剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
and nothing but the truth?
-我这辈子从未说过谎 -这就是谎话
- I have never told a lie in my life. - That's a lie!
-这你证明不了 -这场审判就是为了这个
- You can't prove that. - That's the whole point of this trial.
但我对我的愿望一向很诚实 孤儿们
But I've always been honest about my desires, orphans:
你们 伤残或死
you, maimed or dead,
你们的财产落入我不怎么洗的手里
and your fortune in my rarelywashed hands.
其他人可不敢这么说
That's more than the rest of these people can say.
这些人是来帮我们的
These people are here to help us.
帮你们
Help you?
好好看看吧
Look around!
我看到了一个
I see a banker who cares
比起三个孤儿更在乎自己升职的银行家
more about a promotion than three orphans.
是孤儿事务副总
Vice President of Orphan Affairs.
我看到了一个因为害怕而未能保护你们的男人
I see a man who was too afraid to protect you,
和一个视文书工作高于人命的女人
and a woman who values paperwork over people's lives.
我看到了一个副校长
I see a vice principal
只要我迎合他的自大 他就毫不介意地
who was more than happy to let me into his school,
放我进了他的学校
as long as I stroked his ego.
撒谎 他只摸了我的...
That's a lie! He only stroked my...
小提琴
violin.
我看到了只因时髦而在乎你们的有钱人
I see rich people who only cared about you because you were "in,"
和只为让你们做杂务而收留你们的村民
and villagers who only took you in to do their chores.
我看到了志愿者 他们复杂的密♥码♥
I see volunteers whose complicated codes
自命不凡的文学梗
and pretentious literary references
根本无力对抗这世界的真正险恶
are useless against the real treacheries of the world.
还有端坐在上的
And presiding over them all,
盲目的法官
a justice so blind
竟允许我娶了你
she let me marry you!
这些所谓的正派人
These so-called decent people
远比我的同伙对我的阴谋帮助更大
have done more to help my schemes than any of my associates.
他们现在才该受审
They should be up here right now.
受审的不是他们 是你
They're not. You are.
是啊
Yes...
但你们也在庭上 波德莱尔们
but you're up here too, Baudelaires.
告诉我
Tell me...
在忧虑山上 你们为救妹妹
on Mount Fraught, what despicable act
做了什么可耻之事
did you perform to rescue your sister?
我们挟持了埃斯梅
We held Esmé--
大点声 让庭上能听到
Louder, please, for the Court.
我们挟持了埃斯梅·斯瓜勒
We held Esmé Squalor hostage--
你们为前往永占山脉的
And when you needed to reach V.F.D. Headquarters
VFD总部
in the Mortmain Mountains,
帮我做了什么
what did you help me do?
烧毁了卡利加里嘉年华 但...
Burn down Caligari Carnival, but--
我们来听听证人证词 你
Let's hear from some witnesses. You!
是谁造成了好运香伐木场的那些可怕事故
Who caused all the terrible accidents at Lucky Smells Lumbermill?
是克劳斯·波德莱尔 但...
Klaus Baudelaire, but--
你 是谁偷了哈尔的钥匙
You! Who stole Hal's keys
闯进了海姆立克医院的图书馆
and broke into the library at Heimlich Hospital?
是维奥蕾特·波德莱尔 但...
Violet Baudelaire, but--
你 戴乌鸦帽的那个
You in the crow hat!
波德莱尔们在飞禽爱好者村
After the Baudelaires were accused of murder
被控谋杀后
in the Village of Fowl Devotees,
他们是否接受了惩罚
did they accept their punishment?
那婴儿帮他们越了狱
That baby busted them out of jail!
你们本打算把我们烧死在柱子上的
You were going to burn us at the stake!
-这个嘛... -我都不需要问
- Well.... - And I don't need to ask you
是谁射杀了杜威·戴纽蒙特
who shot Dewey Denouement,
因为我当时也在场
for I was there.
就是维奥蕾特 克劳斯和珊妮·波德莱尔
It was Violet, Klaus, and Sunny Baudelaire,
他们在池塘边拿鱼叉枪射死了他
by the pond, with the harpoon gun!
小波德莱尔们 这是真的吗
Baudelaires, is this true?
我提醒你们
Let me remind you,
你们宣过誓的
you're under oath.
