剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
Klaus, we don't even know what this mission is.
不过是VFD史上最重要的任务罢了
Only the most important mission in V.F.D. history.
我在寻找糖罐
I'm searching for the sugar bowl.
"哎呦我这心肝肺啊"这句话
The expression "shiver me timbers"
起源于海盗群体
comes from the society of pirates
他们喜欢使用妙趣横生的语句
who enjoy using interesting expressions
正如他们喜欢跳上别人的船
almost as much as jumping aboard other people's ships
抢夺他人的财物
and stealing their valuables.
这是一个表达极度震惊的短语
It is an expression of extreme amazement
使用于当人们觉得
they used in circumstances
他们仿佛能感到自己的骨头
when one feels as if one's very bones,
或心肝肺 在颤抖的时候
or timbers, are shivering.
我最后一次使用它还是在一个雨夜
I have not used it since one rainy night
因为当时有必要假扮成一个受了惊吓的海盗
when it was necessary to pose as a pirate experiencing amazement.
但在一种情形下 说这话总是合宜
But there is one occasion when it is always appropriate,
就是当你遇见奥拉夫伯爵时
and that is when you see Count Olaf.
哎呦我这心肝肺啊
Shiver me timbers!
这是一个海盗用语
That's a pirate expression
意思是穿上这些伪装 照我说的做
that means put on these disguises and do what I tell you.
公众依然认为我已经死了
Now, the public still thinks that I'm dead,
所以我们必须非常小心自己的措辞
so we have to be extremely careful with what we say.
你好 我想偷一艘潜艇
Hello, I'm looking to steal a submarine.
我是说 借一艘潜艇
I mean, borrow a submarine.
我是说 租你们最便宜的潜艇
I mean, rent your finest discount submarine.
也许你有些好奇
In case you were wondering,
我只是个典型有家室的男人 带着漂亮妻子旅游
I'm just a typical family man on vacation with my lovely wife--
这种穆穆袍已经不时髦了
This muumuu is not very "in."
-我英俊的女儿 -我不是英俊 是可爱
- My handsome daughter-- - I'm not handsome! I'm adorable.
和一个我毫不在意的远亲
And a distant cousin who is dead to me.
是因为我没杀了宝宝吗
Is this because I didn't murder the baby?
我都道过歉了
I said I was sorry!
他就爱说奇怪的话
He says the strangest things.
就像我刚才所说 我们全家要去度假
As I was saying, we're taking a family vacation
去海底抓捕孤儿们
to the bottom of the sea to hunt orphans,
这是很多家庭进行的休闲娱乐活动
which is a normal activity that many families do.
没错 我们就是个普通家庭
Yep, just a normal family
有着极其复杂的背景故事
with an extensive backstory
如果你有任何问题我很乐意与你分享
that I'm happy to share with you if you have any questions,
或者如果你注意到了我与报纸上写的
or if you've noticed that I resemble a certain dead count
某个已过世的伯爵长得很像
that you read about in the paper.
埃斯梅·斯瓜勒
Esmé Squalor?
不 那不是我的名字
No, that's not my name.
我的名字是别的 我还没有告诉你呢
My name is some other thing I haven't told you yet.
你是埃斯梅·斯瓜勒吗
Are you Esmé Squalor?
-怎么了 -你的潜艇已备好
- Who's asking? - Your submarine's ready.
我的潜艇
My submarine?
她的潜艇
Her submarine?
一对夫妇预订的
Some couple arranged it.
准备一艘最恐怖的潜艇给埃斯梅·斯瓜勒
Our most terrifying submarine for one Esmé Squalor.
通过电♥话♥订的
It was over the phone,
但听上去他们中一人有头发没胡子
but it sounded like one of them had hair and no beard
另一人有胡子没头发
and the other had a beard and no hair.
威胁气场很强
Real aura of menace.
他们预付了租金
They prepaid.
真是太贴心了
Both so thoughtful.
他们还订了其他东西吗 有没有给奥拉夫的
Well, did they order anything else? Maybe under the name Olaf?
只有这顶船长帽
Just this captain's hat.
-我要了 -他们说她是船长
- I'll take it! - They said she was captain.
天哪 这太时髦了
Oh, well, this is "in"!
爵爷 小钩的钩子让我不舒服
Countie, Hooky's hooks are making me feel uncomfortable.
让我弥补你吧 老大 你想让我杀谁
I'll make it up to you, boss. Who do you want me to kill?
没错 就是个普通寻常平凡的家庭
Yep, just a normal, regular, ordinary family.
你们的潜艇是带触角的那个
Your sub's the one with the tentacles.
我们听说过糖罐
We heard about a sugar bowl.
埃斯梅·斯瓜勒之前在海姆立克医院寻找它
Esmé Squalor was searching for it at the Heimlich Hospital.
