剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
- They're telling the truth! - Unless they're lying!
他们是杀人犯
They're murderers!
他们是穷酸鬼
They're cakesniffers!
他们很勇敢 就像他们的妈妈
They're brave, like their mother!
他们是孤儿 就像他们的爸爸
They're orphans, like their father!
-他们有罪 -他们无辜
- They're guilty! - They're innocent!
他们被催眠了
They're hypnotized!
他们是赫尔曼·麦尔维尔的大粉丝
They're real big fans of Herman Melville!
摘下眼罩的人
Anyone taking off their blindfold
都将被当局逮捕
will be arrested by the authorities.
-你们不能信任当局 -他们逃跑了
- You can't trust the authorities. - They're escaping!
波德莱尔们在跑向电梯 抓住他们
The Baudelaires are running to the elevator! Capture them!
下去吗
Going down?
你去哪我们就去哪
We're going wherever you're going.
我要去洗衣室
I'm going to the laundry room.
我要去拿回糖罐
I have to retrieve the sugar bowl,
然后我就去屋顶拿回美杜莎菌丝
then I'm going up to the roof to retrieve the Medusoid Mycelium,
然后我就去大堂毒死大家
then I'm going down to the lobby to poison everyone,
然后我再回屋顶 好逃离当局
then I'm going back up to the roof to escape the authorities.
虽然上上下下的 但人生也是如此嘛
It's a lot of ups and downs, but hey, so is life.
没有开门密♥码♥你拿不到糖罐的
You can't retrieve the sugar bowl without the code to the door.
怎么不能 这酒店就像图书馆
Sure you can. This hotel is like a library,
只要你有一样东西
and you can find anything
就能在图书馆里找到任何东西
in a library if you have one thing.
-目录吗 -是人♥质♥
- A catalog? - A hostage.
我在被我煮了的那个服务员身上找到了密♥码♥线索
I found these clues to the code on that waiter that I boiled,
我相信答案就在你那本大黑书里
and I'm sure the answers are in that black book of yours.
-告诉我 否则就吃鱼叉吧 -绝不
- Tell me, or eat harpoon! - Never!
小波德莱尔们 帮我制♥服♥这个坏人
Baudelaires, help me overpower this villain
把他带去大堂 好让正义得到伸张
and bring him to the lobby so justice can be served!
其他法官是奥拉夫伯爵的同伙
The other judges are Count Olaf's associates.
他们绝不会把他关起来的
They'll never put him in jail.
但我都认识他们多年了
But I've known them for years!
每次我提到你们几个孩子
They've always been very interested
他们都特别关注
whenever I've mentioned you children.
当然了 白♥痴♥ 分♥裂♥后他们是站在我这边的
Of course they are, you fool! They're on my side of the schism!
审判从一开始就被♥操♥纵了
That trial was rigged from the start.
我又辜负了你们 小波德莱尔们
I failed you again, Baudelaires.
你如果不帮我开锁 就会辜负我
You will fail me if you don't help me open the lock.
第一条线索是三个波德莱尔孩子们
The first clue is the medical condition
都有的医疗病症
all three Baudelaires share.
说啊
Well?
-我们对薄荷过敏 -克劳斯 你干什么
- We're allergic to peppermints. - Klaus, what are you doing?
所有高尚的人都辜负了我们
Every noble person has failed us.
我们凭什么还要保护糖罐
Why should we protect the sugar bowl?
好了 给我让开
All right! Get out of my way!
我知道下个问题的答案
I know the answer to the next question.
POY...
P-o-y--
那肯定不对 这几个字母拼不成单词
That can't be right, those letters don't spell anything.
-拼写才不重要呢 -重要的
- Spelling doesn't count. - Yes, it does!
-告诉我是什么 我来打 -好吧
- Tell me the phrase and I'll type it in. - Fine.
第二个词组是让我成为孤儿的武器
The second phrase is the weapon that left me an orphan.
是歌♥剧院那晚上的
From that night at the opera.
毒镖
Poison dart.
对
Yes.
打啊
Type it in!
糖罐很接近了 我都能尝到了
The sugar bowl is so close I can taste it!
第三个问题是理查德·赖特最知名小说中
The third clue is the famous unfathomable question
那个著名的难以捉摸的问题
in the best-known novel by Richard Wright.
这个问题很有趣
That's an interesting question.
没人在乎
No one cares!
打
Type it in!
克劳斯 你为什么要这么做
Klaus, why are you doing this?
因为
Because...
糖罐不在洗衣室里
The sugar bowl isn't in the laundry room.
当然在了
Of course it's here.
我看到那只乌鸦被击落 糖罐掉进了排风道
I saw that crow get shot and the sugar bowl fall into the vent.
