剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
我们会好好教育下一波招募来的孩子
We'll do better with the next recruits.
他们来了
Here they come now.
简单 冷静
...basic, calm,
可亲 标志 活泼 微笑
darling, emblematic, frisky, grinning,
人类 天真 跳跃 保持
human, innocent, jumping, kept,
有限 温和 嗜睡 正式 漂亮
limited, meek, nap-loving, official, pretty...
预定 整洁
scheduled, tidy...
-你们这些穷酸鬼怎么在这里 -卡梅丽塔
- What are all you cakesniffers doing here? - Carmelita!
你好啊 小姑娘
Hello, little girl.
我们是来帮你庆祝假春的
We're here to help you celebrate False Spring.
卡梅丽塔 他们不是来帮你庆祝假春的
Carmelita, they're not here to help you celebrate False Spring.
他们是来绑♥架♥你的
They're here to kidnap you!
我这么可爱不会被绑♥架♥的
I'm too adorable to kidnap.
把春柱递给我
Give me that Springpole!
请转身 带雪童军去个安全的地方吧
Please turn around and lead the Snow Scouts some place safe!
别听那些爱哭鬼的
Pay no attention to those cry-babies.
你走近点吧
Why don't you step closer?
不 卡梅丽塔
No, Carmelita!
我加冕自己为假春女王
I crown myself False Spring Queen!
其他孩子们
Now, the rest of you children,
走近几步 跟我们一起进行特别庆祝吧
take a few steps closer and join us in a special celebration.
-不 -是陷阱
- No! - It's a trap!
-不 -不
- No! - No!
不
No!
分♥裂♥后高尚的那边
The noble side of the schism
虽然带走了信鸦和受训爬虫动物
may have the carrier crows and the trained reptiles...
但老鹰为我们工作
But the eagles work for us,
-那些孩子也会为我们工作 -不
- and so will those children. - No.
我们本都打算再次接纳你的 奥拉夫
We were prepared to take you back, Olaf.
但我们要开走你的车了
Instead, we're taking your car.
-你怎么偷走我的车钥匙的 -我们会联♥系♥你的
- How did you steal my keys? - We'll be in touch.
-那倒是头一遭了 -我是对斯瓜勒小姐说话
- That would be a first. - I was talking to Ms. Squalor.
我们很钦佩你的手段
We're impressed with your work.
我们会就下一项任务的事联♥系♥你
We'll contact you with your next assignment.
天呐 真的吗 你们太好了
My God! Really? Oh, you're so sweet!
一路顺风
Safe travels!
-我们得离开这里 -你们哪都别想去
- We have to get out of here. - You're not going anywhere!
我只需要留你们一个的活口来拿到你们的财产
I only need to keep one of you alive to get your fortune.
要留哪个呢
Which one should it be?
你该留下克劳斯
You should keep Klaus!
然后你就可以砸碎他的眼镜 看着他跌跌撞撞了
Then you could smash his glasses and watch him bump into things!
你真是个可爱的小姑娘 你要加入我们吗
What an adorable little girl you are. Would you like to join us?
这种事我们该先商量的
We should discuss that first.
穷酸鬼 我现在比你们多两对儿家长了
Hey, cakesniffers, now I have two sets of parents more than you!
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
追他们
After them!
怎么追 老大 我们没有车
In what, boss? We don't have a car.
我真以为她在笼子里的 老大
You know, I swear she was in that cage, boss.
我回头再收拾你
I will deal with you later.
我很高兴你回来了 珊妮
I'm glad to have you back, Sunny.
我也是 但我们还不安全呢
Me too, but we're not safe yet.
奎格里 你的地图上说溪水通向哪里了吗
Quigley, does your map say where this stream is headed?
溪水通常流向大型水体
Streams run into larger bodies of water,
比如河流 河流流向...
like rivers, and rivers lead into--
-奎格里 -维奥蕾特
- Quigley! - Violet!
-维奥蕾特 -奎格里
- Violet! - Quigley!
尽管我多年来
Despite my many years
一直在调查波德莱尔孤儿们的经历
investigating the case of the Baudelaire orphans,
我还有很多事不知道
there is still much I do not know.
我不知道维奥蕾特·波德莱尔
I do not know if Violet Baudelaire
是否还再跟奎格里·奎格梅尔
ever visited the Mortmain Mountains
-一起去过永占山脉 -奎格里
- with Quigley Quagmire again. - Quigley!
最后的安全之所
Last Safe Place!
我去最后的安全之所找你
I'll find you at the Last Safe Place!
我不知道奥拉夫伯爵的前剧团成员
I do not know what happened to the members of Count Olaf's troupe
走下忧虑山后去了哪里
after they walked away down Mount Fraught.
或许我们可以买♥♥座小农场 种芜菁甘蓝
Maybe we can buy a little farm and grow rutabagas.
我还想去音乐厅泡水手呢
I thought we could go to a music hall and pick up sailors.
我们今后去哪啊
Where do we go from here?
这是个十字路口
It's a crossroads.
但我知道一件事
But there is one thing I do know.
我知道波德莱尔姐弟妹的雪橇
I do know where the Baudelaires went next
沿苦恼溪结冻的溪水冲向下游 去了哪里
as their toboggan rushed down the frozen waters of Stricken Stream.
我知道他们的去向是因为一首复杂的长诗里的一节
I know this because of the stanza in a long and complicated poem
有人圈出了一本旧书里的这节
circled in an old book
她是个威猛的志愿者
by a woman who was a fierce volunteer,
勇敢的母亲 忠诚的姐姐
a brave mother, and a loyal sibling.
这一节是这样的
The stanza is this:
人生终有尽时
That no life lives forever...
死者从不复生
That dead men rise up never...
江河怎样奔腾
That even the weariest river...
总会归流入海
winds somewhere safe to sea.
我非常感激你开车送我回城
I can't thank you enough for driving me back to the city.
不麻烦
No trouble at all.
但你提出要搭我一程时 我以为你有车呢
Though when you offered me a ride, I did assume you had a car.
我完全忘记它坠下山崖了
I completely forgot that it fell off that cliff.
幸好我们只走了半天就找到了你的出租车
Lucky it was only a half day's hike to your taxi.
-这是我哥哥的出租车 -那替我谢谢他吧
- It was my brother's taxi. - You'll have to thank him for me.
他死了
He's dead.
格兰诺拉糖棒
Granola bar?
我的电♥话♥
That's me.
你一直都有部电♥话♥吗
You've had a phone this whole time?
-是 帖木儿先生 -你在办公室吗
- Yes, Mr. Tamerlane? - Are you in the office?
不在 帖木儿先生 我刚回城
No, Mr. Tamerlane. I'm just arriving back in the city.
我不想触霉头
I don't want to jinx it,
但我可能找到了接替
but I think I found a wonderful candidate
行政助理空职的合适人选
to fill that vacant administrative assistant position.
没人在乎 回去工作 整个城市都着火了
No one cares. Get back to work. The whole town's on fire.
着火了
A fire, you say?
多起大火吗
Multiple fires?
天呐 哪里
Good heavens, where?
全城到处都是
All over the city?
那得有多少孤儿啊
Think of the orphans.
那得有多少财产啊
Think of the fortunes.
孤儿事务部这下要忙死了
The Department of Orphan Affairs is going to be buzzing,
帖木儿先生
Mr. Tamerlane!
敬以火攻火
To fighting fire with fire.
敬看着世界灰飞烟灭
And watching the world go up in smoke.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表