剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
你们怎么逃出来的 你们找到糖罐了吗
How did you escape? Did you find the sugar bowl?
糖罐在水上 我们信任的人手里
It's at the surface with someone we trust.
我们不是逃出来的
But we didn't escape.
是奥拉夫那个钩子手手下放走了我们
Olaf's henchman let us get away, the one with hooks.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他去引开奥拉夫了 但我们跑出来了
He's distracting Olaf, but we got away.
你可以帮我们救珊妮吗
Can you help us save Sunny?
当然 女人不决断 必将有后患
Aye. She who hesitates is lost.
我就是在这本书上读到美杜莎菌丝的
This book is where I read about the Medusoid Mycelium.
快点
Hurry!
-第40章 蛇发女怪洞 -就是这个
- Chapter 40, "The Gorgonian Grotto." - That's it.
快速起效的毒素让这种蘑菇很不稳定
"The fast-acting poison makes the mushroom extremely volatile."
提到解药了吗
Does it say anything about a cure?
目前 非常高大上的医生
"Currently Very Fancy Doctors
正在讨厌路附近的设施寻找解药
are searching for an antidote at a facility near Lousy Lane,
但尚未制成解药
but have not come up with a cure yet."
非常高大上的医生 VFD
Very Fancy Doctors. V.F.D.
这是本老书 或许VFD已经找到了解药
It's an old book. Maybe V.F.D. have found a cure by now.
我们能发一封志愿情报快电吗
Could we send a Volunteer Factual Dispatch telegram?
奥拉夫搜潜艇时 我的电报机被砸了
My telegraph was smashed when Olaf searched the sub.
-我们可以修好 -撑着 珊妮
- We can repair it. - Hang on, Sunny.
我们快了 我保证
We're close, I promise.
电报机没有坏得太严重
The machine isn't broken too badly.
-我们可以用胶带 -和钳子
- We can use tape. - And pliers.
还有书胶
And library paste.
-边缘处有个注解 -写了什么
- There's an annotation in the margin. - What does it say?
是首诗
Well, it's a poem.
想要解药很简单
"Is dilution simple? But of course.
一剂马根便足矣
Just one small dose of root of horse."
dilution就是"解药"
Dilution is another word for antidote.
但马没有根啊
But horses don't have roots.
植物有 植物常被用来做解药
Plants do. Plants are often used to make antidotes.
书上说 科学家在讨厌路附近研制解药
The book said scientists were working on a cure near Lousy Lane.
我们去蒙蒂叔叔家住时
We drove down Lousy Lane
曾开车经过讨厌路
on our way to live with Uncle Monty.
我记得那股味儿很恶心 像黑胡椒
I remember the smell. It was terrible, like black pepper.
不 不是胡椒
No, not pepper.
马根
Root of horse...
辣根
Horseradish.
口香糖 橱柜里都是一盒盒的口香糖
Gum! There's nothing in this cupboard but boxes of gum!
我找到了香料架 但没有辣根
I found the spice rack, but there's no horseradish.
只有很多芥末和龙嵩叶
Just a lot of wasabi and tarragon.
冰箱里呢
What about the fridge?
柠檬青柠苏打水
Lemon-lime soda.
-古冈佐拉干酪 -那是什么
- Gorgonzola cheese. - And what's that?
你的生日
Your birthday.
-我都忘了 -珊妮没忘
- I forgot. - Sunny didn't.
这肯定就是她和费尔准备的惊喜
That must be the surprise she and Phil were cooking up.
我们不能失去珊妮
We can't lose Sunny.
我们不能失去她
We can't lose her!
我们查到了解药
We've researched an antidote,
但只有辣根能救你
but only horseradish can save you.
厨房♥里又没有辣根
There's no horseradish in the kitchen.
"局势扭转"一词
The expression "the tables have turned"
并不是波德莱尔孤儿们常有机会使用的
is not one the Baudelaire orphans had much occasion to use.
它的意思是情况突然逆转
It refers to a situation that has suddenly been reversed
之前无助的人
so that those who are in a powerless position
突然处于有利地位 反过来也成立
suddenly find themselves in a powerful one, and vice versa.
