剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
"Penultimate" is a word meaning "next to last."
谁会在决斗时突然唱起歌♥来
Who sings in the middle of a duel?
这是歌♥剧嘛
It is an opera.
我喜欢娱乐节目里
Well, I prefer my entertainment
没有突如其来的歌♥舞
without unmotivated musical numbers,
但有一天我或许会改变看法
but someday I may change that opinion.
这茶需要更多糖
This tea needs more sugar.
小偷
Thieves!
那是毒镖吗
Was that a poison dart?
那是本季最时髦的武器
It's the season's "innest" weapon.
我的一位仰慕者趁幕间休息偷拿给我的
One of my admirers smuggled it to me at intermission.
-我也收到了 -你绝不会丢的
- So did one of mine. - You'll never throw it.
你最大的天赋 除了能够
Your great gift, aside from your ability
把蜻蜓装穿得好看
to pull off dragonfly-themed couture,
就是充满同情
is your compassion.
怎么回事啊
What is going on?
我们要投镖吗 这可比歌♥剧刺♥激♥多了
Are we throwing darts? That's more exciting than opera!
我们都是朋友 我们安静理智地讨论一番吧
We're all friends here. Let's have a quiet, rational discussion.
朋友才不偷糖罐
Friends don't steal sugar bowls.
大家保持冷静
Everyone remain calm!
奥拉夫
Olaf...
是你
You!
够了
Enough!
这场审判是针对小波德莱尔们的
This trial is about the Baudelaires,
不是发生在过去的神秘事件
not some mysterious event that happened in the past.
你们难道不想知道后来发生了什么吗
Don't you want to know what happened next?
后来发生了什么
What happened next?
局势走了下坡路
It was a slippery slope.
偷窃导致了谋杀 导致了分♥裂♥
The theft led to a murder, which led to a schism,
导致了两个被解除的婚约
which led to two retracted marriage proposals
和一系列纵火
and a series of arsons.
朋友成了敌人
Friends became enemies,
孩子成了孤儿
children became orphans,
一切都因为
and all because of--
他真该去看看病
He should get that looked at.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
肯定是我吃了什么
Must be something I ate.
不可能是这香肠
Well, it can't be these sausages.
那个可爱的小女孩发誓说它们没毒的
That adorable little girl swore they weren't poisoned.
-卡梅丽塔 -美杜莎菌丝
- Carmelita. - The Medusoid Mycelium.
太棒了
Yes!
拼命喘气 痛苦哀嚎吧
Gasp for air and wail with anguish!
喉咙里有种刺痛感吗
A tingly sensation in your throats?
那是我刺人的非凡的复仇的滋味
That's the taste of my tingly, sensational revenge
俗语是revenge is better served cold
意类似君子报仇十年不晚
就像正义和香肠 是冷着端上来的
which, like justice and sausages, has been served cold!
各位 埃斯梅·斯瓜勒
Everyone, Esmé Squalor
用一种致命真菌美杜莎菌丝
poisoned you with a deadly fungus
给你们下了毒
called the Medusoid Mycelium!
每颗孢子都是致命的 辣根是唯一解药
Even a single spore is deadly! Horseradish is the only cure!
你怎么找到菌丝的
How did you find the Mycelium?
我把潜水头盔藏在没人找得到的地方了
I hid that diving helmet where it could never be found.
我没找到菌丝
I didn't find the Mycelium.
-那为什么大家都在咳嗽 -可能是因为胡椒
- Then why is everybody coughing? - It's probably the pepper.
你是说
You mean to tell me
你本有机会给这一法庭的人下毒
that you had the opportunity to poison this entire courtroom,
结果你只给他们吃了胡椒过量的香肠吗
and you served them overly peppered sausages?
不是一般的香肠
Not just any sausages!
香肠肉又黑又糙
The meat was dark and tough
因为它来自最黑最坚强的鸟
because it came from the darkest and toughest of birds!
你们羞辱了我 所以我让你们吃乌鸦了
You people humiliated me, so I made you eat crow!
-我们吃的是乌鸦 -味道更像鸡肉
- We've been eating crow?! - It tastes more like chicken.
是啊
Yes!
各位喝点水
Drink some water, everyone.
庭上稍后再处理你 去坐下
The Court will deal with you later. Sit down.
小波德莱尔们 请坐
Baudelaires, please take a seat.
