剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
即便是奥拉夫伯爵吗
Not even Count Olaf?
只要他在 大家就都有危险
As long as he's around, nobody's safe.
这样做太可怕了
It's a terrible thing to do.
就算他是一个可怕的人
Even to a terrible person.
我们还有什么选择
What choice do we have?
哎呦呦
Well, well, well.
看来浪头已经转向 风暴即将来临
It looks like the tide has turned and a storm is brewing.
我说的是比喻意
I meant that figuratively.
他说的是实意
He meant that literally.
克劳斯
Klaus?
克劳斯
Klaus!
-珊妮 -我们在呢
- Sunny! - We're here.
我们没事 我们从风暴中幸存下来了
We're okay. We survived the storm.
...吧
I think.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我们在一个被海堤环绕的沿海大♥陆♥架上
We're on the coastal shelf of an island surrounded by a seawall.
我们肯定是被风暴冲上来的
The storm must have washed us over it.
被冲上来的东西还有好多呢
Looks like a lot of things washed over it.
看来我们根本不用把他扔下船
I guess we didn't need to throw him overboard.
你觉得他...
Do you think he's...
我从没见过他如此平静的样子
I've never seen him look so calm.
给我来杯咖啡 孤儿们 我这一晚可真够呛
Get me a coffee, orphans! I've had a very rough night.
我们在沿海大♥陆♥架上 没有咖啡
We're on a coastal shelf. There is no coffee.
别傻了 那边就有一个浓缩咖啡机
Don't be ridiculous! There's an espresso maker right over there,
就在那穿袍子的女孩边上
next to the girl in the robe.
漂流者
Castaways!
别害怕 我是维奥蕾特·波德莱尔
Don't be afraid. I'm Violet Baudelaire,
这是我的弟弟妹妹 克劳斯和珊妮
and these are my siblings, Klaus and Sunny.
-你叫什么名字 -星期五
- What's your name? - Friday.
这名字真好听 你也是漂流者吗
That's a very nice name. Are you a castaway too?
我住在这个岛上
I live on the island.
我发现了一座岛
I've discovered an island!
我要把它命名为奥拉夫岛
I'm going to name it Olaf-Land.
不是你发现的 这里已经有人居住了
You haven't discovered it. There are already people living here.
他们肯定会将我尊为他们的国王
I bet they'll worship me as their king!
臣服于我 星期五
Bow before me, Friday!
不了 谢谢 我们的聚居地不是君主制
No, thank you. Our colony isn't a monarchy.
现在还不是
Not yet.
你能带我们去你们的聚居地吗
Will you take us to your colony?
我还要带上你们的朋友吗
Do I have to take your friend?
他不是我们的朋友
He's not our friend.
这些是我的臣民
These are my subjects.
带我去见你的首领
Take me to your leader.
我可以带你去见我们的协调人
I could take you to our facilitator,
但他不会喜欢你的
but he's not gonna like you.
今天是风暴拾遗日
It's Storm Scavenging Day.
风暴过后 我们会收集被冲上来的东西
After a storm, we collect everything that washes up
-然后带给以赛玛利 -以赛玛利
- and bring it to Ishmael. - Ishmael?
他帮我们决定留下什么 扔掉什么
He helps us decide what to keep and what to throw away.
你在风暴过后找到了什么呢 阿隆索
And what did you find after the storm, Alonso?
我找到了这个鸟笼
I found this birdcage.
它很大
It's pretty big,
我猜是用来关老鹰这样的大鸟
so I'm guessing it was used for big birds like eagles.
我们岛上并没有鸟
Since we don't have any birds on the island,
所以未必需要鸟笼吧
I'm not sure we have need for a birdcage.
如果我是你 我会扔掉那没用的东西
If I were you, I would throw that useless thing away,
但我不强迫你
but I won't force you.
还有谁找到什么想要分享的东西
Who else found something to share?
你管这里叫聚居地吗 这就是一堆站房♥
You call this a colony? It's just a bunch of yutzes!
你想说的是毡房♥ 这些是帐篷[紧]
You mean yurts. And they're tents.
我觉得它们看上去很松
I don't know, they seem pretty relaxed to me.
我找到了一架手风琴
I found an accordion.
我找到了这座海怪的小黑色雕像
I found this small black statue of a sea monster!
我找到了一些漂流者
I found some castaways!
这是我们的协调人 以赛玛利
This is our facilitator, Ishmael.
叫我以赛吧
Oh, call me Ish.
我是维奥蕾特·波德莱尔
I'm Violet Baudelaire,
这是我的弟弟妹妹 克劳斯和珊妮
and these are my siblings, Klaus and Sunny.
