剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
每个人都有自己的秘密和阴谋
Everybody runs around with their secrets and their schemes,
想要战胜别人
trying to outwit one another,
然后他们就会死
and then they die.
以赛玛利把我关在这里
Ishmael has locked me in here,
但如果你们放我出去 我能战胜他
but if you let me out, I can outwit him,
然后
and then...
你们就能做我的手下
you can be my henchfolk.
我们夺走那艘船
And we'll take that boat,
然后驶回大千世界
and we'll sail back to where the action is!
我们不想当你的手下
We don't want to be your henchfolk.
我们不想玩你的游戏
We don't want to play your games.
走吧 他在浪费我们的时间
Come on. He's wasting our time.
行 走吧
Fine. Go.
我能自己出来 我一向如此
I'll get out on my own. I always do!
我会换上新伪装回去 迄今为止最棒的伪装
And I'll be back with a new disguise. The best one yet!
我虽然在笼子里 波德莱尔们
I may be in a cage, Baudelaires,
但我还宝刀未老
but I've still got it.
你们听到了吗
You hear me?
波德莱尔们
Baudelaires?
能至少给我拿条毯子吗
Can I at least have a blanket?
以赛玛利
Ishmael?
-他走了 留下了他的靴子 -和一串脚印
- He's gone. He left his boots. - And a trail of footprints.
好主意 珊妮 我们来调查
Good idea, Sunny. Let's investigate.
以赛玛利肯定总趁聚居地的人都睡着后
Ishmael must be sneaking out when he thinks
偷溜出去
everyone in the colony is asleep.
那他不止是有秘密瞒着我们
Then he's not just keeping secrets from us.
还有整个聚居地的人
He's keeping secrets from the entire colony.
-是条死路 -也许并不是
- It's a dead end. - Maybe not.
或许
I wonder...
这条通道肯定是通往岛的另一边
This passage must lead to the other side of the island.
以赛玛利说他把危险的东西都运去了那里
That's where Ishmael said he sends everything dangerous.
这些肯定都是被冲上海堤的东西
All these items must have washed up on the seawall.
以赛玛利说这些东西很危险 就送到了这里
Ishmael said they were dangerous and sent them here.
想想用这些东西能做多少发明
Think of what you could invent with all this materials.
还有研究
And research.
还有烹饪
And cook.
对吧 珊妮
Right, Sunny?
珊妮
Sunny!
珊妮
Sunny!
树中屋
A house inside a tree.
有人造了个海水过滤系统
Someone's built a water filtration system.
有人在看一本书
Someone's been reading a book.
一个来自神秘过去的故人被冲上了岸
"A figure from a shadowy past has washed ashore.
我说服了其他人 趁他还没认出我
I convinced the others to lock him in a cage
把他关进了笼子里
before he could recognize me.
自注 为什么大家都不肯叫我以赛
Note to self: Why won't anyone call me Ish?"
其他的漂流者也让我担心
"The other castaways concern me too.
虽然他们年纪小
They may be young,
但我见过的波德莱尔家的人全是惹事精
but I've never known a Baudelaire who didn't rock the boat."
还有一条注释 "见252页"
There's an annotation. "See page 252."
-这看上去像... -这不可能
- It looks like... - It can't be.
没错 波德莱尔们
Yes, Baudelaires.
那是你们妈妈的笔迹
That's your mother's handwriting.
为什么那本书上有我们妈妈的笔迹
Why is our mother's handwriting in that book?
因为 波德莱尔们
Because, Baudelaires,
你们父母曾住在这座岛上
your parents lived on this island.
我们的父母曾住在这里 你认识他们吗
Our parents lived here? Did you know them?
你到底是谁
Who are you really?
这个问题很有趣
That's an interesting question.
我曾经是一所学校的校长
I used to be a school principal.
没错 那是很多年前的事了
Yes, that was many years ago,
那所学校叫普鲁弗洛克预科
at a school called Prufrock Prep.
那所学校和大多数学校一样 资金不足
Like most schools, it was an underfunded institution.
但是每年 都会有几个学生
But every year, there were a few children
眼中闪着和你们一样的光芒
with the same gleam in their eyes that you have.