但我们的一名特工先找到了
But one of our agents got to it first.
她带糖罐去了VFD
She was taking it to V.F.D.
永占山脉的总部
Headquarters in the Mortmain Mountains.
我们去过总部 已经被烧毁了
We went to those headquarters. They burnt down.
我知道 糖罐随后掉入了苦恼溪
I know. And the sugar bowl fell into Stricken Stream,
之后流入了大海
where it was carried out to sea.
所以魁魁格号♥是找到它的唯一希望
That is why the Queequeg is the only hope of finding it.
糖罐为什么这么重要
What's so important about the sugar bowl?
分♥裂♥双方都在寻找它
Both sides of the schism are after it.
有人说它就是产生分♥裂♥的原因
Some say it's the reason for the schism itself.
-但里面有什么 -那是最高机密
- But what's in it? - That's top secret.
你不打算告诉我们吗
You're not gonna tell us?
按需知密 而你不需要知道
It's on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.
除非我知道真♥相♥ 否则我不会听从命令
I don't take orders unless I know the facts.
不如我们先专心找到它
How about we all just focus on finding it,
然后我们就都能知道糖罐里有什么了
then we'll all know what's inside the... sugar bowl.
你这口气跟小厨一样 他总是这么乐观
You sound like Cookie. He's always saying cheery stuff like that.
小厨
Cookie?
我的另一位船员 他负责伙食
My other crewman. He's in charge of meals,
但他的菜里口香糖放的有些多
though his cooking's a little heavy on the chewing gum.
小厨 快过来
Hey, Cookie! Get out here!
小波德莱尔们
Baudelaires!
-菲尔 -菲尔
- Phil! - Phil!
你在这干什么
Oh, what are you doing here?
小厨是我的副手 对吧 小厨
Cookie's my second-in-command. Ain't that right, Cookie?
-他叫菲尔 -我叫他小厨
- His name is Phil. - And I call him Cookie.
我不在乎别人叫我什么
Oh, I really don't mind what people call me.
我很高兴你离开了那个糟糕的伐木场
I'm glad you got out of that terrible lumber mill.
我确信自己能找到比"无薪伐木工人"更好的工作
I was sure I could find a better job than "unpaid mill worker."
瞧瞧现在的我 是一艘人手不足潜艇上的厨师
And look at me now. I am a cook on an understaffed submarine!
生活真是越来越美好了
Life keeps getting better and better!
菲尔 我真为造成那场事故感到抱歉
Phil, I am so sorry for causing that accident.
不不 那个伤早就好了
No, no, no. That healed ages ago!
那你的腿怎么回事
Then what happened to your leg?
这是被鲨鱼吃了 没错
It was eaten by a shark. Yeah.
疼得要死
It was extremely painful,
但好的一面是
but on the bright side,
多数人都没有机会近距离观察如此危险的生物
most people never get to see such a dangerous animal up close.
你还是个乐观主义者
I can see you're still an optimist.
晚饭吃什么 小厨
What's for dinner, Cookie?
我不想批评任何人的厨艺
I don't like to say anything bad about anyone's cooking,
即使是我自己 所以我不说了
even mine, so I won't.
今晚的砂锅菜嚼劲十足
Tonight's casserole is extremely chewy.
-嚼劲十足 -只是口香糖
- Chewy? - It's just gum.
我妹妹的意思是
What my sister means is
她最近对烹饪产生了兴趣
she recently took up an interest in cooking.
她很乐意去厨房♥帮你
She'd be happy to help you in the kitchen.
太感谢了 我完全不知道自己在干什么
I'd appreciate that. I have no idea what I'm doing!
船舱里有制♥服♥
We've got uniforms in the barracks.
等你们换好衣服 珊妮跟小厨去厨房♥
Once you suit up, Sunny can join Cookie in the galley,
我带克劳斯去图书馆
while I show Klaus the library.
我正需要一位专心的研究员
I could use a dedicated researcher.
-我能做什么 -你有什么特长吗
- What can I do? - Do you have any special skills?
我姐姐是个机械天才
My sister's a mechanical genius.
我可不敢称自己天才
I wouldn't say "genius."
我自己也对机械也很在行
Well, I'm pretty mechanically-minded myself,
所以这艘船状况很好
so the boat's in ship-shape.
-我明白了 -我继父有一个信条
- I see. - My stepfather had a philosophy:
"男人不决断 必将有后患"
"He who hesitates is lost."
所以让我们当机立断吧 波德莱尔们
So let's not hesitate, Baudelaires.
遵命
Aye-aye.
-遵命 -遵命
- Aye-aye! - Aye-aye.
"男人不决断 必将有后患"
"He who hesitates is lost"
可不是个有用的信条
isn't a very useful philosophy.
很多时候需要三思而后行
There are plenty of times where it's better to stop and think.
而且应该是"男人或女人不决断"
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表