剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
好让灰姑娘参加一场舞会 嫁给一位王子
so Cinderella could go to a ball and marry a prince.
如果想知道珊妮·波德莱尔的故事
If you would like the story of Sunny Baudelaire,
只需把灰姑娘的故事
simply take the story of Cinderella
去除仙女教母
and eliminate the fairy godmother,
特别衣服 舞会 王子 婚姻
the special outfit, the ball, the prince, the marriage,
变成了马车的应季葫芦
the seasonal gourd that becomes a carriage,
还有从此幸福的结局
and the ending where they live happily ever after.
你在这里 宝宝
There you are, baby.
我...
I, uh...
我给你做了这件衣服
I made you this outfit.
我知道这并不特别 但比你穿的破布暖和
I know it's nothing special, but... it's warmer than those rags.
如果奥拉夫伯爵
Count Olaf would be furious
还没拿到你的财产你就冻死了 他会气坏的
if you froze to death before he could get your fortune, so...
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
你有...
You've got, uh...
你脸上有灰
You've got cinders on your face.
查博
Chabo.
别那么看我
Don't give me that look.
然后灰姑娘对白马王子说
And then Cinderella told Prince Charming
她还有个更美的妹妹 她叫卡梅丽塔
that she's got an even more beautiful sister whose name is Carmelita,
于是他便娶了她
so he married her instead.
然后她跟他离了婚 拿走了他所有的钱 结束
And then she divorced him and took all of his money. The end!
这个故事是讲
Now, this is the story
睡美人更可爱的妹妹...
of Sleeping Beauty's even more adorable younger sister--
卡梅丽塔 你已经讲了九个故事了
Carmelita, you've told nine stories already.
或许别人还想讲一个呢
Maybe somebody else would like a turn.
登山客肯定有很有趣的故事吧
I bet mountain climbers have interesting stories.
是啊
Yeah.
你们遭遇过什么很可怕的事吗
Has anything really terrible happened to you?
我们不太想说
We'd rather not share.
你们应该更随和些 毕竟...
You should be more accommodating. After all...
雪童军随和 简单 冷静 可亲 标志
Snow Scouts are accommodating, basic, calm, darling, emblematic,
活泼 微笑 人类 天真 跳跃
frisky, grinning, human, innocent, jumping,
保持 有限 温和 嗜睡 正式
kept, limited, meek, naploving, official,
漂亮 隔离 新近 预定
pretty, quarantined, recent, scheduled,
整洁 理解 胜利 健全
tidy, understandable, victorious, wholesome,
木琴 年轻 拉链
xylophone, young, and zippered.
每个早上 每个下午 每个晚上 全天如此
Every morning, every afternoon, every night, and all day long!
你们的誓言不会真是这个吧
That... That can't honestly be your pledge.
人怎么可能"木琴"
How can anyone be "xylophone"?
那都不是形容词
It's not an adjective.
你不能改动雪童军字母表誓言
You can't change the words of the Snow Scout Alphabet Pledge.
雪童军就是要
The whole point of the Snow Scouts
一遍遍做同样的事
is that we do the same thing over and over!
我们穿一样的风雪大衣 复述一样的誓言
We wear the same parkas, we recite the same pledge,
每年我们都去忧虑山顶庆祝假春
and every year, we celebrate False Spring at the top of Mount Fraught.
我们总让布鲁丝给我们拿行李
And we always make Brucie carry our luggage.
假春是什么
What's False Spring?
不是穷酸鬼的人都知道假春
Anybody who's not a cakesniffer knows that False Spring
是天气再次转冷前
is when the weather gets
变得异常暖和的时期
unusually warm before it gets cold again.
我们围着一根特殊的竿子跳舞庆祝
We celebrate with a dance around a special pole,
然后我会被选为假春女王
and then I get chosen False Spring Queen!
-不非得是你的 -就非得是
- It doesn't have to be you. - Yes, it does!
因为我是最随和 简单 冷静...
Because I'm the most accommodating, basic, calm--
你们俩真没有故事可讲吗
Are you sure you two don't have a story?
我很想听一个非常精彩的故事
I'd love to hear a Very Fascinating Drama.
我们知道各种故事
We know all sorts of stories.
关于特别吓人的危险的故事
Stories about Vastly Frightening Danger.
关于虚荣时尚的麻烦女王的故事
And Vain Fashionable Divas.
你们读过《安娜·卡列尼娜》吗
Have you read the story of Anna Karenina?
我们妈妈给我们读过
Our mother read it to us.
我们当时还很小
We were very young,
她总会停下来解释难词和主题
so she'd stop to explain all the words and themes.
无聊
Boring!