斯尼奇 奎格梅尔
The Snickets. The Quagmires.
奥拉夫伯爵 你们父母
Count Olaf. Your parents.
当我遇到这样的学生
And when I met a child like that,
我就会将他们招进一个秘密组织
I would recruit them into a secret organization.
我的组织
My organization.
是你创立了VFD
You started V.F.D.
起火时
When a fire breaks out,
官方消防局会去灭火
the Official Fire Department is there to fight it,
但象征意义上的火也需要扑灭
but figurative fires need fighting, too.
我的学生对很多东西感兴趣
And my students were interested in so many things.
文学 科学 音乐 戏剧
Literature, science, music, theater,
动物行为 烹饪艺术
animal behavior, the culinary arts.
我想 如果让一群好奇
And I thought, what if a group of curious,
又有能力的年轻人
capable young people came together
一起来对抗这世界的无知和不公会怎样呢
to stand against the ignorance and injustice of this world?
我们可以让世界变得更安静 安全
We could make it a quieter, safer place.
我们的确做到了一段时间 然后
And for a time we did, and then, well...
一切都灰飞烟灭
It all went up in smoke.
-分♥裂♥ -没错
- The schism. - Yes.
你可以努力对抗这世界的麻烦
You can try to push back against the troubles of this world,
但麻烦就像潮汐
but trouble is like the tide,
总会回来
and it always returns.
分♥裂♥爆发后
When the schism broke out,
我放弃了我创造的组织 驶到这里自我放逐
I abandoned my creation, and I sailed here to live in exile.
后来 你们父母也驶到了这里
Later on, your parents sailed here, too.
他们想在一个安全的地方建立家庭
They wanted to start a family someplace safe.
他们建造了这个屋子
They built this house,
他们编写了那本书 他们烹饪出美味菜肴
they wrote in that book, they cooked delicious meals, and...
他们创造出了最难以置信的发明
they built the most incredible inventions.
后来有一天
And then one day...
他们离开了
they left.
我试图警告他们
I tried to warn them.
我告诉他们外面世界里有很多可怕的事在等着他们
I told them terrible things waited out there in the world.
当我从冲上岸的《每日琐碎报》上知道了火灾的事
When The Daily Punctilio washed up and I read about the fire,
我就知道那些可怕的事还是发生了
I knew those terrible things had come to pass.
快到决定日了 你们要做出决定了
It's almost Decision Day, and you have a decision to make.
我辜负了你们父母
I failed your parents.
我无法保护他们 但我能保护他们的孩子
I could not protect them, but I can protect their children.
喝了这甜酒
Drink the cordial.
好好想想
And think about it.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
真希望在这里的是我们的父母
That I wish we had our parents here
而不仅仅是他们的笔迹
and not just their handwriting.
对一个人的记忆和那个人的笔迹
The difference between your memory of a person
之间的区别是 用墨水写下的词
and their handwriting is that, unlike words written in ink,
不会像多数记忆那样渐渐模糊
most memories fade over time.
你可能已不记得
You likely no longer remember
你还是个牙牙学语的小宝宝时的事
what it was like to be a small, gurgling baby,
就像我已不记得
just as I no longer remember
白天坐电车出行的感觉
what it was like to travel by trolley in the light of day,
我现在只在暗夜中走秘密隧♥道♥
instead of by secret tunnel in the dead of night.
但有些记忆永不消逝
But some memories never fade,
这些记忆往往是关于我们失去的人
and these memories are often of people we've lost.
我们带着这些记忆
We carry them with us,
就像我带着碧翠丝给我寄的每一封信
the way I carry every letter I ever received from Beatrice...
我永远无法再和她一起喝麦根沙士
a woman I will never share a root beer float
或者一起穿马服装
or a horse costume with again.
有人吗
Hello?
下面有人吗
Is anyone down here?
各位居民请注意
Attention, colonists!
又到了决定日
Another Decision Day has arrived.
有人想要离岛吗
Anyone wishing to leave the island?
明智的选择
Wise decision.
我宣布决定日结束
I declare Decision Day is over!
决定日还没有结束
Decision Day isn't over yet.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表