剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
多联♥系♥哦
Keep in touch!
此后 "斯德哥尔摩症候群"一词
Since that time, the expression "Stockholm Syndrome"
就被用来形容
has been used to describe a situation
人♥质♥喜欢上了绑匪的情况
in which prisoners grow fond of their captors.
但还有个词被用来形容
But there is also an expression to describe
绑匪喜欢上了人♥质♥的情况
when captors grow fond of their prisoners.
那就是所谓的"忧虑山症候群"
And that expression has become known as "Mount Fraught Syndrome."
看宝宝做了什么
Look what the baby made.
果汁冰球 生鱼片和鞑靼吐司
Sorbet, sashimi, and toast tartare.
我本来还对让婴儿负责烹饪心存怀疑
I had my doubts about putting a baby in charge of the cooking...
但这真好吃
But this is delicious.
真可惜我们总在剥削威胁她
It's a shame we're constantly exploiting and threatening her
我们本可为了大家的利益培养她的才华
when we could be nurturing her talents for the collective good.
这是什么 我想喝橙汁的 这是橙冰
What is this? I wanted orange juice. This is just orange ice!
这吐司没烤 吃没烤的安全吗
This toast is raw. Is it safe to eat raw toast?
当然不了 那婴儿想毒害我们
Of course it isn't. That baby's trying to poison us!
我要一顿热腾腾的好早餐
I wanted a nice, hot breakfast,
结果你却胡乱端来一堆恶心的冷菜
and instead, you brought me this cold, disgusting nonsense.
或许如果我把你从忧虑山上丢下去
Maybe if I throw you off Mount Fraught,
你就能吸取教训了
you'll learn your lesson.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我才不会把你从山上丢下去呢
I'd never throw you off a mountain.
我还需要你才能拿到你的财产
I need you to get your fortune.
我只想吓唬你
I just wanted to scare you.
威胁的气场是一种明显的邪恶感
An aura of menace is a distinct feeling of evil
总与一些人一同到来
that accompanies the arrival of certain people.
有威胁的气场就像养了只宠物鼬鼠
Having an aura of menace is like having a pet weasel
因为你很少碰到这样的人
because you rarely meet someone who has one,
一旦碰到了 你只想躲到桌子下面
and when you do, it makes you want to hide under your desk.
但有些人
But there are some people
他们的威胁气场如此深刻持久
that have such a deep and lasting aura of menace
我实在不能说出他们的名字
that I cannot bring myself to say their names,
哪怕已时隔多年
even after so many years,
我会以几乎所有人都采用的方式来指代他们为
and will instead refer to them the way almost everyone does,
有胡子没头发男
as the man with the beard and no hair,
有头发没胡子女
and the woman with hair but no beard,
但当你看到他们时
although the very sight of them
可能会叫出别的名字来
might make you scream other names.
妈妈 爸爸
Mommy! Daddy!
放尊重点 奥拉夫
Show some respect, Olaf.
有你这么招呼养大你的人的吗
Is that any way to greet the people who raised you?
老大 这是你父母吗
Boss, are these your parents?
不是真正的 他们是我的导师
Only figuratively. They were my mentors.
是啊 我们对你的教育至关重要
Yes. We played a crucial role in your education,
是吧 奥拉夫
didn't we, Olaf?
教会了你纵火
Taught you how to set fires.
几只蚂蚁 一把放大镜
A few ants, a magnifying glass.
我们招募你之前 你都迷失了
You were lost before we recruited you.
-你需要一个助力 -狠狠地一推
- You needed a push. - A good, hard shove.
告诉我们 你都做了什么
Tell us, what have you been doing with your life?
我...
Well...
我是个演员
I am an actor.
好几本小杂♥志♥
I've been glowingly mentioned
都对我给出了很好的评价
in reviews in several small magazines.
这是我的剧团
This is my troupe.
这附近还有几个马戏团的怪胎
There are several carnival freaks running around somewhere.
现在没了
Not anymore.
这是我女朋友
This is my girlfriend.
是的 我有个女朋友
Yes! I have a girlfriend.
早上好
Good morning.
-我是埃斯梅·琪琪... -我们知道你是谁
- I'm Esmé Gigi-- - We know who you are.
你搬进了黑暗大道667号♥的顶层公♥寓♥
You moved into the penthouse at 667 Dark Avenue.
结果如何
How did that work out?
杰罗姆和我在试行分居
Jerome and I are having a trial separation.
我们是指奎格梅尔兄妹的事
We meant with the Quagmires.
奎格梅尔 好久之前了
Quagmire. Oh, uh... It's been so long.