珊妮知道大胆的烹饪
Sunny knew that adventurous cooking
往往需要快速找到替代品
often necessitates quick substitutions,
所以当她提出辣根替代品时
so when she suggested a horseradish substitute,
克劳斯立刻打开了那一罐芥末
Klaus hurriedly opened the jar of wasabi
将绿色的辣味混合物送入珊妮口中
and spooned the spicy, green mixture into Sunny's mouth,
而局势似乎是逆转了
it seemed like the tables might turn after all.
成功了
It's working.
我们扭转了局势 消除了可怕的真菌
We've turned the tables on that terrible fungus.
你救了自己
You saved yourself.
芥末一直在我们手里
We had wasabi the entire time,
但直到你说我们才想到用它
but we didn't think to use it until you told us.
我找到磨利我钩子的工具了
I found the tool to sharpen my hooks.
我这就去折磨孤儿
I'm off to torture orphans now.
我跟你一起去
I'll join you.
那些讨厌的小屁孩净给我添堵
Those pesky brats cause me nothing but grief.
我要看到你折磨他们时
I want to see the look on their faces
他们脸上的表情
while you make them suffer.
近距离观察他们的痛苦
Get up close and personal to their pain.
像享用美酒一样沉醉其中
Savor them like a fine wine.
或者这杯酒
Or this wine.
但首先 我想吃个三明治
But first, I want a sandwich.
我给你做吧 老大
I can make you one, boss.
我的计谋如今结了孤儿果
Now that my schemes have bore orphan fruit,
这世上我只想要一样东西了
there's only one thing in the world that my heart desires,
除了三明治外
besides a sandwich.
我的导师觉得我很渺小
My mentors think that I'm small.
是个失败
A failure.
我要让他们看到
I need to show them.
其实 听上去你想要的是
Actually, it sounds like your heart's desire
家长人物的爱和赞许
is to win the love and approval of your parental figures.
这我能理解
I can relate to that.
我完全不是那个意思
That's not what I'm saying at all.
我需要做一件戏剧性的大事
I need to do something big and dramatic
好报复那些VFD的烂好人
to get back at those V.F.D. goody-goodies.
最好是一件不需要我出力的事
Ideally something that doesn't require any work.
但怎么做呢
But how?
如果有强大又方便的办法
If only some powerful, convenient way
能铲除一大群人
to destroy a whole bunch of people
还像三明治一样 马上被放在我手里就好了
was placed into my hands right now like a sandwich.
你的潜艇三明治
Here's your submarine sandwich.
该折磨人了 我去禁闭室了
Well, it's torture time. I'm off to the brig.
等等
Wait.
跟魁魁格号♥脱离
Disengage from the Queequeg.
但你砸了魁魁格号♥的设备
But you smashed its equipment.
现在脱离 它会沉的
If you disengage, it's going to sink.
管他呢
Bah!
那艘破潜艇上只剩
There's nothing left on that wreck
生锈的管道和诗集了
but rusty pipes and poetry books.
维德申兹和他对打油诗的喜爱啊
Widdershins and his fondness for limericks.
文学 令人讨厌
Literary and annoying.
不
Nah...
不用吧 或许
You know, I don't know. Maybe...
我们不非得马上脱离
Maybe we don't need to disengage right away.
为什么
Why?
你有什么事没告诉我吗
Is there something you're not telling me?
没有
No...
没有
No, no.
我这就去脱离
I'll... I'll disengage right away.
成功了
It worked.
她睡下了 但她很快就又会起来咬东西了
She's sleeping now, but she'll be up biting again in no time.
-我很高兴她没事 -没有你我们做不到的
- I'm glad she's okay. - We couldn't have done it without you.
给 我用餐盘和口香糖封住了头盔
Here. I sealed the helmet with a dinner plate and some chewing gum
让真菌无法溢出
so the fungus can't get out.
-你没销毁它 -没有 我们给你留着了
- You didn't destroy it? - No, we saved it for you.
这对于厉害的真菌学家来说是宝贵的样本
It's a valuable specimen for a talented mycologist.
这真是了不起的发现
This is an incredible find.
不稳定真菌的毒素
The poison of a volatile fungus
也能用来制♥作♥强大的医药
can be the source of some powerful medicines.
那或许坏事
Well, maybe something good
也能产生善果
can come out of something bad.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Aye.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表