剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
你说糖罐能帮助我们
You said the sugar bowl could help us.
糖罐里有什么
What's in the sugar bowl?
糖
Sugar.
-糖 -是用VFD研制的
- Sugar? - From a botanical hybrid
抵御菌丝的杂交植物制♥作♥的
V.F.D. developed to defend us against the Mycelium.
-那不是辣根吗 -辣根能治好你
- I thought that was horseradish. - Horseradish cures you.
杂交植物让人免疫
The hybrid immunizes you.
小波德莱尔们 我辜负了你们
Baudelaires, I failed you.
我说过会回酒店的
I told you I would come back to the hotel,
但我看到了一个
but then I saw an SOS signal
自给热气活动房♥屋发出的求救信♥号♥♥
from a self-sustaining hot-air mobile home.
邓肯和伊莎朵拉
Duncan and Isadora.
-你知道他们在哪里吗 -他们安全吗
- Do you know where they are? - Are they safe?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没能找到他们 我的潜水艇就遇袭了
My submarine got attacked before I could reach them. I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们也很抱歉
We're sorry, too.
是我们帮奥拉夫伯爵烧掉了酒店
We helped Count Olaf burn down the hotel.
有时候
Sometimes...
你得以火攻火
you have to fight fire with fire.
但以火攻火 会让世界都灰飞烟灭
When you fight fire with fire, the world goes up in smoke.
杜威说的
Dewey says that.
告诉我 小波德莱尔们
Tell me, Baudelaires.
他现在安全吗
Is he safe?
杜威死了
Dewey's dead.
我的宝宝永远见不到她的父亲了
My baby will never meet her father.
我能感觉到我喉咙里的真菌
I can feel the fungus in my throat.
一小时还没到 克劳斯 陪着姬特
The hour's not over yet. Klaus, stay with Kit.
不 小波德莱尔们
No. Baudelaires...
不要分开
stay together.
坚持住 我们马上回来
Hold on. We'll be back soon.
维奥莱特 我感觉不大好
Violet, I don't feel too good.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
希望我们父母烹饪时加香料
Let's hope our parents cooked with spices.
我们得找到辣根 或者其他替代品
We have to find horseradish, or another culinary substitute.
你有看到什么吗
Do you see anything?
这里什么都没有 没有辣根 没有芥末
There's nothing here! No horseradish. No wasabi.
不可能就这样结束
This can't be the end,
我们终于如此接近了
not when we're so close to so many things.
真希望我们父母能在这儿帮我们
I wish our parents were here to help us.
也许他们能
Maybe they still can.
如果还有别的解药 他们可能写下来了
If there was another antidote, maybe they wrote it down.
没有索引
There's no index.
没有目录
There's no table of contents.
我们没时间读完整本书
We don't have time to read an entire book.
有没有别的办法能不用读而查完一本书
Is there another way to search a book without reading it?
我们可以略读
We can skim it.
略读和读书并不一样
Skimming a book is not the same as reading it,
就像
for the same reason that
快进电视娱乐节目
fast-forwarding through a piece of televised entertainment
跟好好看不一样
is not the same as watching it.
但当你略读一大段描述时
But when you skim through a narrative,
能以奇怪的方式窥视整个故事
you get a strange view of the story,
看到各种奇怪语句
full of confusing utterances...
还好我不是蜈蚣
It's a good thing I am not a centipede!
跳脱上下文的信息
...out of context revelations...
当时 坡先生的艺名是...
"At that time, Mr. Poe was known by his stage name..."
越到最后
...and increasing desperation
越感到绝望
as you get closer to the end.
珊妮在抽搐 我觉得我要喘不上气了
Sunny's shivering, and I'm finding it hard to breathe.
可惜
Sadly...
我什么都没查出来
my search remains fruitless.
-等等 -但有时你略读时
- Wait! - But sometimes when you skim,
你会发现你要找的东西
you find what you're looking for.