那并非全部真♥相♥
It's not the whole truth.
-你在利用事实 -你们也是
- You're manipulating the facts! - So are you.
你们让大家误以为
You're not the innocent orphans
你们只是无辜的孤儿
you've let these people think you are.
你们撒过谎
You've lied.
你们偷过东西
You've stolen.
你们抛弃过人
You've abandoned people.
你们放过火
You've set fires.
你们一次次
Time after time,
依靠奸计来生存下去
you have relied on treachery for survival,
就跟其他人一样
just like everybody else.
因为没人愿意告诉你们的真正真♥相♥就是
Because here is the real truth that no one is willing tell you...
这世界上根本没有高尚的人
There are no noble people in the world.
我们的父母
Our parents.
看来你们父母从未跟你们讲过歌♥剧院的那晚
I see your parents never told you about that night at the opera,
还有那盒毒镖的事
and that box of poison darts.
法官大人
Your Honor,
我传唤埃斯梅·斯瓜勒出庭作证
I call Esmé Squalor to the stand.
姓名
Name.
埃斯梅·琪琪·珍妮薇芙·斯瓜勒
Esmé Gigi Geniveve Squalor.
-职业 -单身
- Occupation? - Single.
从法律上你还是已婚
Legally, we're still married!
单身又逍遥
Single and loving it.
非常富有 特别美丽
Fabulously rich. Insanely attractive.
城里第四重要的财政顾问还是什么的
The city's fourth most important financial adviser, or something.
是第六重要的财政顾问
Sixth most important financial adviser.
第六
Sixth.
你在考验我的耐心
You're trying my patience.
-尝尝香肠吧 -你真可爱
- Try the sausages. - Aren't you adorable!
绝对没毒的
They're definitely not poisoned.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
你们可以盘问证人了
You may cross-examine the witness.
怎么
Well?
你们就没有特别想问的问题吗
Don't you have any burning questions?
你们那聪明的小脑瓜里就没有让你们难安的谜团吗
Any unsolved mysteries gnawing away in those smarty-pants brains?
问啊
Go ahead.
会很好玩的
It'll be fun.
斯瓜勒女士 自我们遇见你
Ms. Squalor, ever since we met you,
你一直执迷于被盗的糖罐
you've been obsessed with a stolen sugar bowl.
我们想知道为什么
We want to know why.
我以为你们不会问呢
I thought you'd never ask.
我们当时在歌♥剧院
We were at the opera,
碧翠丝在谈论道德还是什么的
and Beatrice was talking about morality, or something.
这是不对的
It's wrong.
如此宝贵的东西不该被一个人所拥有
Something so valuable shouldn't be in the hands of one person.
拜托 亲爱的 你可以信任我会保管好它
Please, darling, you can trust me to keep it safe.
我有钱又美丽
I'm rich and beautiful.
听我说 埃斯梅
Listen to me, Esmé.
VFD内部有叛徒
There are traitors within V.F.D.
他们根本不想灭火
Who do not want to put out fires at all.
某个有胡子没头发男
A certain man with a beard but no hair,
和某个有头发没胡子女
a certain woman with hair but no beard.
他们觉得火能解决这世上的一切问题
They think fire can solve any problem in the world.
万一他们拿到了格雷戈尔·安威瑟的研究呢
What if they get their hands on Gregor Anwhistle's research?
或是万一他们招募到因为迷失
Or what if they recruit any volunteer
和脆弱而加入了他们的志愿者呢
who feels lost and vulnerable enough to join them?
那就可能发生分♥裂♥
We could be looking at a schism.
你有一天想组建家庭
You want a family one day.
我也想
I do, too.
你难道不想在更安全的世界里养大孩子吗
Don't you want to raise your children in a safer world?
这个糖罐是我们唯一的希望 它能拯救生命
This sugar bowl is our only hope. It can save lives.
它是我整套茶具里的一件
It completes my tea set.
-现在只有一个选择了 -那么做太邪恶了
- There's only one option left. - It's a wicked thing to do.
但是为了高尚的理由 我们还有什么选择
For a noble reason. What choice do we have?
给 埃斯梅
Here, Esmé.
你可不想错过压轴戏
You don't want to miss the penultimate scene.
"压轴"的意思是"倒第二个"
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表