剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
我留下读书
I'll stay here and see what I can learn.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你发明了上山的办法
You invented a way up the mountain.
现在该我使用我的才能了
Now it's my turn to use my talents.
如果珊妮在上面 我们肯定带她下来
If Sunny's up there, we'll bring her back.
我相信
I know you will.
谢谢你志愿
Thank you for volunteering.
我们用这个往上爬
We'll use these to pull ourselves up
同时探测薄冰 以防坠落
and test for thin ice so we don't fall.
不坠落是个好计划
Not falling is an excellent plan.
-你准备好了吗 -如果我们要等到准备好
- Are you ready? - If we wait until we're ready...
就要等上一辈子了
We'll be waiting for the rest of our lives.
我们休息一下吧
We should rest.
我看到了岩脊
I see a ledge.
不远了
It's not much further.
我也不高兴的
Look, I'm not happy about it either, okay?
才不是
No way!
这跟我们上次把你关在鸟笼里
This is totally different from the last time
完全不一样
we locked you in a birdcage.
这个鸟笼大多了
This birdcage is bigger.
我不知道 好像是用来装老鹰的
I don't know, I think it's for trapping eagles.
你是问一个大老爷们
You're asking why a grown man
为什么要知情地做出道德上值得质疑的事吗
would knowingly engage in morally questionable behavior?
等你大点就会理解了
You'll understand when you're older.
我来拽你
Here, I got you.
这岩脊挺结实的
This ledge is solid.
我们坐会儿恢复一下力气吧
We should sit here for a moment to get our strength back.
好主意 你真擅长登山
Good idea. You're an excellent climber.
你真擅长发明
You're an excellent inventor.
谢谢 但别急着庆祝 路还远呢
Thanks. But let's not celebrate yet. There's a long way to go.
半途就庆祝
Celebrate when you're half done
完工少乐趣
and the finish won't be quite as fun.
那是我姐姐写的
My sister wrote that.
等我们找到珊妮 就去找邓肯和伊莎朵拉
Once we find Sunny, we'll search for Duncan and Isadora.
你的手套
Your glove!
下去时再找吧
We'll get it on the way down.
如果一定要找个地方藏总部
If you have to hide a headquarters,
这里倒是很美
it's a beautiful place to do it.
风景真美
It's a lovely view.
的确很美
Very lovely, indeed.
自从小波德莱尔们失去了父母和家园
Many things have been taken from the Baudelaires
他们被夺走了好多东西
since they lost their parents and their home.
其中就包括他们的隐私 所以
One of those things is their privacy, so...
我就不跟你们说
Instead of telling you about
两个朋友在一个寒冷的下午
the few moments shared between two friends
爬到一座冻结瀑布一半时共享的片刻时光了
on a chilly afternoon halfway up a frozen waterfall,
我就让波德莱尔家的长女拥有这份隐私
I will offer the eldest Baudelaire this courtesy and...
让她能自己保留一些回忆吧
allow her to keep some moments to herself.
我当初没打算做个手下或演员的
Look, I didn't set out to be a henchperson or an actor.
我本想做个海洋生物学家的
I was gonna be a marine biologist.
是珊妮 她平安无事
It is Sunny. She's safe.
那个钩子手在站岗 我们要怎么救她
How can we rescue her with that hook-handed man standing guard?
我们有好多冰水
We've got plenty of ice water.
我之前看到老大丢掉了
I saw the boss chuck a half-empty bottle
还剩半瓶的沙士饮料
of sarsaparilla down the road,
但我该一直盯着你的
but I'm not supposed to leave you alone.
别那么看我
Oh, don't give me that look.
好吧 等着
All right. Wait.
珊妮
Sunny.
他在总部 我们是来救你的
He's at the headquarters. We're here to rescue you.
这是奎格里 他弟弟
This is Quigley, his brother.
他在大火中活了下来 我有好多事要告诉你
He survived the fire. There's so much to tell you.
婴儿莱尔
Oh, babylaire!
我想到了其他你可以做的低级任务
I thought of some more demeaning tasks for you to perform.
你要做一顿很奢华很时髦的晚宴
You're going to cook a very fancy, very "in" dinner.
今晚 我们要庆祝假春
Tonight, we're celebrating False Spring!
还不止呢
That's not all we're celebrating.
小钩呢 我叫他在这儿等着的
Where's Hooky? I told him to wait right here.
你似乎控制不好你的下属啊
You seem to have trouble controlling your underlings.
