剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
Where should we start?
讲潮汐表的书能帮我们判断
Well, a book on tidal charts might help us determine
糖罐可能被水流带去了哪里
where the currents carried the sugar bowl.
然后我们可以计算它冲到了哪里
Then we can calculate where it ended up.
如果我们知道里面有什么就更好计算了
It would be easier to calculate if we knew what was inside.
我说了 那是机密
And I told you that is confidential.
难道要我们错过VFD集♥会♥
So we can miss the V.F.D. gathering
只为一样我们毫不了解的东西吗
for something we know nothing about.
没有糖罐就开不成集♥会♥ 去干活儿吧
Without the sugar bowl, there is no gathering. Now get to work.
-但... -我是船长 这是命令
- But-- - I am the captain and that is an order!
我...
I...
-抱歉 -我去检查声纳好了
- Sorry, I-- - I'm gonna go check the sonar equipment.
如果船长不介意的话
If that's okay with the captain.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
没事的 我们都经历了好多事
It's okay. We've all been through a lot.
继父走后真的很艰难
It's just been hard without my stepfather.
我压力好大
I'm under so much pressure.
难怪嘛 这是艘潜水艇
Well, that makes sense. You're in a submarine.
你和维奥蕾特其实还蛮像的
You know, you and Violet are actually a lot alike.
你们都很聪明 都很固执 都很...
You're both pretty smart, pretty strong-willed, pretty...
漂亮
pretty... uh...
事实上
The truth is...
我继父根本没告诉我糖罐里有什么
my stepfather never told me what was inside the sugar bowl.
船长是应该知道一切的
A captain's supposed to have all the answers,
但关于VFD他有好多没告诉过我
but there's so much he never told me about V.F.D.
他说有些秘密太可怕
He said that some secrets are too terrible
年轻人不该知道
for young people to know.
我哥哥特别受不了这个
He drove my brother crazy.
你还有哥哥
You have a brother?
他死了
He died.
死于火灾吗
In a fire?
不是 是海牛事故
No. In a manatee accident.
我们的父母也对我们隐瞒了秘密
Well, our parents kept secrets from us too.
我觉得他们是想保护我们
I think they were trying to keep us safe.
而现在我们面临危险 他们未能让我们准备好
Instead, we're facing dangers they never prepared us for.
克劳斯 关于我的家庭 你该知道一些事
Listen, Klaus. There's something you should know about my family.
我找到了 水循环
I found it! The Water Cycle.
抱歉 你说什么来着
Sorry, you were saying?
不重要的
It's not important.
一箱箱的口香糖
Boxes of gum!
我走之前洗劫了好运香的食品室
I raided the pantry at Lucky Smells before I left.
我们还有土豆
But we also have potatoes,
通用面粉
all-purpose flour,
奶油 黑胡椒粉
cream, ground black pepper,
还有
and...
鳕鱼
cod.
我知道 我们做鳕鱼和口香糖炖菜吧
I know! We could make a cod and gum casserole.
口香糖杂烩浓汤吗
Chowder with gum?
关于烹饪你要学的还很多呢 小姑娘
You have a lot to learn about cooking, little lady.
鳕鱼和土豆杂烩浓汤
Cod and potato chowder.
好点子
That is brilliant!
我们没有黄油 但我们有橄榄油
We don't have any butter, but we do have olive oil.
大胆的烹饪往往需要
"Adventurous cooking often necessitates
快速找到替代品
quick substitutions,"
我茱莉娅姨妈以前总这么说
as my Auntie Julia used to say.
要知道 一般来说 我绝不会
You know, ordinarily, I would never
让幼儿剥土豆皮 但是...
let a toddler peel potatoes, but...
你似乎很有天赋
you seem like a natural!
你在这儿
There you are.
船上没有需要修复的东西
There was nothing onboard that needed repairing,
所以我一直在研究气阀的机械
so I've been studying the mechanics of this airlock.
你穿上潜水衣 让房♥间充满水
You put on these diving suits, and the room fills with water,
再打开舱门 就可以出去探险了
and then that hatch opens so you can go out to explore.
回头说不定能用上 我们有进展
That might be useful. We've made some progress.
你和菲奥娜吗
You and Fiona?
你该给她个机会
You should give her a chance.
她之所以没告诉我们糖罐里有什么
The reason she didn't tell us what's in the sugar bowl
是因为她不知道
is because she doesn't know.
所以她撒谎了 她还隐瞒了什么
So she lied? What else is she hiding?