《安娜·卡列尼娜》可是经典俄♥国♥文学作品
Anna Karenina is a classic of Russian literature!
那也是无聊的意思
That's another word for boring,
关于死去父母的故事也很无聊
and so are stories about dead parents.
卡梅丽塔说得没错
Carmelita has a point.
好了 已经很晚了
Anyhow, it's late, and
而且我棉花糖吃多了有点恶心
I feel sick from eating so many marshmallows.
大家进睡袋吧
So, everyone, get in your sleeping bags.
你们两个驴友在这里过夜吧
You should stay the night here, travelers.
我们有多余的马毯你们可以用
We have some extra horse blankets you can sleep on.
你们两个穷酸鬼该离我们远远的
You cakesniffers should sleep far away from us.
那毛毯一股指甲油味儿
Those blankets smell like nail polish.
那是因为你在上面洒了指甲油
That's because you spilled nail polish all over them.
晚安了 驴友 火几小时后就会熄了
Good night, travelers. The fire should die out in a few hours.
有些东西在黑暗里更好找
Some things are easier to find in the dark.
比如呢
Such as?
失踪的人
Missing persons.
你是谁
Who are you?
穷酸鬼在洞里说悄悄话
Cakesniffers whispering in a cave.
还有比这更不可爱的吗
Is there anything less adorable?
行了 我们不跟孤儿打交道
Come on. We don't socialize with orphans.
-你觉得我们能信任他吗 -他肯定是VFD的
- Do you think we can trust him? - He must be with V.F.D.
但他为什么要装成雪童军
But why is he disguised as a Snow Scout?
他为什么提起《安娜·卡列尼娜》
And why did he bring up Anna Karenina?
为什么他是唯一戴着面罩的人
And why is he the only one wearing a mask?
等火熄灭后我们就能知道了 他说对了一件事
We'll find out when the fire dies. He was right about one thing.
等天黑了
It'll be easier to find Sunny
奥拉夫伯爵睡了 我们更好找到珊妮
when it's dark and when Count Olaf is asleep.
-维奥蕾特 -怎么
- Violet... - Yeah?
如果我们一个父母真还活着
If one of our parents is alive,
你觉得会是哪个
which one do you think it is?
我们无法知道
There's no way to know.
我还是忍♥不住想
I keep wondering anyway.
我也是
Me, too.
这可能是个测试
This is probably a test.
如果我们能向奥拉夫伯爵证明
If we prove to Count Olaf
我们能在这可能闹鬼的林子里
we can survive a night in this dark,
安然度过漆黑冰冷的一夜
freezing, probably haunted wood,
等我们早上回去时 他就会非常赞叹
when we go back in the morning, he'll be so impressed,
并张开双臂欢迎我们
he'll welcome us with open arms
说些我爸从未说过的暖人心的话
and say all the nice things my dad never did.
我们不非得回去的
We don't have to go back at all.
我有在嘉年华攒下的钱
I've got some money saved up from the carnival.
我们可以买♥♥个牧场 耕地为生
We could buy a patch of farm and live off the land.
-我们能种什么作物 -什么都行 凯文
- What kind of crops would we grow? - We could grow anything, Kevin.
如果能想象一个特定的东西会更好
It would be helpful to visualize something specific.
我们可以种芜菁甘蓝吗
Could we grow rutabagas?
我们真的种什么都行啊
We could grow literally anything!
芜菁甘蓝也行
So sure, rutabagas.
-我不喜欢芜菁甘蓝 -那就不种
- I don't like rutabagas. - Forget about the rutabagas!
重点是 我们仍有时间改变生活
The point is, we still have time to turn our lives around.
如果我们自己过 就不会有人喊我们怪胎了
And if we're on our own, there won't be anyone to call us freaks.
奥拉夫伯爵 他的剧团 你♥爸♥爸都不会了
Not Count Olaf, not his troupe, not even your dad.
璐璐夫人一直说
Madame Lulu always said,
"你们该有更好的生活"
"You deserve better."
是被狮子吃掉的那个璐璐夫人
The Madame Lulu who got eaten by lions,
还是开出租车走掉的那个
or the one who drove off in a taxi?
不知道她后来去哪了
I wonder whatever happened to her.
你好啊 陌生人
Howdy, stranger.
雨果 科莱特 凯文
Hugo? Colette? Kevin?
一个陌生人怎么会知道我们的名字
How does a stranger know our names?
听我说 山上有危险人物
Listen to me, there are dangerous people on this mountain.
我们知道 我们一起拼车来的
We know. We carpooled.
你们得马上走 赶在...
You have to leave now, before--
我引开他们
I'll lead them away.
等等 你会生火吗
Wait! Do you know how to light a fire?
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表