向
That's not how this story goes.
雷蒙·斯尼奇的故事会充满悲情
The story of Lemony Snicket would be a sad account
勇敢的男女
of the brave men and women
建立目标高尚的秘密组织
who formed a secret organization with noble intentions,
结果却被一次分♥裂♥
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表