是啊 我喜欢让他们乱跑
Oh, yes, I like to let them roam.
放养手下
You know, free-range henchpeople.
我们也为你安排了工作
We have a job for you, too.
林子里有个营地
There's a camp in the woods.
你会在那里找到一块防水布
There you will find a tarp.
拿过来 铺在路上
Bring it here and lay it over the road.
听上去好费力 为什么要我们去做
That sounds like work. Why do we have to do it?
叫你们去就去
You'll do it because we say so.
-有理有据 -嗯
- That's a good point. - Yeah.
我们都吼过婴儿了
We've already yelled at the baby.
反正这里也没什么好做的了
There's not much else to do here anyway.
你太担心那个婴儿了 奥拉夫
You're too concerned about that baby, Olaf.
今晚过后 无数孤儿和他们的财产都将是我们的
After tonight, countless orphans and their fortunes will be ours.
你确定他们都是孤儿吗
Are you sure that they're all orphans?
现在还不是呢
Not yet, they're not.
那两个可怕的人是谁
Who were those horrible people?
你是说是他们烧毁了VFD总部吗
You mean, they're the ones who burned down V.F.D. Headquarters?
我们走 我可以把你绑在我肩膀上 背你下去
Let's go. I can strap you to my shoulders and carry you down.
你当然要走 我们是来救你的
Of course you are. We came here to rescue you.
玛塔·哈里是谁
Who's Mata Hari?
她是个荷兰舞♥女♥
She's the Dutch courtesan
在第一次世界大战期间曾作为间谍刺探德国情报
who spied on Germany during World War One.
珊妮是说她想留下来做间谍
Sunny's saying she wants to stay here and spy.
那些坏人在谈论制♥造♥更多孤儿
Those villains were talking about making more orphans.
如果珊妮可以查明他们的计划
If Sunny could find out what they're planning,
或许我们可以避免其他人遭遇
maybe we could prevent what we've gone through
我们的经历
from happening to anyone else.
我们不能丢下她 她是我的宝贝妹妹
I can't leave her behind. She's my baby sister!
宝宝 你最好没捣乱
Hey, baby, you'd better not be getting in trouble!
他要回来了 我们得走了
He's coming back. We have to go.
我不能丢下你 你要怎么逃跑啊
I can't leave you. How are you gonna get out?
给 拿着我的撬锁器
Here, take my lock pick.
你可以用那个雪橇逃跑
You can use that toboggan to escape.
维奥蕾特
Violet!
你怎么会变得这么勇敢
How did you get to be so brave?
来吧
Come on.
我找不到那瓶沙士 但看我拿来了什么
I couldn't find the sarsaparilla, but look what I got.
欧芹苏打水
Parsley soda!
你们找到珊妮了吗
Did you find Sunny?
是她发了信♥号♥♥ 她安然无恙
She was the one who was sending the signal. She's safe.
她还查明了是谁烧了总部
And she found out who burned down the headquarters.
是一个有胡子没头发男
It was a man with a beard but no hair.
还有一个有头发没胡子女
And a woman with hair but no beard.
就连奥拉夫伯爵都怕他们
Even Count Olaf was afraid of them.
-你留下了她 -他们在谋划坏事
- And you left her? - They're planning something bad.
他们说要制♥造♥更多孤儿
They were talking about making more orphans.
珊妮想做间谍 查到更多情况
Sunny wanted to spy to find out more.
她还是个小宝宝 她不能做间谍
She's just a baby. She can't be a spy.
她已经不是个小宝宝了
She's not a baby anymore.
她一有发现就会下来跟我们汇合
She's gonna meet us down here as soon as she finds out anything.
这是她的点子 她坚持的
It was her idea. She insisted.
-她坚持的 -她志愿的
- She insisted? - She volunteered.
-那我们只能信任她了 -我们还有什么选择
- Then I guess we have to trust her. - What choice do we have?
你有发现吗
Did you find anything?
我找到了VFD
I found V.F.D.
如果你在一栋即将烧毁的建筑里
If you were in a building that was about to be burnt down
而你又得保护一样东西
and you had to protect something,
-你会藏在哪里 -保险箱
- where would you hide it? - A safe.
如果你没时间打开保险箱呢
Assume you didn't have time to open the safe.
-冰箱 -没错 所以我搜了冰箱
- The refrigerator. - Exactly. So I searched the fridge.
你找到了什么
What did you find?
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表