那排风道并不通向洗衣室
That vent doesn't lead to the laundry room.
杜威是对的 锁只是诱饵
Dewey was right. The lock is a decoy.
那它在哪
Then where is it?
那个秘密跟杜威·戴纽蒙特一起死了
That secret died with Dewey Denouement.
那他将不是今天唯一死去的志愿者了
Then I guess he's not the only volunteer who will die today.
如果我不能如愿 那别人也都别想如愿
If I can't get what I want, then nobody will.
我要放出美杜莎菌丝
I'll unleash the Medusoid mycelium
杀死这酒店里的每个人
and destroy every soul in this hotel!
那些志愿者总觉得我不够高尚
Those volunteers never thought I was noble enough.
我要让他们看看
I'll show them!
那些法官总觉得我不够坏
Those judges never thought I was wicked enough.
我也要让他们看看
I'll show them, too!
我要报复所有人
I will get my revenge on everyone,
志愿者和坏人都将痛苦地死去
and volunteers and villains alike will perish in anguish!
-你会跟他们一起死的 -不
- You'll die with them. - Oh, no.
我会把卡梅丽塔2号♥推下屋顶 驶离这里
I'll just push the Carmelita II off the roof and sail away.
你不能从10层楼顶划船起航
You can't sail a boat off a ten-story building.
重力会让它摔碎的
The force of gravity would smash it to pieces!
那我只能把重力也添加到我的敌人清单上了
Well, then, I suppose I'll add gravity to my list of enemies.
我可以让船安全地从屋顶下来
I'll get the boat off the roof.
维奥蕾特 不
Violet, no!
维奥蕾特 你在干什么
Violet, what are you doing?
只要奥拉夫伯爵在这里 大家就都不安全
Nobody's safe as long as Count Olaf's here.
我们得带他离开
We have to get him far away.
我们走吧
Let's go!
该给整个酒店下毒了
It's time to poison this hotel.
小讨厌说什么了
What did the little brat say?
-她说"烧毁酒店" -珊妮 不
- She said, "burn down hotel." - Sunny, no!
最小的孤儿追随了我的脚步
The littlest orphan is following in my footsteps!
我终究是个好监护人
I was a good guardian after all!
你是个糟糕透顶的监护人
You were a terrible guardian!
珊妮不知道她在说什么
Sunny doesn't know what she's saying.
我一直忙着策划复仇
I was so busy planning revenge
都忘记花时间进行我的爱好了
I forgot to take time for my hobbies.
我去把易燃化学品倒在床单上
I'll just pour those flammable chemicals onto those sheets.
珊妮 你干什么呢 会有无辜者受伤的
Sunny, what are you doing? Innocent people will get hurt.
珊妮说得对
Sunny's right.
提醒大家真菌的事 他们可能不听
If we warn people about the fungus, they might not listen.
他们从来都不听 但如果着火了...
They never listen, but if there's a fire...
-他们可能会撤离大楼 -平安无事
- They might evacuate the building. - And be safe.
你逃不掉的
You'll never get away with this!
你恶行的证据全都在我这儿
I have all the evidence of your treachery right here!
谢谢提供火绒
Thanks for the kindling.
该放出致命的真菌了
Time to unleash a deadly fungus.
希望你们知道这是在做什么 小波德莱尔们
I hope you know what you're doing, Baudelaires.
你们在干什么 波德莱尔们
What are you doing, Baudelaires?
要是每一层都停
If we stop on every floor,
我就来不及到屋顶毒害所有人了
I'll never reach the roof in time to poison everyone!
太聪明了 要是每一层都停
That's brilliant! If we stop on every floor,
就能提醒所有人了
we can warn everyone!
救下所有人
And save all these people.
相信你们的人才会得救
Only the ones who will believe you.
酒店着火了
The hotel is on fire!
着火了 奥拉夫 你终于打开思路了
A fire? Olaf, you're finally thinking big.
没着火 波德莱尔们是想骗你们
There's no fire. The Baudelaires are trying to trick you!
无论怎样 站着别动
Whatever you do, stay where you are!
我们没撒谎 你们闻不到烟味吗
We're not lying! Can't you smell the smoke?
那是鸡尾酒会的烧烤味
That's from the barbecue for the cocktail party!
奥拉夫的一贯作风 办派对而不是放火
Typical Olaf. Throwing a party instead of starting a fire.
我们那么努力地树立坏榜样
And after we tried so hard to set a bad example.
这是你最后一次让我们失望
You have disappointed us for the last time.
确实是
I certainly have.
你们是法律界的耻辱
You're a disgrace to the legal profession!
着火啦 着火啦
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表