剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
It feels wrong to go to court wearing disguises.
是施特劳斯法官的留言
It's a note from Justice Strauss.
希望合身 我知道你们都长个了
"I hope these fit. I know you've grown."
我们不止长个了 我们变了
We haven't just grown. We've changed.
波德莱尔们 你们怎么还没换衣服
Baudelaires, why haven't you changed?
审判都要开始了
The trial is starting.
施特劳斯法官派我来护送你们
Justice Strauss has sent me to escort you
-并把眼罩给你们 -眼罩
- and to give you these blindfolds. - Blindfolds?
参加高等法♥院♥审判时 大家都要蒙眼
Everyone wears blindfolds to enter a High Court trial.
你们没听过这句话吗 "正义蒙着眼睛"
Haven't you heard the expression, "Justice is blind?"
是啊 但那意思是
Yes, but that just means
正义当是公平不偏私的
that justice should be fair and unprejudiced.
高等法♥院♥判定
Well, the High Court ruled
我们应该以字面意去解读这句话
that we should interpret that expression literally,
所以大家都要在审判开始前遮住眼睛
so everyone must cover their eyes before the trial starts.
我妹妹是说
What my sister means is
按字面意解读根本毫无道理
the literal interpretation makes no sense.
对法律的解读的确有时令人困惑
Well, the interpretation of laws can be perplexing,
就像对香肠的解读一样
like the interpretation of sausages.
我去走廊里等着
I'll wait in the hall.
四楼 食物供应 快点的
Fourth floor, food supply. Make it snappy.
你好 埃斯梅
Hello, Esmé.
我们见过吗 你的声音好耳熟
Have we met? You sound familiar.
是我 杰罗姆
It's me, Jerome.
你丈夫
Your husband?
那个杰罗姆啊
Oh, that Jerome!
我都忘记你的名字了 还有你的脸
I'd completely forgotten your name. And your face.
你是来参加审判的吗
Are you here for the trial?
我是为正义而来
I'm here in the name of justice,
那是你永远无法理解的概念
which is something you'll never understand.
亲爱的 正义不时髦了 不公才时髦
Darling, justice is out. Injustice is in.
所以才叫"时髦"公
That's why it's called injustice.
那你为什么要来
Then why on earth are you here?
我们要让那些穷酸鬼付出代价
We're gonna make those cakesniffers pay.
我女儿 她多可爱
My daughter. Isn't she adorable?
跟你叙旧很高兴
Lovely catching up.
蠢电梯
What a stupid elevator.
戴上
Put this on.
我看看
Let's see...
我在哪
Where am I?
我看不到了
I can't see!
很好
Oh, that's good. Good.
我们准备好了
Uh, we're ready.
很好 我也戴了眼罩
Excellent! I'm wearing a blindfold, too,
你就拿手摸摸
so you'll just have to feel around with your hand
来摸到...我
to find-- Oh!-- find me.
来吧
Come on.
这就像盲人给瞎子带路
This is like the blind leading the blind,
这个说法是我刚想出来的
an expression that I just made up myself.
盲人给瞎子带路是早有的说法
Blind leading the blind is already an expression.
意思是领导者
It means the people in charge
并不比追随者知道得更多
don't know any more than the people following.
这有什么相关性吗 电梯这边
That hardly seems relevant. This way to the elevator!
抱歉 女士 抱歉
Oh, sorry. Ma'am, excuse me.
我得告诉你们 孩子们 抱歉
I have to tell you, children-- sorry--
我从把你们交给奥拉夫伯爵时
I had my doubts about Count Olaf from the moment
就对他有所怀疑
I placed you in his care,
今天 全世界都将看清♥真♥♥相♥
and today, the world will finally see the truth!
带着眼罩根本什么都看不到
It's hard to see anything with these blindfolds on.
好一座蛇的雕像啊
What a lovely sculpture of a snake.
电梯肯定是在这边
This must be the elevator over this way.
好疼
That hurt.
大家请注意
Attention, everyone!
审判即将开始
The trial is about to begin.
如果你还站着 请就坐
If you are still standing, please take your seats.
我们要怎么找到座位 根本看不到
How can we find our seats? We can't see them.
往左
Move to your left.
不 抱歉 是我的左边
Oh, no. Sorry, my left.
再过去点
A little more. Little more.
过了
Not that far.
她好吓人
She was terrifying!