她是我们这边的 她是VFD的
She's on our side. She's V.F.D.!
但她在分♥裂♥后站在哪边
But what side of the schism?
我觉得她挺高尚的
She seems pretty noble to me.
很多看似高尚的人并不高尚
A lot of people seem noble that aren't.
我不信任她 克劳斯
I don't trust her, Klaus.
但我信任
But I do.
-你不信任我吗 -当然信任
- Don't you trust me? - Of course.
那就尽量好好跟她相处
Then just try to get along.
来吧 我们给你看看我们的发现
Come on, we'll show you what we found.
我们认为糖罐被冲向下游
We assume the sugar bowl was carried downstream,
然后被冲入大海
and then was washed out to sea,
之后被海流带往了西北方向
where the tides carried it in a northwesterly direction.
-它沉下去了吗 -海总在变化
- Did it sink? - Oceans are in constant motion,
如果一个物体落入海中 能被带出去好远
so if an object falls into the sea, then it'll end up miles away.
海水这部分的海潮
The currents in this part of the ocean
会带着糖罐
would have carried the sugar bowl
绕过平庸大堡礁
around the Mediocre Barrier Reef,
来到这里
which would have carried it to here.
-标注是AA -安威瑟海洋馆
- It's marked "A.A." - Anwhistle Aquatics.
安威瑟是我们约瑟芬婶婶的姓氏
Anwhistle was our Aunt Josephine's last name.
我知道
I know.
安威瑟海洋馆是一个海洋研究
Anwhistle Aquatics was a marine research
和修辞建议中心
and rhetorical advice center.
是由她丈夫艾克和哥哥格雷戈尔管理的
Her husband, Ike, ran it with his brother, Gregor.
约瑟芬婶婶没提过这个
Aunt Josephine never mentioned it.
她没提过的事很多呢
She never mentioned a lot of things.
我并不意外她不想提这个
I'm not surprised she never wanted to talk about it.
艾克和格雷戈尔大吵了一架
Ike and Gregor had a terrible falling out.
没人知道为什么 但他们之后就断交了
No one knew why, but they never spoke to each other again.
后来有一天 发生了大火
And then one day there was a fire.
安威瑟海洋馆被烧毁 格雷戈尔·安威瑟也遇难
Anwhistle Aquatics burned down, and Gregor Anwhistle was killed.
那么糖罐就在安威瑟海洋馆废墟附近
So the sugar bowl is near the ruins of Anwhistle Aquatics?
这就是让人不解的地方了
That's where it gets confusing.
根据我的计算
According to my calculations,
糖罐应该在安威瑟海洋馆下面 这里
the sugar bowl is under Anwhistle Aquatics, right here.
标的是GG
It's marked "G.G."
蛇发女怪洞
The Gorgonian Grotto.
是实验室下面的水下洞穴
It's an underwater cave below the lab.
那我们就起航去洞穴
So we'll set a course for the Grotto.
-怎么了 -我们不该操之过急
- What? - We shouldn't rush it.
我们不能确定计算是否准确
We don't know if the calculations are correct.
不是说女人不决断 必将有后患吗
I thought she who hesitated was lost.
或许这次 我们该三思后行
Maybe this time, we should stop and think.
我们不能再耽搁了
We can't stop.
我们得在周四前赶往最后的安全之所
We have to make it to the Last Safe Place by Thursday.
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time!
克劳斯 告诉你姐姐她这是不服从
Klaus, tell your sister she is being insubordinate!
告诉你的船长她太荒唐了
Tell your captain she's being absurd!
-我...我们... -汤来了
- I... Let's-- - Soup's up!
-真及时 菲尔 -别谢我 谢谢珊妮吧
- Good timing, Phil. - Don't thank me, thank Sunny.
她的牙齿削土豆皮和剔鱼骨
Her teeth came in real handy dicing potatoes
特别好用
and deboning the fish.
好香啊
Smells delicious.
好样的 你们俩
Good work, you two.
大家都好样的
Good work, everyone.
听从我船员的建议
On the advice of my crew,
我决定马上起航前往蛇发女怪洞
I've decided to set sail for the Gorgonian Grotto right away.
船长命令
Captain's orders.
看 没什么问题是一顿家庭晚餐解决不了的
You see? There is no problem that a family dinner can't solve.
-政♥治♥不公 -胃疼
- Political injustice. - Stomachache.
-复杂数学 -我是指真正的问题 各位
- Complex math. - I'm talking about real problems, guys!
是生菜
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表