我真记不起来了
I honestly can't remember.
-我们来提醒你们吧 -你弄丢了三胞胎
- Allow us to remind you. - You lost those triplets.
是双胞胎
Twins, actually.
我们可是费了好大劲
After we went to all that trouble
把他们的父母关在了秘鲁
to restrain their parents in Peru.
你们听说奎格梅尔兄妹的事了
You heard about the Quagmires?
我们听说了你的失利 奥拉夫
Oh, we've heard about all your little mishaps, Olaf.
以及你被那些讨厌的志愿者挫败了
How you've been foiled by those irritating volunteers.
还有那三个大胆的孩子
And those three plucky children.
屡屡失败 你还有什么好说的
Time and again. What do you have to say for yourself?
不怪我嘛
It wasn't my fault!
怪他们
It was theirs!
我身边净是废物和叛徒
I am surrounded by incompetence and disloyalty!
这话不公平
Hey, that's not fair.
非常公平 完全属实
It's more than fair. It's totally true!
要不是这些白♥痴♥非要先吃早餐
I would be burning down V.F.D. Headquarters right now
我这会儿就在烧毁VFD总部了
if these idiots hadn't insisted upon waiting for breakfast first!
奥拉夫
Oh, Olaf.
别担心总部的事了
I wouldn't worry about the headquarters.
看上去像在我们家下面发现的地道
This looks like the tunnel we found under our house.
VFD到处建造了这样的地道
V.F.D. built these passageways everywhere.
一个地下组织需要在地下穿行的途径
An underground organization needs a way to travel underground.
根据《秘密组织不完整历史》所述
According to the The Incomplete History of Secret Organizations,
总部就在门后
the headquarters is behind that door.
锁看上去很厉害
That's an impressive lock.
-怎么打开 -这叫方言锁门
- How does it open? - It's called a Vernacularly Fastened Door.
要用语言打开
It opens with language.
键盘跟铰链相连 你得输入正确的语句
The keyboard is wired to the hinges. You have to type a phrase.
一共三组 如果输错 就永远锁住了
Three phrases, and if you get them wrong, it locks forever.
第一组语句是广为人知的
The first phrase is the name of the scientist
发现了重力的科学家
most widely credited with the discovery of gravity.
简单 艾萨克·牛顿爵士
That's easy. Sir Isaac Newton.
接下来呢
What's next?
远郊那些狮子的拉丁语名字
The Latin name of the lions found in the Hinterlands.
狮子
Panthero Leo.
分♥裂♥发生前 VFD曾驯服过它们
V.F.D. Used to train them before the schism.
最后一个呢
What's the last phrase?
第三组语句是小说《安娜·卡列尼娜》的中心思想
The third phrase is the central theme of the novel Anna Karenina,
但我没读过那个
but I've never read it.
所以你之前在篝火边问起了这个
That's why you asked about it at the camp fire.
你需要人帮你打开门
You needed somebody to help you open the door.
我在找一些人
There are people I'm looking for.
-我失去的人 -我们也是
- People I've lost. - Us too.
-我们的母亲 -我们的父亲
- Our mother. - Our father.
珊妮
Sunny.
我们可以找到他们 但你们得告诉我
We can find them, but only if you can tell me
《安娜·卡列尼娜》的中心思想是什么
the central theme of the novel Anna Karenina.
《安娜·卡列尼娜》的中心思想是
The central theme of the novel Anna Karenina...
道德简单的田园生活
Is that a rural life of moral simplicity...
对于一个人而言要好于
Is the preferable personal narrative
充满冲动激♥情♥的大胆人生
to a daring life of impulsive passion...
因为那只会引向悲剧
Which only leads to tragedy.
我们妈妈让我们背住的
Our mother had us memorize it.
就好像她想让我们为此刻做好准备
It's like she was preparing us for this moment.
我们不会让她失望的
We won't let her down.
怎么没打开
Why isn't it opening?
似乎直到最后一词之前都还一切顺利
It sounded like it was working till the last word.
或许机械装置卡住了
Maybe the mechanism is stuck.
或许冲动激♥情♥的大胆人生
Or maybe a daring life of impulsive passion
会引向别的什么
leads to something else.
冲动激♥情♥的大胆人生能引向很多东西
A daring life of impulsive passion can lead to many things.
可以让一个勇敢了不起的女人
It can lead to a brave and remarkable woman
在一条冻住的溪流边为可怕的失去而悲伤
mourning a terrible loss on the bank of a frozen stream.
我弄丢了糖罐
I've lost the sugar bowl.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表