那小豆眼 嗜血的笑容
Those beady little eyes. That bloodthirsty smile.
是啊 我也曾跟埃斯梅·斯瓜勒一起困在电梯里
Yes, I've also been trapped in an elevator with Esmé Squalor.
埃斯梅 我是说那个讨厌的小姑娘
Esmé? I was talking about that awful little girl!
坐错地方了 穷酸鬼
Wrong seat, cakesniffer!
是她 就是她
It's her! It's her! It's her!
记住 如果有人偷看
Remember, if anyone peeks,
就会被视为藐视法庭
they will be held in contempt of court.
大家都坐好了吗
Is everyone seated?
-这是克劳斯 -好
- There's Klaus. - Good.
你们可以摘掉眼罩了
You may remove your blindfolds.
-但我们才刚戴上 -别傻了 克劳斯
- But we just put them on. - Don't be silly, Klaus.
正义虽蒙着眼睛
Justice may be blind,
但高等法♥院♥判定
but the High Court ruled
证据要眼见为信
the evidence must be seen to be believed.
判决时 你们要再戴上眼罩
You will put the blindfolds back on for the verdict.
这毫无道理
That doesn't make any sense.
小波德莱尔们 你们找到我给你们留的衣服了
Baudelaires, I see you found the clothes I left for you.
非常合身 谢谢你
They fit perfectly, thank you.
真等不及看到奥拉夫伯爵为他的罪行付出代价了
I can't wait to see Count Olaf pay for his crimes.
他潜入了我的学校
He infiltrated my school
还从未来参加过我的小提琴表演
and didn't attend a single one of my violin recitals!
他是个大坏蛋 欠我一堆糖果
He's a very bad man who owes me a lot of candy.
不像那个好体育老师 成吉思教练
Not like that nice gym teacher, Coach Genghis.
我也曾去过普鲁弗洛克预科学校
I attended Prufrock Preparatory School.
代我向校长问好
Give my regards to the principal.
"代我向校长问好"
"Give my regards to the principal."
大家都知道副校长才更重要
Everybody knows that the vice principal is more important!
再说 那人多年前就失踪了
Besides, that guy disappeared ages ago.
都很多年没人见过他了
No one's seen him in years.
我希望他们砍掉奥拉夫伯爵的脑袋
I hope they cut off Count Olaf's head!
全体起立 有请高等法♥院♥法官
All rise for the High Court judges,
我 和我尊敬的同事
myself and my esteemed colleagues.
他们怎么站得那么高
Why are they so high up?
高等法♥院♥判定要以字面意解读他们的称号♥
The High Court ruled to interpret their name literally.
你们可以坐下了
You may sit.
带奥拉夫伯爵上庭
Bring in Count Olaf!
不用鼓掌
Please hold the applause!
不 别为他鼓掌
No, don't clap for him!
这是法庭 不是剧院
This is a courtroom, not a theater!
我以为这是酒店呢
I thought this was a hotel.
是扮演法庭的酒店
It's a hotel acting in the role of a courtroom.
多亏多个相关方面和一位银行家的努力
Thanks to the efforts of many concerned parties and a banker,
我编辑出了波德莱尔案的全面案卷
I have compiled a comprehensive file on the Baudelaire case.
我向庭上提交
I submit to the Court...
《不公全史》
The Complete History of Injustice
也叫《对财产的可憎贪欲》
or Odious Lusting After Fortunes.
我自己定的标题
I titled it myself.
很遗憾 我还得提交这把鱼叉枪
Sadly, I must also submit this harpoon gun,
它昨晚深夜被用来杀死了一名酒店经理
which was used to kill a hotel manager late last night,
但这个我们稍后再说
but we'll discuss that later.
法官现在将听审
The judges will now hear this case,
当局将等在外面
while the authorities wait outside
准备逮捕企图逃跑的有罪之人[派对]
to apprehend any guilty party who tries to escape.
说到派对 审判结束后
Speaking of parties, after the trial,
欢迎大家去参加我主持的余兴派对
everyone is welcome to the after-party, hosted by me.
尤其欢迎有钱女人
Wealthy women are particularly welcome.
我也要举办派对
I'm also having a party.
鸡尾酒会 时髦男人能得到免费礼物
It's a cocktail party, and fashionable men get a free gift.
我的派对上会有百老汇级别的歌♥舞
My party will have Broadway-caliber musical numbers.
我的酒会上有可爱女孩跳踢踏舞
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表