剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
看上去很糟糕
That looks bad.
我经历过更糟的
I've been worse.
你好 你好 你好
Hello, hello, hello.
是你
You!
我说过我还会最后吻你一次
I told you I'd do that one last time.
你是一个邪恶的人
You are a wicked man.
你真觉得一次善举
You really think one kind act
就能让我原谅你所有的错误吗
will make me forgive you all your failings?
我还没有道歉
I haven't apologized.
让我看看你的眼睛
Let me see your eyes.
Francis William Bourdillon
《The Night Has A Thousand Eyes》 译者未知
夜有繁星 天无二日
The night has a thousand eyes, and the day but one.
夕阳...
Yet the light...
西下 光明遂去
of the bright world dies with the dying sun.
心有千弦 知音唯一
The mind has a thousand eyes, and the heart but one.
爱而不得 终归死寂
Yet the light of a whole life dies when love is done.
我从没忘记过你
I never forgot you.
-你伤害他人 -对
- You hurt people. - Yeah.
他人也伤害了我
And people hurt me.
现在都结束了
It's all over now.
你哥哥以前怎么说的来着
What's that thing your brother used to say?
《This Be the Verse》Philip Larkin
不幸代代传
Man hands on misery to man.
苦水
It deepens...
岁岁深
like a coastal shelf.
不如早解脱
Get out as early as you can--
也别生孩子
And don't have any kids yourself.
他不在了 珊妮
He's gone, Sunny.
他死了
He's dead.
你们肯定都知道"分娩"是指
As I'm sure you know, "labor" is the term
女子生产的过程
for the process by which a woman gives birth.
这个词也有"艰巨任务"之意
By no coincidence, it is also a word
这绝非巧合
that means "a very difficult task."
是个女孩
It's a girl.
你要给她起什么名字
What will you name her?
给她取你们母亲的名字吧
Let's name her after your mother.
我总是希望我能成为她那样优秀的母亲
I always hoped I'd be as good a mother as she was.
你会的
You will be.
太迟了
It's too late.
苹果没起效
The apple isn't working.
我的宝宝要成为孤儿了
My baby will be an orphan.
向我保证 小波德莱尔们
Just promise me, Baudelaires...
保证她不会孤身一人
Promise me she won't be alone.
我知道
I know.
姬特 姬特
Kit! Kit!
坚持住
Stay with us!
姬特
Kit!
不要死
Please don't go!
姬特
Kit!
不要丢下我们
Please don't leave us!
姬特
Kit!
你出生的时候 眼睛很可能是闭着的
It is likely your eyes were closed when you were born,
这样当你离开你母亲安全的子♥宫♥时
so that when you left the safe place of your mother's womb,
如果你是海马 那就是你父亲的卵黄囊
or if you are a seahorse, your father's yolk sac,
你那时还不知道
you did not yet know the people
谁会在你人生伊始 当你比现在
who would shelter you as your life began,
更小 更脆弱
when you were even smaller and
更需要照顾时保护你长大
more delicate and demanding than you are now.
也许如果我们能知晓前路
Perhaps if we saw what was ahead,
看到我们将面临的
and glimpsed the crimes, follies,
犯罪 荒唐和不幸
and misfortunes that would befall us,
我们都会选择留在母亲的子♥宫♥里
we would all stay in our mothers' wombs,
于是全世界就只剩下
then there would be nobody in the world
一大群暴躁的孕妇
but a great number of pregnant, irritated women.
不管怎样 我们的故事
In any case, all of our stories
都是闭着眼睛在黑暗中开始的
begin in darkness with our eyes closed.
我们的故事也都是这样结束的
And all our stories end that way, too,
我们说出最后的话语
as we utter our last words...
便回到黑暗
before slipping back into darkness...
和寂静中
and silence.
维奥莱特
Violet...
我们怎么办
What do we do?
-我们要照顾她 -怎么照顾
- We look after her. - How?
图书馆就好像片无知海洋中的小岛...
"A library's like an island in a vast sea of ignorance..."
尤其如果这图书馆很高
"Particularly if the library is tall
而周围地区都是水
and the surrounding area has been flooded."
我们父母留给了我们这本书
Our parents left us this book.
我们可以从头开始看
We can start at the beginning.
第一页
Page one.
我们要开始新的航程
"We're embarking on a new voyage,
博特伦坚持要把一切记在这本书里
and Bertrand insisted we document it in this book."
我们知道没有书
"We know that no book
能写下世界上的所有故事
can contain every story in the world,
就算书很厚
even if the book is long and
而且世界似乎每天都在缩小
the world seems to grow smaller every day."
但是也许很多年后
"But perhaps many years from now,
另一批旅行者会发现这本书
another set of voyagers will discover this book
读到在他们之前来的人
and read about the people who came before them..."
和他们留下的故事
"The stories they left behind..."
和这一系列不幸历险
"And this entire series of unfortunate events."
最后一章
Last chapter.
今天海堤会涨潮
Today the seawall will flood,
我们已经做出了决定
and we've reached our decision.
我们会乘这艘博特伦建造
We will leave the island in a boat
并以我的名字命名的船离开这座岛
Bertrand has built and named after me,
在我们的第一个孩子
to rejoin the world...
出生之际回到外面的世界
in time for our first child to be born.
我们来这里是想在一个安全的地方养大我们的孩子
We came here to raise children someplace safe,
但我们现在意识到 我们不能永远护着他们
but we now realize we cannot shelter them forever.
如果是个女孩 就叫维奥莱特
If it is a girl, we will name her Violet.
如果是个男孩...
And if it is a boy...
雷蒙
Lemony!
雷蒙 他们本打算给我起名叫雷蒙
Lemony? They were gonna name me Lemony.
不知道这名字为什么这么重要
I wonder why that name was so important.
我们见过一个雷蒙 记得吗
We met a Lemony, remember?
我们父母从来没和我们提过这个人
Our parents never told us about him.
我们父母没和我们说过很多事
Our parents never told us a lot of things.
蛋糕
Cake!
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three...
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
真不敢相信已经过去一年了
I can't believe it's been a year.
在这种地方庆祝第一个生日真奇怪
It's a strange place to celebrate your first birthday.
我们要告诉她你在潜水艇上过的那个生日吗
Should we tell her about the birthday you had on a submarine?
或是你在监狱里度过的那个生日
Or the one you had in a jail cell?
一年了
It's been a year.
那么明天海堤又要涨潮了
That means the seawall will flood again tomorrow.
这是我们离开的机会
This is our chance to leave.
然后去哪里
And go where?
我们不能永远护着她 我们父母就知道这点
We can't shelter her forever. Our parents knew that.
如果我们离开 我们会发现什么
If we leave, what will we find?
这个世界非常复杂混乱
The world is a complicated and confusing place,
就算是一个孤独又执着的研究者
with more stories than even one very dedicated,
也无法道尽世间的所有故事
very lonely researcher can uncover.
关于高尚的手足
Stories about noble siblings
逃脱了火灾和老鹰最终重逢的故事
who survive fire and eagles to be reunited at last.
或是关于两名潜水艇联合船长
Or two submarine co-captains
致力于寻找失踪继父的故事
on a mission to find their missing stepfather.
我是维德申兹船长 有人在吗
Aye! This is Captain Widdershins! Is anyone out there?
或是关于一群演员
Or a troupe of actors
实现了个人和艺术追求的故事
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表