你 坐下
You, take a seat!
再不许打断
Now, there'll be no more interruptions,
分心 或插入支线剧情了
distractions, or side plots.
奥拉夫伯爵 你还有什么
Count Olaf, is there anything further
想对庭上说的话吗
you'd like to say to the Court?
不可以唱歌♥
Not in the form of a song.
-我是无辜的 -那好
- I'm innocent. - Very well.
我非常无辜
I'm so incredibly innocent
"无辜"这个词都该写在我脸上
that the word "innocent" should be written on my face.
I就代表"我是无辜的"
The "I" would stand for "I'm innocent."
N就代表"没有错" 可以形容我的作为
The "N" would stand for "nothing wrong," which is what I've done.
A代表...
The "A" would stand for--
无辜根本不是那么拼的
That's not how you spell innocent.
拼写才不重要呢
I'm sure spelling doesn't count.
拼写重要的
Spelling counts.
那无辜就该拼为OLAF
Well, then innocent should be spelled O-L-A-F,
因为我是无辜的
because that is how I plead.
我...
I'm...
抱歉 小波德莱尔们 但是
I'm sorry, Baudelaires, but...
另两位法官想知道你们是否认罪
my fellow judges want to know how you plead.
但我们不是受审对象
But we're not the ones on trial.
奥拉夫伯爵才是被告
This trial is for Count Olaf.
我也不喜欢这样
I don't like it any more than you do,
但鉴于最近出现的证据 我没有选择
but in light of recent evidence, I don't have a choice.
你们是否认罪 小波德莱尔们
How do you plead, Baudelaires?
我们是无辜的
We're innocent.
你们确定能那么说吗
Are you sure you can say that,
考虑到我们听到的一切
after everything we've heard?
我们是无辜的
We're innocent.
够无辜了
Enough.
法官将开会商议判决
The judges will now convene to reach a verdict.
小波德莱尔们 请坐
Baudelaires, please take your seats.
大家把眼罩再戴上
Everyone, put your blindfolds back on.
你们也是 小波德莱尔们
You, too, Baudelaires.
我不想戴上眼罩
I don't want to put a blindfold on.
如果我们想看到正义得以伸张
We have to put our blindfolds on
就得戴上眼罩
if we want to see justice served.
如果我们戴上眼罩 就什么都看不到了
If we put blindfolds on, we won't see anything at all.
你们不非得戴上眼罩 我可以给你们戴
You don't have to put your blindfold on. I'll do it for you.
别了
Please don't.
停下 我自己...
Stop. I have my--
-不 -施特劳斯法官
- No! - Justice Strauss?
施特劳斯法官现在无法回答
Justice Strauss cannot reply right now.
她正在深思本案
She's concentrating very deeply on this case.
施特劳斯法官没事
Justice Strauss is fine.
她发出那个声音
She made that noise
是因为她在享用美味的盐水太妃糖
because she's enjoying a delicious piece of saltwater taffy.
-那声音好耳熟 -我们必须看看
- Those voices sound familiar. - We have to look.
如果我们看了 就会被判藐视法庭
If we look, we'll be in contempt of court.
或许这法庭应该被藐视
Maybe this court deserves contempt.
波德莱尔们摘下了眼罩
The Baudelaires have taken off their blindfolds!
他们藐视法庭
They're guilty of contempt of court.
没错 这法庭是没用又可耻的
We certainly are! This court is worthless and dishonorable!
两个法官是奥拉夫伯爵的同伙
Two of those judges are working with Count Olaf!
真荒谬 施特劳斯法官会告诉你们
That's absurd. Justice Strauss can tell you
我们已在高等法♥院♥与她共事多年
we've served on the High Court with her for many years.
但她现在没法说
Although she can't tell you that now
因为她刚宣誓保持沉默了
because she's just taken a vow of silence.
施特劳斯法官 那些法官...
Justice Strauss, those judges are--
各位 摘下眼罩
Everyone, take off your blindfolds!
奥拉夫伯爵绑♥架♥了施特劳斯法官
Count Olaf has kidnapped Justice Strauss!
那些小屁孩是骗子 这是实话
Those brats are liars! That's the truth!
我相信他们 他们经历过邪恶
I believe them! They've experienced villainy before!
我不信 他们就是麻烦人物
I don't! They're nothing but trouble!
-他们说的是实话 -除非他们在撒谎
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表