剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
My party will have an adorable girl doing a tap routine.
我的派对上有焰火
My party will have fireworks!
我的酒会上有香肠
My party will have sausages!
法庭保持秩序
Order in the court!
我们在讨论社会公正 不是社交活动
We are discussing social justice, not social engagements.
你该重新考虑一下
You should reconsider.
我猜你不怎么经常被邀去参加派对吧
I don't imagine you get invited to a lot of parties.
够了
That is enough!
传唤首位证人
I call our first witnesses.
就是你们 小波德莱尔们
That's you, Baudelaires.
请说出你们的名字
Please state your names.
我们当然知道 但这是标准程序
We know them, of course. It's just standard procedure.
-维奥蕾特·波德莱尔 -克劳斯·波德莱尔
- Violet Baudelaire. - Klaus Baudelaire.
职业
Occupation?
-发明家 -研究员
- Inventor. - Researcher.
我反对 他们的职业是孤儿才对
I object! Their proper occupation is orphan,
或是大笔遗产继承人
or inheritor of a large fortune.
反对已知道
Your objection is noted,
但我警告被告不要胡乱发言
though I caution the defendant about speaking out of turn.
-这样也算吗 -是的
- Is this out of turn? - Yes!
小波德莱尔们 你们走过了很多路
Baudelaires, you have traveled a great distance
经历了很多苦难
and suffered a great deal,
但你们终于安全了
but you're finally safe,
你们身边都是朋友 伙伴
among friends and associates,
同学 同事
classmates and co-workers,
教职工
faculty members...
无数的邻居
...and countless neighbors,
记者
reporters,
戏迷
theatergoers,
时尚达人
fashionistas,
医生 护士
doctors, nurses,
嘉年华客人
carnival guests,
登山客
mountain climbers,
电报操作员
telegraph operators,
深海潜水员
and deep-sea divers.
他们一直在关注你们
They have been watching you all along the way
都准备为你们发声了
and are prepared to speak out on your behalf,
但最重要的证词是你们的
but the most important testimony is yours.
说吧 小波德莱尔们 讲出你们的故事
Go on, Baudelaires. Tell us your story.
这次 我们保证会听
This time, we promise to listen.
故事从我们父母
It began when our parents
叫我们乘摇摇晃晃的有轨电车去海水滩开始
told us to take a rickety trolley to Briny Beach.
那天阴沉多云 所以海滩上只有我们
It was a gray and cloudy day, so we had the beach to ourselves.
我们当时在测试一个发明
We were testing an invention
这时我们看到迷雾中有人走来
when we saw a figure in the mist.
那是银行的坡先生
It was Mr. Poe from the bank.
他对我们说
He told us...
他对我们说 我们的父母在一场大火中罹难了
He told us our parents had perished in a terrible fire.
我们去跟奥拉夫伯爵住
We went to live with Count Olaf.
-他掴了克劳斯一掌 -他还企图娶维奥蕾特
- He hit Klaus across the face! - He tried to marry Violet!
他毒死了蒙蒂叔叔
He poisoned Uncle Monty!
他把约瑟芬婶婶丢去喂水蛭
He threw Aunt Josephine to the leeches!
他的同谋有埃斯梅·斯瓜勒
He conspired with Esmé Squalor.
还有卡梅丽塔·斯帕茨
And Carmelita Spats.
他从普鲁弗洛克预科绑♥架♥走了奎格梅尔三胞胎
He kidnapped the Quagmire triplets from Prufrock Prep.
他在飞禽爱好者村谋杀了雅克·斯尼奇
He murdered Jacques Snicket in the Village of Fowl Devotees.
他还企图在海姆立克医院砍下维奥蕾特的脑袋
He tried to cut off Violet's head at the Heimlich Hospital.
他把...
He... He threw...
他把一个勇敢高尚的图书管♥理♥员♥丢去喂了狮子
He threw a brave and noble librarian to the lions.
无论我们去哪
Everywhere we went,
我们都试图警告人们他的真实身份和他的狠毒
we tried to tell people who he was and what he was capable of!
-但他们不肯听 -没人听我们的
- But they wouldn't listen! - Nobody would listen!
-太可怕了 -我们失去了一切
- How simply dreadful! - We lost everything.