这是妈妈的笔迹
It's Mother's handwriting.
万一外面世界的险恶冲上了岸
"In case the treachery of the outside world reaches our shores,
我们在块茎天篷中
we've recreated the botanical hybrid
重新培育了杂交植物
in the tuberous canopy."
杂交植物
Botanical hybrid.
姬特说糖罐里的就是这个
That's what Kit said was in the sugar bowl.
我不知道"块茎天篷"是什么意思
I don't know what "tuberous canopy" means.
我们找到了答案 但我却不认识词
We found the answer, but I don't know the words.
珊妮 你说什么
Sunny, what did you say?
她说苹果
She said apple.
块茎天篷 屋顶的根
Tuberous canopy. The roots above!
树上的苹果
The apples from the tree.
解药一直都在我们头顶
The cure is right above our heads!
我们不能死在这里
We can't die in here.
我们父母无意中在这个房♥间里
Our parents gave us the answers in this room
给我们留下了答案
without even knowing it.
也许太晚了
Maybe it's too late.
也许这就是我们故事的结局
Maybe this is the end of our story.
我肯定是因为蘑菇而出现幻觉了
I must be hallucinating from the mushrooms.
那看上去像致命毒蛇
That looks like the Incredibly Deadly Viper.
好苦
It's bitter.
人们还说苹果的第一口味道最好
And they say the first bite of an apple tastes the best.
这是我这辈子尝过最好吃的东西
It's the best thing I've ever tasted.
你不会有事了
You're gonna be okay.
我们找到解毒的办法了
We found a way to dilute the poison.
-咬一口 -不 我不能
- Take a bite. - No, I can't.
你必须咬 你中毒了
You have to. You're sick.
我不能 那会伤到胎儿
No, I can't. It would harm the baby.
我能感觉到她马上要出来了
I can feel her coming soon.
水面在上升 如果你不从筏子上下去
The water's rising. If you don't get off this raft,
你会被冲走的
you'll float away!
我动不了
I can't move.
我没有你们那么坚强 小波德莱尔们
I'm not as strong as you, Baudelaires. I've...
我失去了太多人
lost too many people.
我父母
My parents.
我的哥哥弟弟
My brothers.
杜威
Dewey.
你的宝宝需要你
Your baby needs you.
我们得带她去岸上
We have to get her to shore.
我们因为中毒太虚弱了
We're too weak from the poison.
他绝对不会帮我们的
He'd never help us.
我们还有什么选择
What choice do we have?
我们去找人来帮你
We're gonna get you help.
终于 你们臣服于奥拉夫岛之王
At last, you bow before the king of Olaf-Land.
我们没时间听你胡扯 我们需要你的帮助
We don't have time for your nonsense. We need your help.
你们需要我的帮助
You need my help?
哎哟哟
Well, well, well.
这下打脸了吧
How do you like them apples?
吃一口这个苹果 能够解毒
Take a bite of this apple. It'll dilute the poison.
我不要你的苦水果
I don't want your bitter fruit!
我失去了太多 不想再坚持下去了
I've lost too much to go on.
我父母 我的真爱 我的手下
My parents, my true love, my henchfolk,
和一大笔根本不属于我的财产
an enormous fortune I never really earned.
你必须坚持下去
You have to go on.
这辈子做一件好事 奥拉夫
Do one good thing in your life, Olaf.
我这辈子做过很多好事
I've done lots of good things in my life.
我曾经收养了三名孤儿
I once took in three orphans.
是你把我们变成了孤儿
You are the one that made us orphans in the first place!
你们是这么认为的吗
Is that what you think?
-我们知道 -你们什么都不知道
- We know it. - You don't know anything.
拜托
Please!
你得帮帮姬特
You have to help Kit.
她的孩子要出生了 她可能会死
Her baby is arriving. She could die!
姬特
Kit...
可能会死
might die?
给我
Give me that.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表