这人对岛上所有人都是个威胁
And that man is a threat to everyone on this island !
你
You!
我宣布这个岛和
I claim this island
这些孩子都归奥拉夫伯爵所有
and these children in the name of Count Olaf.
从我的王座上下来
Now get off my throne.
我可不想
Well, I'd prefer not to.
我没听说过什么奥拉夫伯爵
I've never heard of Count Olaf.
除了荒岛上长胡子的老傻瓜
Anyone who is not a bearded old coot on a desert island
人人都知道奥拉夫伯爵
knows Count Olaf is very famous
在演艺界十分出名
in many prominent theatrical circles.
既然你提到这个
Yes, now that you mention it,
我确实在冲上岸的一篇评论中看到过这个名字
I did see that name in a review that washed up.
没错 上面说他很蹩脚
Yes, it called him a ham.
-谎言 -乏味的吹牛大王
- Lies. - A tedious blowhard.
-诽谤 -只会胡闹自夸的傻瓜
- Slander. - A preening, prancing nincompoop
他的罪名包括谋杀 纵火
whose worst crime is not any of a long list
危害儿童 但最严重的是
of murders, arsons, and charges of child endangerment,
不知天高地厚地扮演了
but the unbridled arrogance to play a part
他根本不配扮演的角色
for which he was thoroughly unqualified--
中伤
Defamation!
-尬演到让人出戏 -恶意
- Embarrassingly unconvincing-- - Mean-spirited!
比角色老了好几十岁
And at least several decades too old.
你给我听好了
Now you look here!
你虽是这个破岛上的大卡胡纳[夏威夷魔法师]
You may be the big kahuna on this rinky-dink island,
但是我手上可拿着鱼叉枪
but I'm the guy holding the harpoon gun.
-暂时的 -暂时的
- For now. - For now?
你想的话可以朝我开枪
You can shoot me if you'd like.
-非常乐意 -但你无法打倒所有这些好人
- I'd like that a lot. - But you can't shoot all these fine people.
拜托 几个穿袍子的嬉皮士能干什么
Come on! What are a bunch of hippies in robes gonna do?
-手下 做点什么 -你没有手下了
- Henchpeople, do something! - You don't have any henchpeople.
-他们都抛弃了你 -没错
- They all abandoned you. - That's right!
不如我们各退一步
How about a compromise?
这个岛还是你的
You keep the island,
孩子们是我的 好吧 好像不是很...
I'll take the children. Okay, that didn't go--
阿隆索 把鸟笼给我
Alonso, bring me the birdcage.
看来我们还是为它找到了用途
I think we've found a use for it after all.
什么禽兽会把人塞进鸟笼里
What kind of monster stuffs someone into a birdcage?
你看什么 小个子
What are you looking at, pipsqueak?
带他去海堤
Take him to the seawall!
我们这里容不下坏苹果
We have no room for bad apples here.
坏苹果
Bad apples?
等等 波德莱尔们 你们不能让他们带走我
Wait! Baudelaires, you can't let these people take me away!
我知道秘密...
Not when I know a secrets about--
告诉你 你们这么乖的三个孩子
So tell me, how did three children like you
怎么会和这种人一起遭遇海难
come to be shipwrecked with a man like that?
-说来话长 -非常长
- It's a long story. - Extremely long.
但现在还没有结束
But it's not over yet.
-我们得回去 -有办法离岛吗
- We have to get back. - Is there a way off this island?
那要看你们怎么看了
It depends on how you look at it.
海堤保护我们不受风暴侵害
The seawall shelters us from storms,
但恐怕想要驶出那片锋利的礁石区
but I'm afraid sailing over those sharp rocks,
几乎是不可能的
that's nearly impossible.
-那我们被困在这里了 -不算是
- So we're stranded. - Not quite.
每年会有一天 潮水会涨到能让一艘小船
You see, once a year, the tide rises high enough to launch a boat
驶过海堤最低点的高度
by sailing it through the lowest point in that wall.
这一天被称为决定日
They call it Decision Day,
那一天就是明天
and that day happens to be tomorrow.
我们做了艘筏子 就是这准备好的大独木舟
We have an outrigger-- you see that large canoe-- standing by,
想走的人能驾船离开 但从来没有人离开过
for anyone who wants to go, but no one ever does.
这是我们的羊群 它们也是冲上岸的
There's our flock of sheep. They were shipwrecked here, too.
-羊这个颜色很奇怪 -这是火烈鸟的颜色
- That's a strange color for sheep. - But common in flamingos,
这些羊也和火烈鸟一样靠吃虾为生
and like flamingos, these sheep live on a diet of shrimp
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表