只剩彼此
Except each other.
我们能活下来是因为我们相信
We survived because we believed
我们总有一天能找到安全之所
that one day we'd find a safe place.
那里会有人愿意听我们的
Where people would listen to us.
相信我们
And believe us.
我们承受了好多苦难
We've suffered so much,
但这一切的根源是一个男人
but the root of our suffering is one man.
那人
That man...
就是奥拉夫伯爵
Count Olaf.
这世界若想要安静安全 除非他被关起来
This world won't be quiet or safe until he's behind bars.
所有正派之人得到申诉的机会
And all decent people have their day in court.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们好勇敢
They're so brave!
他们好有条理
They're so organized!
他们让我联想到了自己
They remind me of myself!
你们几个孩子要是早告诉我你们经历的一切就好了
If only you children had told me what you were going through.
谢谢 小波德莱尔们
Thank you, Baudelaires.
我们感谢你们的勇气
We are grateful for your courage.
你们下去吧
You may step down now.
我本打算再召唤其他证人
I had planned to call other witnesses,
但你们的证词太有说服力了
but your testimony was so compelling,
我真不想再浪费时间了
I hate to waste another second.
我要跟其他法官商量一番
I'm going to consult with my fellow judges,
如果他们也同意
and if they agree,
我们就能宣布这些不幸事件终于结束了
we can declare these unfortunate events over at last.
那真是松了口气
That's a relief.
刑法的书上说
That book on criminal law
审判有时能持续数日甚至数年
said that trials can last days or even years.
我担心的就是这个 看奥拉夫伯爵
That's what I'm worried about. Look at Count Olaf.
他就要进监狱了 他为什么看上去那么平静
He's about to go to jail. Why does he look calm?
或许他在故作镇静
Maybe he's acting calm.
我们都知道他才没那么好的演技 不对劲
We both know he's not that good of an actor. Something's wrong.
看来另两位法官愿意进行审议了
It seems my fellow judges are ready to deliberate.
那么不再耽搁...
So without further ado--
来一首关于海军灾难的小提琴独奏
A violin solo about a naval disaster!
不 请停下
No! No, please stop that!
我们将退庭 商定判决
We will now retire to decide the verdict.
放心吧 小波德莱尔们
Rest assured, Baudelaires,
你们的证词就是我们所需的一切证据
your word is all the evidence we need.
-法官大人 等等 -克劳斯 你反对吗
- Your Honor, wait! - Klaus, do you have an objection?
克劳斯 你干什么
Klaus, what are you doing?
施特劳斯法官说我们的话就足以说服其他法官了
Justice Strauss says our word is enough to convince the other judges,
但此前我们的话从未说服过谁
but it's never been enough to convince anyone before,
奥拉夫伯爵也知道
and Count Olaf knows that.
他们需要听别人的证词
They need to hear from someone else.
一个知道奥拉夫伯爵做过的一切坏事的人
One who knows all the wicked things Count Olaf has done,
一个绝不会放弃
someone who wouldn't never pass up
对一群观众讲话的机会的人
the chance to speak in front of a crowd.
小波德莱尔们 有什么问题吗
Baudelaires, is there a problem?
没有 法官大人 我们也想传唤一名证人
Not at all, Your Honor. We'd like to call a witness of our own.
证人传唤证人 这太不寻常了
A witness calling a witness? That's highly unusual.
根据我读的一本讲刑法的书
According to a book on criminal law I read,
证人如果充当律师
a witness may question another witness
就可以盘问其他证人
if they're acting in loco advocatus.
充当律师
In the role of an attorney.
看来你继续了对法律的研究
I see you've kept up your legal studies,
但你难道不希望故事永远地结束吗
but wouldn't you rather see this story over, once and for all?
我们希望 所以才必须这么做
We would. That's why we have to do this.
那你们请讲吧 小波德莱尔们
The floor is yours, Baudelaires.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
我们传唤奥拉夫伯爵出庭作证
We call Count Olaf to the stand!
你们可以鼓掌
You may applaud.
被告请说出名字
Will the defendant state his name.
奥拉夫伯爵
Count Olaf.
职业
Occupation?
演员
Impresario.
你是否发誓说出事实 全部事实
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
绝无虚言
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表